cure-real
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: You Rock!!!!!!!!!!

Re: You Rock!!!!!!!!!!

Lord I pray that I bear your name also. Father, Your name is the highest. I need to do all that I can to bring You continuous glory Heavenly Father. What I am saying is just words... Lord let this be my actions!
    Why are you searching for love? Why are you still looking as if I'm not enough?

Lord, you are my Rock, my Fortress. Let me always remember this. Help me open my hands. Nothing I hold back for myself. Everything for you to use.
    Romans 8:38-39
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    Psalm 73
    my flesh and heart may fail but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever
    Isai 41:13, 2Tim 1:7
    Prov 3:6
    in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight
    Matt 5
    The Beautitudes
    Lord Jesus, help me be one after your own Heart.
    Ephesians 6: Armor of God

God...
    Thank you for this time of affliction. You are showing me how completely empty I am. All I want is You. I am spiritually hungry and calling out Your name.

Love you Father. Let me count my blessings in every temptation... I will choose You!

I want to tell you how much I Love You Father. The day that I met You, I new that I was Yours. Idols do not need to come into my life Lord and try as hard as they can to take Your place. Nothing measures up to You. No matter what the pleasure of it is... Lord, You satisfy my. My thirst for Your word needs to be strengthened and for that to happen, please Lord, help my eyes stay fixed on You and only Your word. Help me not turn to temporal pleasures Lord.. no matter how drained, strained, or tired I am ... Let me work my way to You. My heart feels like it has been broken, but Lord... why would I question what You plan for me? Even if I am broken... when I am weak I am strong, all because of You. For those who don't know You Lord... Ah, I want them to feel this... Lord, Help me be Your light... The salt of this world... How beautiful You make Yourself known. I do not want to be just a religious spirit walking around this world knowing how to do Christian things but not having everything about me changed... please...help.
    God, I love You. I feel like I need to repent again and again and again for everything I mess up. I don't want to hold anything back, because You see my heart. My eyes feel like at any second, they can tear. I should be writing this in my journal Lord, but I feel like I need to proclaim for all to hear. So I hold nothing back. Lord, why so much sin? Why so much sin in this world. Let me always find the way to You God... even if it takes a curvy road to find You... let me see Your Glorious Light that shines forever. Time is not my friend... I become so impatient and I feel like I question You... please help me not do that. I need to realize that in everything, You make it all beautiful in Your perfect timing. Shine through me... shine through my relationships. Shine through my motives, values, thoughts, ways... Lord. I give it all to You. See my hands, in the air... telling You that I surrender. Nothing else matters. Nothing.

Except You.
    I pray this Lord, In Jesus Christ name. To keep me safe, and on track with my Faith... my relationship with You Jesus is all.
    I love You.

The Lord is forever my Shepard... You are the Lamp to my feet... The Light of my day. I Praise You, Holy One.

God You are so good and forever written in my heart. You're teachings are my walk ways and with all that I am I want to follow You. If I get off track, Lord please help me..bring me back to the start with a passion to serve You. My heart has been heavy for the children at my work. Help me do all that I can to show them love that You've shown me. Comfort that You've shown me, and life that You've given me. Holy Holy, is Your name.
    In Jesus Name, Amen.

Father, The Highest that You are. Thank You for saving me. I may not say this enough, but what You did on that cross cannot be expressed in words. I look around this world and see no part of You. It is a lost, cold, dark world here. Thinking about eternal Glory keeps me focused on You, who are above. I am sorry that I fail every day. What keeps me going is Your grace, love, and truthfulness. I know that Your promises are carried through, and that is why I call You my Savior. I am impatient and I always rush things. I need to step back..and be still. Trusting in You with Your works. You know my every need. You know more than I can ask or think of. I am so naive.. so stupid... and I try and plan out my days. They are numbered by You and with each day, You have a plan and a will for me. Thank You Father God. Please, clothe me with Your humility, Your humbleness, Your grace, and Your honesty. Help me not take comfort in people, or this world. They will fail me, but You,... You stand.
    In Jesus Name.
    Amen.

Beautiful Lord that You are. The reason of Christmas is You. It isn't trees or santa clauses. It's not presents or fancy clothes. Lord, it is You. You came and sacrificed Yourself for me. How can I show my love to You in a way that would mean as much as You love me? I am so thankful for what You did. I wish when I said that, I didn't continue to sin. But Lord, I know that today...in five minutes... in an hour... I will sin. I am a sinner and a Child of You. You want me regardless of how my heart is. You see me from the inside out. Your not concerned with my appearance, but You look inside. Thank You Lord for fulfilling the promises. You carry them out and help those in need. Lord, I fall at Your feet in order to show my reverence to You. How Holy is Your name. On this Christmas, I thank You. Not only today, but everyday, I want to be obedient to Your word. The living water that never stops flowing inside of me. Oh, Your Grace... Your Mercy... Your Love... Your Dicipline. I am thankful for all. Silent Night, Holy Night, All is is Bright. Lord, You light up the world. You want to use me... ME... HA! ... Why me Lord? You want to use me for the sake of You. How Beautiful is the story You lived out. I Love You Father. I have a passion to serve You. Forever and Ever. My heart beats to live a life full of devotion and obedience. I Love You Lord. I pray for gentleness, I pray for a heart full of mercy and grace just as Yours is. and I pray for a servants heart. To see that this time may not be the most "wonderful time of the year". So many are going through difficulities, pains, trials. Help me be used as a vessel to shed light and bring them comfort and unending love.
    In Jesus Name.

