cure-real
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: You Rock!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus, Your the only one for me, there's no way I'm leaving You! You're the love, the way, the life the truth, Your the door I'm walking through!
    Father God, I want to pray for animals. The suffering, the torture, the unpleasant corrupted plans that come their way.. Lord, I pray for their hearts. Please Lord, Take care of them. Let me try in anyway God to help them, Let me an instrument that can help even a portion of them Lord. God please soften mine and others hearts that when we see a lost animal, we help. I LOVE You Lord! You are amazing.

Lord, Help with my meek and quietness. Let me continue to be gentle and sound in my faith. My eyes are on You! Lord Keep My Eyes Focused!!!!!
    I Love You..In Jesus Name, Amen.

Father Lord Jesus,
    I have completely humbled myself before you God. I can not rely on medication to heal me God, I need to completely dedicate and devote myself to You, Oh Lord. Nothing can cure me like You! I feel better already my God, I thank You. Lord, I thank You for giving me the gift of comforting others. I Love when I feel someones love through the actions that You have blessed me with. You Give me so much God...Why? Such a sinner like I? Dirt describes me Lord...but with You, I have value by having You live within me.

You are Forever Faithful.
    I Love You....

IN Jesus NAME

My Lord My Lord My Lord,
    Oh how beautiful (understatement) You are. Thank You Lord for convicting me. I only see how strong my love is for You when You convict me that hard and powerful. Yesterday I was feeling out of my element...today You have cradled me in Your arms and have taken me back to where I belong. I want NOTHING absolutely NOTHING with this world, God. I want my eyes to only look forward at You and Your divine ways. I want to pluck out my eye if it looks at anything that could offend You Lord. Take away my pleasures and give me Yours. Help me with the Holy Spirit to be compelled to live according to Your will. I give my life to You, oh Lord. I trust You completely. Lord make me suffer if it means loving You. I give You it all!!!!!

In Jesus Name forever and Ever,
    Love.

Father of Mighty Heaven,
    Lord I praise You! I pray that my words and actions are acceptable in Your sight. You lift up the weak and make them special Lord. Help me follow Your footsteps. Lord, I know I am going through "Who am I" questions but nothing beats the eternal gift of endless life. I spend eternity with You Lord! You've given me a taste of heaven and this world reeks of wickedness. Thank You Lord for opening my eyes to the Truth! You are the way, the truth, and the life Lord...and I've seen it. Thank You God for tonight allowing me to speak words of the Holy Spirit Lord. You were there, so present, thank YOU. Lord I ask that I am content. No matter what circumstance Lord, that I am in, I trust in You. No other god, no other person, only YOU Father. Please Lord grant me the favor of Your wisdom... let me gain wisdom not under the sun but with You.

I Love You More than words can say.
    In Jesus Name.

Amen.
    Why are you searching for love? Why are you still looking as if I'm not enough?

God, Your grace is enough for me. Thank You Lord for Your amazing favor that You have given me Lord. Although I am feeling nervous, I will count on You for everything! I Love You Lord. I give You all all of me.
    In Jesus Name
    Amen

Jesus Christ,
    You are so beautiful. More than beautiful...astounding. God I thirst for Your ways. I thirst for Your spirit. I need You more than anything else that is in my sight or unseen. My faith in You has been growing rapidly and the only person to thank is You Lord. Thank You for living within me and being my conscience and savior. You are the way.the truth. and the life. I want to get to God through You Lord. I believe with all of my heart mind body soul and strength that You walked a sorrow filled walk to the cross Lord, and took up my sins that I display every day of my life. Lord I thank You for conviction. Without it, I would be a lost soul walking in a chaotic world with no direction. Lord guard my mouth. I know I have been around a lot of gossip lately Lord, but I know when to step back and stay out of it. Not even to go near it Lord. You are so much more then anything on this earth. Lord let me thirst for things above, not here on earth. All of this is temporal, but Lord, You are endless. Reign on me God Guidance, Contentment, Situations that I've never expected, and Truth. Lord Help me with Truth. Let me lead a life full of truth and integrity. Through You I want all of this. Not through money,friends, lovers...but through You my God. You are so beautiful. How does my heart yearn for something so amazing? I am not good enough for You Lord but You are always there. I Love You Lord.

It's forever in Jesus Name
    Amen

I am so filled with the spirit right now. The funny thing is, there is so much chaos going on around me and I feel completely out of tune with it all. Thank You Jesus!

