cure-real

Thread: Ask an Atheist--Another Perspective

Ask an Atheist--Another Perspective

Hi everyone! I'm new here and intend on gathering as much information as I can in this forum, so I thought it would be best to open a thread where you can ask me what you like aswell. I noticed there was already an "ask an Atheist" thread, but as I'm sure you know, no two people are the same, so it might help to get a couple of perspectives. (I'll certainly be looking for varied opinions when I ask too )

So I guess before I hand it over to you I'll just tell you a little about myself.

Well, you may have worked this out, but I'm Reilly.

I'm Irish and currently studying Law and German at UCC.

I'm madly in love, and have been going out with my girlfriend for almost 2 and a half years now.

I love reading, writing, art, science, aaaand I'm really not sure what else to tell you all, so I'll just wait for some questions.

Looking forward to chatting here!

Blog Entries
    well, welcome here.

generally this is for you to ask us, but i'll put one out there.

why is it that you feel God, a creator does not exist? (i'm looking for good reasons)
    Last edited by ilovemetal; Sep 7th 2009 at 11:46 PM. Reason: fix

Blog Entries
    The forum is intended for you to ask us, not the other way around.

So go ahead and start a new thread and ask us what you would like to know about our faith.
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Thread Information