cure-real

Thread: For what are you giving thanks?

For what are you giving thanks?

It's the season to give thanks..

I am thanking God for sending Jesus and thanking Jesus for saving me.

I give thanks to God for family, church, friends, and this forum

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

For what do you give praise and thanksgiving?

Please share one or more things..
    "The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come,
    and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Blog Entries
    I'm so thankful for all God's blessings to me.

I'm thankful that my family are in God's family.

I'm thankful for the Lord Jesus.

So thankful for family and friends.

And, of course, this forum, it is so great!

Blog Entries
    I am so very thankful that my Father God loved me so much that HE sent HIS only begotten Son to die for me....oh, I give You all the honor and glory Father God and thank You every time I think of Your love for me!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Blog Entries
    I am thankful for my husband, and my three now grown children and two grandchildren!

I am thankful that the Lord has led me safe thus far and will lead me safely home...

I am thankful to those who own and moderate on this board!
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

thanks to God for givin me things i thought i anted but would have ruined me if i got them.- ie certai girls i liked

I am thanking my Lord for sending down his rays of goodness into our souls!!!!!!!! Praise Him, Glorify Him, HONOR HIM!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    I am thanking my blessed father for taking care of my family and that I know he is delivering us out of the ugly family situation we are in,I praise him that soon we will be on the mountain instead of in the valley.I praise him for my family,both physical family and my wonderful Christian family.I praise him That I am redeemed.All glory to the father,blessed be his name.Praise JESUS!!!

Blog Entries
    I am thankful that Jesus Loves me. I am thankful for His word. I am thankful for the children. I am thankful for the ministry he has placed me in, for it is not easy emotionally. I am thankful for true followers of Christ who pray for others.

I also thank God (Holy Spirit) for teaching me and guiding me through His Word..the scriptures daily.

Praising Him for the Word which is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. (see Psalm 119:105)
    is heard in our land

I thank God for absolutely everything...His love, sickness, wellness..all He uses to mold us and make us into willing vessels..
    I thank Him for forgiveness and eternal life, that this world is not my home
    I thank Him beforehand for the new body I will have ( I know He is going to make it a tall one!)
    I thank my Lord for the blessings of a wonderful God-fearing hubby, beautiful musically blessed children, and all my family..I guess we could say they are all blood relatives in one way or another...by Jesus's blood or by related familial blood
    We should give thanks always for all things...As a certain preacher I know once said..." If my head hurts, thank you Lord that my leg doesn't..."

Eph 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me...Phil. 4:13

Thanking the LORD for His unfailing faithfulness in my life, having never left me nor forsaken me...not once.

I am thankful for the Internet. The Internet you may be asking? Yes, on my website I proudly have a KJV bible download. I also have old Christian books (free from copyright restrictions due to their age) available. This is a case where this is a precursor to the prophecy where the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord.

I'm 50 years old now, and who thought back when I was young that a common guy as myself could use the Internet to spread the Word all over the world? The Word of the Lord is as common as the air we breathe for those who want it--- we can replicate "virtual bibles" endlessly. It is my opinion that since NOBODY is restricted any longer for those who want it, that God will grant a certain amount of time, and then the end will come.

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven although she's sorely missed but being changed by Daddy while talking to Him in dreams, while he showers me with blessings afterwards
    Blog Entries
    I thank Daddy for sending His Son to the earth to save me, so I could have eternal life.....
    I thank Daddy for my beautiful godly husband who has been teaching me how to apply the Bible to my (our) life and who takes care of me with so much love......
    I thank Daddy for the animals in our house: 2 old cats (14 + 20) and 16 little tropical birdies.... they bring so much joy to us......
    I thank Daddy for my family (brother & parents) for whom I hope they will turn back to Christianity......
    I thank Daddy for helping us both cope with our diseases, and I especially want to thank Him for controlling my bladderpains at the moment..... a week ago I was in agony, and now I am just tired but most of the pains are not as bad.......
    I also want to thank Daddy for reaching our fifth anniversary tomorrow! With our diseases that's quite a long way! Up to the 10!
    I want to thank Daddy too for helping me with our "little" cardministry that we have to send selfmade cards to children with cancer and adults in trouble or celebrating...... it's a joy to make them and send prayers together with them.......
    I want to thank Daddy for Tina, the most beautiful friend I ever had! She helps me with my cards, she does some shopping in town for us and she is just the best friend I ever had!
    I want to thank Daddy for the new orthopedic shoes He gave to Charles my husband that make him have lesser pain and more able to walk straight on his feet......
    I also want to thank Daddy for helping us with the bills......

I am sure I can think of more....... there's so much to be thankful for!

Thanks Daddy...... I love You very very much!

Love you all,
    Mieke
    So come on, let Me dream, let Me dream for you
    I am strong when you're weak and I'll carry you
    So let go of your plan, be caught by My hand
    I'll show you what I can do
    When I dream for you
    I have a dream for you

Casting Crowns

I forgot to add that I am thanking God for my kitties..the fine fur friends who share our lives and house. God bless them and keep them well.
    is heard in our land

Thanking God for His love above all, but also His wisdom, His divine providence in my life, His hand upon my shoulder, His forgiveness when we fail, His everlasting mercy and grace upon us who believe, His longsuffering, His goodness...

I thank Him for family, for friends, for welfare (for the poor who need it, thank You for this nation, Lord), for repentance, for restoration, for homes for the needy, and for every ministry God has grown and planted around the world to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ on this earth! Yes and Amen!

Thread Information