cure-real
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for our sister 'Steelerbabe' and her family.

Blog Entries
    God bless you, steelerbabe, with His peace, wisdom, and wholeness in every area of your lives.

Blog Entries

Hug Please continue to bless them and their children

Lord, how great is Your Love for us? How many blessings do we fail to even notice> ? Lord, I thank You for letting us know one another through this thing that is the internet. Father, i thank You for Ken, and for Mary. I thank You for the things I believe You are doing in them and through them. Please continue to bless them and their children Patrick and Grace. Lord, I especially ask that You might use this time to speak to Grace and to address the struggle she has had with depression.

Lord I do not pretend to know Your plans. Your plans are high and no man can truly understand them. I do thank You that You have allowed us to pray for one another. I thank You that as I think of Ken and Mary that You remind me of the many brothers and sisters who I do not know. They are not unknown to You oh Lord. Father I ask that You would glorify Yourself as You meet our needs. Help us to look outside of ourselves to see the great opportunities around us.

Help us to care for and to love one another as You have commanded us.

IN Your SOn's Name I ask,

Amen

Blog Entries

Smile You send Your Joy to us in the morning!

Thank You Lord,

Thank You for what You do, and for Who You are. Lord You comfort us in our sorrow, You are near to the broken hearted, and this sorrow that can seem to be all around us is to endure but for a night... we know that You send Your Joy to us in the morning!

May we endure the night, knowing that we are secure under the shadow of Your wing!

IN Your Son's Name I ask,

Amen

Blog Entries

Hug Your blessings on all of my brothers and sisters who have been faithful

Oh Father,

Thank You for Ken and Mary, and for their children Grace and Patrick. Please continue to meet their needs and pour out your blessings on them. Lord I ask that Your peace and joy would abound in their lives.

Lord, I also ask Your blessings on all of my brothers and sisters who have been faithful to continue to pray for them in this thread. May You continue to help us to pray for one another as You draw us all nearer to Yourself.

In Your Son's Name I ask,

AMEN

Blog Entries

Lord,

Help us to be faithful before You to continue to remember to lift one another up. The darkness can seem overwhelming, but Your light casts the darkness from us. Lord, You Love us and give us Love for one another. Please help us to share that Love and the reason for the Hope that we have been given!

Bless my brother Ken, and my sister Mary and their children Grace and Patrick.

IN Your Son's Name I ask..

Blog Entries

Father,

I do not know what You are doing in Ken and Mary's life this morning. I DO know that YOU are faithful to us, and that You Love them and their children. Lord I ask you to bless this family, and to glorify Yourself as You meet their every need. Lord, thank You for Your Love, and I ask You to remind each of them of Your presence with them this day.

IN Your Son's Name I ask,

Amen

Blog Entries
    Continuing to pray for them also....

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Learning submission to His will... again!
    joining in prayer for steelerbabe and family. ........
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
    Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
    Isaiah 26:9

Lord Jesus I pray for a blessing for this family and that you keep them strong and close when times are difficult.Let them remember that You are in control. Thank You.In Jesus' name Amen.

This dear lady lays heavy on my heart daily.....

I pray that God fulfill her needs, great and small, and that He carry her when she feels her feet can no longer move ahead.

God loves you, Mary, and must know of the great well of strength from which you can draw. I know that you are weary......keep walking toward his outstretched hands and pay no heed to the storm that brews about you.

SAVED!

Praying for this family. Thank you Father for all you do for us.
    I pray in Jesus Holy name,
    Amen

Blog Entries
    Thank You all for your faithful prayers for Ken and Mary! May the Lord richly bless YOU for your faithfulness!

Oh Lord,

Thank You that while most of us have never met Ken and Mary, and do not know their Children Grace and Patrick, we have been given a connection to them through You. Lord You remove the walls that separate us. Lord You give us Your heart, and You have a heart for Your children. Please continue to watch over and to bless our brother and sister and bless their home. Lord, help them to know Your joy, even as they endure the struggle. May we all be faithful to continue to lift them up before Your Throne. I thank You for them, and for what I know You will do in their lives. May You receive all the glory Lord, It is in Your Son's Name, that we pray these things and we ask your blessings,

Amen.

You guys are the best Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and words of encouragement. It brought tears to me eyes that people care and to not lose heart. I pray that the Lord bless each and everyone of you

I count it a joy and privilege to pray for a fellow Christan (and Steeler fan ) and my hope and prayer is that the Lord will provide for your family and that you will keep your home and have the best Christmas ever in 2010.

Blog Entries

Oh Lord Our Lord, how wonderful is Your Name!

Thank You Lord, that You continue to hear and answer our prayers for our brothers and sisters. Please Lord, be near to Ken and to Mary.
    Please bless Grace, and Patrick and make sure that they all have all of their needs met Lord. I ask that You would do something special for them as a family today to bless them. Please Lord, show them some sign of Your faithfulness to them. May they be absolutely filled with the fruits of Your spirit and be able to quickly offer a reason for the hope that is within them.

Bless their family and their ministry in You Lord, it is in Your Son's Name I ask.

Amen
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Thread Information