Wonderful Post! God is so Awesome!
    There is nothing like hearing the prayer of a little child

Lord Jesus Almighty,
    Your timing is beautiful. I am going through right at this moment the beauty of God's perfect time. Everything has a "time and procedure" and Lord, You've made it so clear. I have been praying endlessly Lord about this situation and You've heard me. I am a witness to a answered prayer Lord. Tonight is the 7th day which means "completetion". Lord, guide my ways in this relationship. Let me love freely...give generously...care unconditionally, and endure trails as hard as it is. Lord with You, all things are possible. I want to guard his heart Lord more than mine. Put his needs and desires before mine. I want to treat everyone so gently Lord by the grace and Glory of YOU! Lord Help me imitate You...Be the light in a dark situation. Feel others pain, Lord I am asking of You. The Glory that beams off of You Lord is undeniable. I Love You!!!!!

This is all in Your hands...on Your time... Your way.
    In Jesus Name,
    Amen.<3

Just one word lovex..AMEN.....

How your soul thirsts for our God, wanting to be a woman of integrity, a light to others. God bless you child. (( don't take child the wrong way; getting old here )) and you are a child of our glorious ONE!!
    9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

PRAYERS FOR MIEKE AND CHARLES

Lord Father! First God thank You for these wonderful children of You Lord who are so full of love on this message board .

Father God,
    Help Me Lord. Turn from all the world's sin. Let me reach out to You Lord in times of temptation. Let me not fall into the average trap of not knowing You Lord. I ask that Your word flows through me like the blood inside my body. I pray that I am able to turn away from what I know is wrong. When I see good, Lord, I pray that I rejoice. I pray that my heart is softened for the heartaches of this world. I want to be molded into Your image. I want to react to situations in the way that You would oh Lord. God, I thank You for bringing me the desire that I have wanted for so long. God Let me follow You for guidance and not ignore what You have to say. I pray God that You fill me with love, joy, hope, peace, patience, self control, faithfulness, and meekness. I pray for a gentle spirit that is nurturing to others. Let me try my hardest to be able to live in harmony with the rest. God let me HATE sin. Let me HATE what You hate Lord. Let me speak the truth, truthfully. Let me open my heart to others and hide NOTHING. Lord let me seek integrity. Let me seek kindness. Let me seek YOU! Lord, Please watch over me everyday. Walk with my God by my side.

Thank You Lord for Your ever lasting Love.
    In Jesus Name
    Your Child forever

Lord You are alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!

Thank You Lord for being my Father

I can't believe what a God that I have. In my life I am experiencing the true meaning of my existence...all because of You. Lord, Let me fix my eyes on the good..let me be watchful of what I put infront of my face. I need to honor You in all that I do. Glory cannot be brought to You enough and I will try as long as I live to long and desire to please only You. Keep deception away from me Oh Lord...let me Love.Show me how to love like You have loved me.

In the Holy Jesus Name,
    Amen.
    <3

Beautiful God of mine,

Heavenly Father, I see this world God... so far gone from Your heavenly presence, God is saddens me. We are all falling into different directions except looking forward to You. God, I ask of You that You keep me underneath Your wing...That I will not be influenced Lord by this world and what's in it. I pray that I am not wrapped up in this world, but the next. I want my treasures to be in heaven...not here Lord. My heart aches for You...I need You all the time. I know that is a lot to ask but Lord...I want to live out Your will. I want to Love and Love and Love....I want to do it right. I want to live righteously and sacrifice myself for You. I want to think about the words that come out of my mouth before they shoot out because Lord, it's not what I put into my mouth that defiles me but what comes out. God, I want to do this relationship right. You have placed a incredible Godly man who loves You God...absolutely one hundred percent Loves You. I can not ruin this God. I can not be a luke warm Christian and just "love" you only when times are happy . I need You ALL the time. I need You to guide every single solitary part of my life. I need You in my mind, thoughts, actions, words, sleep...anytime Lord... I need You. I do not want to idolize anything God. Money is nothing to me. Cars are nothing. Houses are nothing. God, You are all! Please Lord, Open my eyes to the heavenly things. Let me not fall into the sinful traps of this world. Let me stand high with Your word. Allow my standards to be at Your level. God Help me imitate You! Yahweh, I Love You. You are the Highest of them all. Please Lord, be with my tonight, tomorrow, yesterday, and forever.

I Love You.
    In Jesus Christ Name,

Your daughter

Glory to You Jesus Christ ! Accept any credit that I try to take for myself Lord. Let me recognize that nothing I do is for myself or for my own gain, but for only YOU! Surround me with Your love, patience, acceptance, self-control. Thank You for this message board... so many touching and relate-full stories that are so beautiful. I pray for us all...In Your Hands Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thread Information