cure-real

Thread: Please explain Proverbs 8: 22-27??

Please explain Proverbs 8: 22-27??

What are these verses talking about? I mean did God have a plan for me before he created anything on day one?

22The Lord formed and brought me [Wisdom] forth at the beginning of His way, before His acts of old.
    23I [Wisdom] was inaugurated and ordained from everlasting, from the beginning, before ever the earth existed.(A)
    24When there were no deeps, I was brought forth, when there were no fountains laden with water.
    25Before the mountains were settled, before the hills, I was brought forth,(B)
    26While as yet He had not made the land or the fields or the first of the dust of the earth.
    27When He prepared the heavens, I [Wisdom] was there; when He drew a circle upon the face of the deep and stretched out the firmament over it,

Quote Originally Posted by tmentour View Post
    What are these verses talking about? I mean did God have a plan for me before he created anything on day one?

22The Lord formed and brought me [Wisdom] forth at the beginning of His way, before His acts of old.
    23I [Wisdom] was inaugurated and ordained from everlasting, from the beginning, before ever the earth existed.(A)
    24When there were no deeps, I was brought forth, when there were no fountains laden with water.
    26While as yet He had not made the land or the fields or the first of the dust of the earth.
    27When He prepared the heavens, I [Wisdom] was there; when He drew a circle upon the face of the deep and stretched out the firmament over it,
    I would think so.
    ...even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. ...(Eph 1:4)
    ♪ Each day may Christ become clearer, His Cross dearer, Our Hope nearer. ♫

This verse is talking about God having wisdom from the beginning about how He framed everything with wisdom. But Psalm 139 does talk about God having a plan for you before you were even born:
    "My frame was not hidden from You,
    When I was made in secret,
    And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
    Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
    And in Your book were all written
    The days that were ordained for me,
    When as yet there was not one of them.
    How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
    How vast is the sum of them!" (v.15-17)

~God Bless~

If you think that is wild check this out.

Eph 2:6 and he raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 2:7 to demonstrate in the coming ages the surpassing wealth of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

Your in heaven now.

Like wow!

Blog Entries

Proverbs 8: 22-27 [ Christ the Power and Wisdom of God.
    I is Christ, the Word of God John 1: 1-3, These things saith the Amen, the faithfull and
    True witness, the beginning of the creation of God. Rev. 3: 14. Christ is the power and wisdom of God . 1 Cor. 1:24.
    1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
    1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
    1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
    And because Adam had sinned when he ate the fruit of the forbidden tree God saith cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt though eat of it all the days of thy life. Thorn also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shall eat the herb of the field.In the sweat of the face shall thou eat bread,till thou return unto ground, for out of it wast thou taken; for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. Gen. 3: 17-19.
    All man had sinned we are all punished with death but God show his love for us,John 3:16 For God so love the world,that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him
    Should not perish, but have everlasting life.read John 6:48-49-50-51 this is the bread that like Adam,we must sweat to gain it.Reward for this is everlasting life, the grace,Gods plan for us.
    This topic is very deep mysterious that even a man live a thousand years is not enough to understand, except with the guidance of Holy Spirit.
    God bless.

Blog Entries

These verses aren't talking about us/you. They are talking about Wisdom/Jesus/Holy Spirit and how "they" were with God before the earth was even formed.
    "knowledge makes arrogant but love edifies"

Blog Entries
    ... Some of what has been given to you is correct and some of it is off base. When ever one practices Hermeneutics, the interpretation of scripture into common meaning, we must never try to understand the scripture without the light of all scripture. Pro 8:1 "Does not wisdom call" and Pro 8:3-4a 'Beside the gates, at the opening to the city, At the entrance of the doors, she cries out: To you, O men, I call" provides the correct answer to your question, the "I" in your passages is Wisdom.
    ... Hope this helps ad may God always bless your reading of His Word.

One thing..

Jesus was 'never formed'.. or 'created'.. He has ALWAYS BEEN...

He was there Prior to the Creation of time and the foundation of this world...

these things were created For Him and By Him and Thru Him...

He was never created or Formed...

God Himself has foreknowledge of History.. He Knows His Own.. from the Beginning to the End..

One can read in Psalms.. that a Genuine Believer...

He 'knew' you while your were in your mothers womb.. He brought you out of your mothers womb.. He made you to hope while you were upon your mother's breasts....

He was the One who Sought you out and Saved you.. He will Guide you even unto physical death. .and He will be there when you open your eyes in Paradise.. after you physically expire and your life is done on this earth...

He 'knows'...
    Many appear Righteous and Just because they say 'yes' to Jesus Christ , yet they don't do His Will.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Verily I say unto thee, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the Kingdom of Heaven before you do.
    ------------------------------------------------
    The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying. YEA, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with LOVINGKINDESS have I DRAWN THEE.
    Jeremiah 31:3

Quote Originally Posted by theBelovedDisciple View Post
    One thing..

Jesus was 'never formed'.. or 'created'.. He has ALWAYS BEEN...

He was there Prior to the Creation of time and the foundation of this world...

these things were created For Him and By Him and Thru Him...

He was never created or Formed...

God Himself has foreknowledge of History.. He Knows His Own.. from the Beginning to the End..

One can read in Psalms.. that a Genuine Believer...

He 'knew' you while your were in your mothers womb.. He brought you out of your mothers womb.. He made you to hope while you were upon your mother's breasts....

He was the One who Sought you out and Saved you.. He will Guide you even unto physical death. .and He will be there when you open your eyes in Paradise.. after you physically expire and your life is done on this earth...

He 'knows'...
    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information