cure-real

Thread: We were called for His purpose

Lightbulb We were called for His purpose

Today I am reading Spurgeons devotional. Mark 3:13 in which Christ says "And He went up to the mountain, and calls those He desired to Himself; and they came to Him.

A beautiful phrase of genuine love. The Shepherd calls out for His sheeps and the sheep know His voice, and they follow Him. Sweet isn't it?

Let us rejoice that Jesus calls us today to Himself. Rejoice that He chose us amongst the many lost souls. If today we are given a task to be a doorkeeper in Jesus Mansion, we shall cheerfully bless the Lord for the grace He permitted us to serve Him.

The call of Christ's servants comes from above. Jesus stands on the mountain, and in His Holiness, great Love and Highest Power, He calls out to His flock. Those whom He calls will go up to the mountain to Him. They shall seek to rise to level by living in constant communion with Him. We must like Moses, go up into the Mount of God and have familiar relationship with the unseen God, or we shall never be able to proclaim the gospel of peace.

Jesus went apart to hold high fellowship with the Father, and we must enter into the same divine companionship if we would bless our fellowmen.
    The apostles were clothed with power when they came down fresh from the mountain where Jesus was.

Let us be ordained to the lifework for that He has set us apart for Him. Let us spend time with Him who blesses us with interest. We too shall work wonders if we go down to the world girded with that divine energy which Christ alone gives.

We, upon seeing Jesus, at the mercy-seat, shall linger till He shall manifest Himself unto us and we can truly say "We were with Jesus Christ in the Holy Mount." Amen
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
    Proverbs 3:5-6

Blog Entries
    Thank you for sharing this Grace

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

We truly are called to His purpose and its amazing if you listen to His still soft voice what he reveals to us. Right now is a weekend of refreshment and this is a devotional that helped thank you.
    ~ArcAngel~

Thread Information