cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perry Stone on end times and RFID chip

Perry Stone on end times and RFID chip

Here's Perry Stone's take on the end times and the mark of the beast. What do you guys think?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

I have an innate distrust for anyone who sounds so happy to be living in the end of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    Here's Perry Stone's take on the end times and the mark of the beast. What do you guys think?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.

I've learned and I"ve been taught that it will be a 'literal' visible mark .. The word mark in the Greek means to engrave.. or grapho... it will be a mark that associates that person with 'worship' of the beast.. it will be the AC's answer to all the economic problems.. a very 'simple' answer.. making it, the mark itself, appear as an 'answer' from God Himself.. when you look at those times.. and the Wrath of God that is unleashed on this planet... there will be probably limited electricity and water and the basic essentials.. the core things we take for granted today.. like fresh water and electricity will be limited... and the ablitity for 'scanners' and electronic devices to function will be very very limited.. making the 'visible' mark the simplest way to 'buy' or 'sell'...

I have been taught that it will not be a 'chip'.... or how some have spiritualized it.. some kind of 'spiritual mark'...

no it will be a visible, literal mark of some type.. a tattoo of some type. .associating that person with the image of the Beast.. the AC and his kingdom.. which will be crushed by the Coming of the Just One from Heaven and His Armies and SAints...

those who recieve this mark will solidify their Eternal State forever.. and that will be the Lake of Fire.. where the devil and his angels are... there will be dire warnings by the People of God.. not to recieve the mark.. but many will recieve it.. small , big, young, old, they will seal their fate.. during this time of Jacobs Trouble.. that Hour of Temptation.. which shall come upon them that dwell on the Earth.. to try them that dwell there.. those who don't recieve it.. will give their lives in Martydom for the Kingdom of Heaven... this more than likely , be headment.. for the Name of Christ... and not following and worhsipping the evil one.. who has set himself as 'god'...

this is my opinion on the 'chip' as the mark of the beast..

and I too believe I have the Spirit of Christ abiding in me..
    Many appear Righteous and Just because they say 'yes' to Jesus Christ , yet they don't do His Will.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Verily I say unto thee, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the Kingdom of Heaven before you do.
    ------------------------------------------------
    The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying. YEA, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with LOVINGKINDESS have I DRAWN THEE.
    Jeremiah 31:3

Partaker of Christ Guest
    http://somarkinnovations.com/

Hello, we’re SOMARK Innovations - the creators of the versatile SOMARK ID system. Our aim is to provide advancements in identification and tracking - specifically lab-animal identification. By helping researchers reduce development timelines, our technology has an increased likelihood for success.

Why our technology? Simple.
    • easy to apply, reliable and cost effective
    • both human and computer readable
    • designed for touchless reading for reduced animal stress
    The SOMARK technology is based on an ink tattoo unique to the industry. We have a competitive advantage with a lower price point, 100% retention, easy application and reliable identification.
    What’s more, injection of our product is short and simple. No shaving is required and the process takes a few seconds.
    http://dev.somarkinnovations.com/wp-...lities-r21.pdf

What seems to be missing from Mr. Stone's argument, is any association between the chip and denial of God or Christ. Without such a link, it's just another piece of technology - albeit a very annoying one.

More concerning to me would be the loss of privacy. Everywhere you go, someone knows where you are. And that information would be available to anyone for a price.

In the movie "Minority Report", everywhere the protagonist went, he would be bombarded by advertising targeted specifically to him. In this bit of fiction it was done with rental scanners. RFID is much more practical.
    In Christ,

-- Rev

“To preserve the government we must also preserve morals. Morality rests on religion; if you destroy the foundation, the superstructure must fall. When the public mind becomes vitiated and corrupt, laws are a nullity and constitutions are waste paper.” – Daniel Webster, 4th of July, 1800, Oration at Hanover, N.H.

One huge problem with the current RFID technology... identity theft can happen real time. They can be scanned. So until that problem is fixed, not sure it can be used as an inplant.
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries
    I must admit when he started on the www = 666 line I rather lost interest. To me that kind of thing sounds more like looking for things to match rather than looking for things that do match.

By a similar argument we can see that Barney is the antichrist, on the basis Barney is a cute purple dinosaur. Given the Roman occupation at the time Revelation was written we write

CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR

Take the letters that are Roman numerals and we get CVVLDIV, which rearranged gives DCLVVVI or 666.

Daft I know, but no more daft than some of the other so-called matches that get thrown out there.
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Blog Entries
    I'm not "debating / arguing" with anyone here..... (Just for the record.)

I'm just sharing my views, and the reasons why I have them. (That doesn't mean I think everyone else is wrong BTW... I'm just chiming in with some food for thought, and to join the discussion) -cool?

Anyway, I see the "mark of the Beast" described in Revelation as a "spiritual" mark, rather than a literal/physical implant, or tattoo, or visable marking of some sort.

WHY?

Because it takes more than just "claiming" you believe something. It's where your HEART is, that determines what you truly believe.
    People can be "forced" to do something against their will.... but that doesn't mean they agree with it.
    People can also lie about their beliefs, and say the exact opposite to "fit in".

A physical mark could easily be given to someone against their will. But if their HEART says otherwise, then what's the truth?

JESUS knows our hearts.
    As believers, we're "marked with the seal of God". It's not physically detectable on us, but rather, something WITHIN us.

So, what about this RFID chip???
    It's great technology. It has MANY benefits for keeping track of products in the economic market.
    BUT.... I don't see a need to install one on my body. (I know where I am, and I'm not for sale...) LOL!

I know there are people who have had the implant for banking/locational-tracking reasons..etc; But if THAT is the reason they took the implant, then that's the reason; Not because of a "beast". (see what I mean?)