Thank You, Jesus, for lovex, and her intense desire to be used of You and by You to show Your love to this lost and dying world. I pray that You would give me the same passion that she has for You, Lord. I do feel it occasionally, but am sometimes embarrassed to express it because I fall for the lie that it is somehow inappropriate for guys to be passionate about God. Forgive me for that, Lord. Purify my heart, Lord. Give me the desire to do everything I can to bring honor, glory and praise to Your most holy name. Help me, Lord, to live a life that is pleasing and honoring to You, no matter what may be going on around me. Give me an even deeper and greater passion for the things above, and help me to remain unstained by the sinful things of this world. Increase my discernment, wisdom, passion and love for You and for the people You place in my life. Help me to overcome my natural inhibitions and share Your love and life with everyone You bring across my path. Help me become more like You with each passing day, Lord. I love You so much, Lord, and want so much to hear You say, "Well done, good and faithful servant," when I get to the end of my life. Give me a deeper and more passionate love for Your Word and the truths it contains. Help me to trust You with every part of my life. Forgive me, Lord, for attempting to wrest control of my life from Your hands, even after laying it at Your feet. Help me to lay it ALL at Your feet and leave it there, no matter how much I want to pick it back up again. I praise and worship You for all the ways, both big and small, You shower Your blessings, mercy, love and compassion down on me on a daily basis, even though I don't deserve it. Help me to remember that life is all about You, and not me, and help me to give You all the glory, honor and praise, even when my flesh doesn't want to. Help me to know, Lord, that You have everything under control, even when it doesn't seem like it, and that Your ways are much, much better and higher than mine could EVER be. Thank You, Jesus, for dying on the cross so that I could have a relationship with You. Ignite the flames of passion in my heart for You, Lord, and fan them on a regular basis. Help me to trust and know that You are always with me and for me, no matter what, and that nothing that comes my way is a surprise or shock to You. Help me to love what You love and hate what You hate. Give me a love for You and for the people You died for that can never be quenched or extinguished. I love You so much, Lord. You are my all-in-all. Help me to never forget that! In Jesus' mighty and glorious name. Amen and amen!

Yours in Him,

Benjamin
    "Mark the blameless man, and behold the upright; for the man of peace will have a posterity." Psalms 37:37, NASB

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." Matthew 5:9, NASB

"The only people who do not see Christ and his teachings as nonviolent are Christians."
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Fighting to preserve peace is like [expletive deleted] to preserve virginity." Dr. Stanley Hauerwas, Gilbert T. Rowe Professor of Theological Ethics, Duke University Divinity School

Learning submission to His will... again!

Yeah, Jesus rocks prettty hard I would say!
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
    Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
    Isaiah 26:9

In Jesus Name, Amen!!!!!

I Love You Jesus Christ.

Father God,
    How unworthy am I to be called Your precious child. I can to nothing to earn what You have given me. Your grace is poured out into my life every day. Let me never forget that. I struggle constantly with things that get me no where... but seeing You through it all makes me realize just how worthless everything here on earth is. My only purpose here, is to serve You and Your children. If I am not bearing Your Son's name correctly, Lord I shouldn't even be following You. If I am a hypocrite, a fake, a phony... turn me from Your holy, and pure Gospel. I love You so much Lord. Your Glory remains the same everyday that I wake up and go to sleep. This world is disgusting. But You are perfect. When all else changes, You remain the same. Sin is growing, but You are shining through all the evil. I wish we could all be done with sin. That we can finally turn to You rather than ourselves. Without You, we are nothing. Lord, You give and take away... but through all of that, Blessed be Your name. Whatever circumstance I am in, let me be content. Help me not worry, or complain, or stress over whatever it is that is coming my way. You have me. Why would I doubt the plan You have known since the beginning? Help my convictions be worked out through the Spirit. That You will allow myself to discern what is pleasing and unpleasing to You. I need Your help when I turn to the Word. That I not only read it..but that I live it. That the Words that You have spoken are my breath of life. I Love You Jesus Christ. You are enough.
    In Jesus Name, Amen.

Blog Entries

JESUS YOUR MY LORD I LOVE U BEAUTIFUL LORD JESUS MAY GOD OUR HEAVILY FATHER BLESS EVERYONE HERE THANK U JESUS YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL FOR WORDS EXAMPLE

Thread Information