If you do something with a specific intention, how would you feel if someone said otherwise? Would it be fair for them to INCORRECTLY accuse you of an entirely different reason/situation?
    (me thinks not)

I personally don't see the RFID chip as "the sign" or "the mark".
    Anyway, that's just my

And remember... I'm not picking a fight or argument with anyone. I'm just giving MY take.
    Hebrews 11:1 Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Meike & I have the same birthday! Na-na na, na-na!!!

I have got to say that this is the one thing has kept me up many of many nights grieving. When you first read this passage you really just think about yourself and the decision that you will make concerning the mark. We all stand bravely knowing that God is so important in our lives that we care very little about ourselves. However, the question does not end there when pondering your own welfare. Many families have children or the elderly who cannot take care of themselves without major assistance from a caring relative. So not only do you have to support yourself during this trial you have many who are devoted Christians that need help. I love God above all, and I love my fellow Christian, and I love my family very deeply.

God says how can you love me when you do not love the person who is with you now? If we allow our own families and fellow Christians to starve to death, will God be upset for bringing this action upon them? We also have a major commandment that tells us to do unto others as we would have them do unto you. And of course we can not put anything above God!

However, what about the old ladies who cannot provide for themselves or might be in need of medicine? We can never ever turn our backs of the Lord no matter what, but something just does not seem right to see wonderful Christians hunger for food to the point of death because they hunger for God so greatly, and not helping them along the way. I have wondered if the 144,000 seals are actually seals laid on the providers of each family so that they could provide for those who are in need during such crisis, and it is your faith in Christ and his ability to forgive any and all sins that keeps your salvation intact. This is an ever perplexing situation that I cannot seem to grasps. It has completely consumed me because I love God with all my heart and I want to see as many other Christians in heaven as possible.

As far as the capability of being able to trace every individual and their transactions on the face of the earth through computer technology, it is becoming a reality quickly.

Heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Eph 2:6)
    Quote Originally Posted by markdrums View Post
    I'm not "debating / arguing" with anyone here..... (Just for the record.)

I'm just sharing my views, and the reasons why I have them. (That doesn't mean I think everyone else is wrong BTW... I'm just chiming in with some food for thought, and to join the discussion) -cool?

Anyway, I see the "mark of the Beast" described in Revelation as a "spiritual" mark, rather than a literal/physical implant, or tattoo, or visable marking of some sort.

WHY?

Because it takes more than just "claiming" you believe something. It's where your HEART is, that determines what you truly believe.
    People can be "forced" to do something against their will.... but that doesn't mean they agree with it.
    People can also lie about their beliefs, and say the exact opposite to "fit in".

A physical mark could easily be given to someone against their will. But if their HEART says otherwise, then what's the truth?

JESUS knows our hearts.
    As believers, we're "marked with the seal of God". It's not physically detectable on us, but rather, something WITHIN us.

So, what about this RFID chip???
    It's great technology. It has MANY benefits for keeping track of products in the economic market.
    BUT.... I don't see a need to install one on my body. (I know where I am, and I'm not for sale...) LOL!

I know there are people who have had the implant for banking/locational-tracking reasons..etc; But if THAT is the reason they took the implant, then that's the reason; Not because of a "beast". (see what I mean?)

If you do something with a specific intention, how would you feel if someone said otherwise? Would it be fair for them to INCORRECTLY accuse you of an entirely different reason/situation?
    (me thinks not)

I personally don't see the RFID chip as "the sign" or "the mark".
    Anyway, that's just my

And remember... I'm not picking a fight or argument with anyone. I'm just giving MY take.
    I agree with you. It has to be a mark that indicates one has given their allegiance to Satan and the beast. How could one do that with a physical mark? Like you said, a physical mark could be forced upon someone who doesn't want it. Anyone with the mark of the beast will end up in the lake of fire (Rev 14:9-11). How could someone end up there just because someone forced them to take a mark they didn't want, which would be possible if it was a physical mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    One huge problem with the current RFID technology... identity theft can happen real time. They can be scanned. So until that problem is fixed, not sure it can be used as an inplant.
    That is not a problem with the chip, it is merely a problem with the data management technology being used to support the chip. The chip in its current technology could be used to securely identify a person. The chip as an identifier and not a data containing device would be exponentially more secure than any ID system we currently have in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    That is not a problem with the chip, it is merely a problem with the data management technology being used to support the chip. The chip in its current technology could be used to securely identify a person. The chip as an identifier and not a data containing device would be exponentially more secure than any ID system we currently have in place.
    All one would need to do to steal the identity is scan the chip that is on another person, replicate the ID code and put that chip in them. Too easy. Something will have to be done to keep that from happening on a wide scale. It's a real problem for the ID part.
    NASU

Blog Entries
    Mod message to all in this thread.

Some posts have been deleted. Discuss the issue, but bashing of people is not allowed at Bible Forums. Any questions please direct them to me in the Chat to the Moderators forum.
    I am a Christian man in the Devil's land, spreading the gospel man to man.
    Have you laid your burdens down?

I can't remember the name for it, but they have developed an ink that is scanable; as in tattoo, so they wouldn't need an implant and it would be a mark you could see.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.
    MAY WE IN EVIL'S HOUR, TRUTH'S SWORD WITH BOLDNESS WIELD

Partaker of Christ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBeliever View Post
    I can't remember the name for it, but they have developed an ink that is scanable; as in tattoo, so they wouldn't need an implant and it would be a mark you could see.
    Hi TexasBeliever!!

It is SOMARK Innovations.
    I did post this earlier in post 4 above.

Thread Information