cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with this one..

Blog Entries

Need help with this one..

Please bear with me..I got very little sleep last night so I hope this makes sense. I had someone come on one of my Christian video's saying things like this:

interesting note the word LORD actually means Baal in Hebrew and you are told not to worship or follow baal yet what are you doing worshipping baal..
    The name of The mighty one of Israel is YAHUWAH
    The name of his son and messiah is YAHUWSHUWA.
    have you not noticed your calling on a greek name? The name jesus is false
    So I looked up baal
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
    Ba‛al (Arabic: بعل‎, pronounced [ˈbaʕal]) (Hebrew: בעל‎, pronounced [ˈbaʕal]) (also spelled Baal in English) is a Northwest Semitic title and honorific meaning "master" or "lord"[1] that is used for various gods who were patrons of cities in the Levant, cognate to Akkadian Bēlu. A Baalist or Baalite means a worshipper of Baal.

"Ba‛al" can refer to any god and even to human officials; in some texts it is used as a substitute for Hadad, a god of the rain, thunder, fertility and agriculture, and the lord of Heaven. Since only priests were allowed to utter his divine name, Hadad, Ba‛al was commonly used. Nevertheless, few if any Biblical uses of "Ba‛al" refer to Hadad, the lord over the assembly of gods on the holy mount of Heaven, but rather refer to any number of local spirit-deities worshipped as cult images, each called ba‛al and regarded in the Hebrew Bible in that context as a false god.

more from this person:
    The bible tells you there is NO OTHER name given under heaven by which man MUST be saved. and the name given from heaven was and still is YAHUWSHUWA. notice how it says MUST be saved!
    So I looked up the bible verse this person was referring too and found this:

Acts 4
    8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Israel: 9 If we this day are judged for a good deed done to a helpless man, by what means he has been made well, 10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. 11 This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Frankly I am getting confused. More from this person:

The answer is his name. jesus is a false name therefore you are not saved!
    not having a religion does not mean i dont believe in The creator of heaven and earth whose name is YAHUWAH..
    YAHUWSHUWA is the only way to the father.

The true son of the most high YAHUWAH.
    The bible is the inspired word of YAHUWAH although man has removed his name and replaced his son's name with false pagan ones. you know YAHUWAH (YHWH) is still in The oldest hebrew manuscripts in the dead sea scrolls his name is there about 7000 times, its also in masoretic texts, but its been deliberaly replaced in our English bible with the word lord god ever wonder why?
    This person says Jesus real name is YAHUWSHUWA Ha'Mashiach but I can't find much on this on the net...let alone say it..so I guess that means I am not saved.. (no I don't believe that for a second but I don't know how to respond to this person).

Thoughts? Information?

God bless
    Last edited by moonglow; Feb 15th 2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: fixing my mess up..had the wrong book in Acts
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

I know of no place in scripture where Baal is translated as Lord. If it was me, I wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to convince this person otherwise. But that's just me.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Rest easy Moonglow my friend. If these literal names were that important to our salvation, don't you think that they would have been given to us in the NT with the adequate warnings? Specifically in this verse by Peter. He should have said the name if that is what he meant in the verse, knowing full well that most of the readers would be reading in Greek. (1Peter 1:1)

What is being taught in this verse is really a re-iteration of John 14:6. There is salvation in noone else but Christ.

There are fringe outfits out there that promote these strange things. Don't let them trouble you.

all the best...

No, LORD doesn't mean "Baal." It's used to translate the name of God in the English Bible. The Greek Old Testament used in Jesus' day did the same thing.

And this person seemed unaware that the original New Testament was in Greek. It calls Jesus something like "Yaysous," which we pronounce "Jesus" in English.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say Christians have to speak Hebrew in order to be saved.

When Acts 4 says there is "no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved," the name there is "Yaysous Christos," which we pronounce "Jesus Christ" in English.

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    R... knowing full well that most of the readers would be reading in Greek. (1Peter 1:1)
    Really great reply, but I have to say this: all the readers were reading in Greek, because it was written in Greek (up until it was translated into Latin, anyway).

Boy howdy are they having fun with you on this one.

Yes, Baal does mean "Lord" In fact the Name Belzebub is a play on words in Aramaic. It was making fun of one of the Roman/Greek gods and making him out to be literally "Lord of the Flies". All they did was change one vowel and now this prestigious god is reduced to a nickname that we today associate with another name for Satan.

The Tetragrammiton was so revered by the early translators of the Bible into English that instead of writing the letters out they substituted the word "Lord" for God's proper name. It still exists correctly in the Manuscripts and in any original language copy. It is only our translations that have been altered. It has become a bit of a tradition and perpetuated in most modern translations as well.

Lets look for a bit at another tradition. (don't sweat it...I'll be quick)
    John 1:12
    and if you carefully read it you might notice something.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God

OK...so can you see it now?
    It is all written in the past tense...as if it is all over and completed and done with...but we know that this isn't true either....and it isn't.

The way that this was originally written cannot be translated properly into English...we do not have the Perfect Aortist tense in the English language which means past, present, and future tense all at the same time. And the translators are also bound by rules of translation that forbid them from properly translating it due to specific concerns. So...they had to pick a tense and past tense was chosen out of all of the possible combinations of tenses that the original languages have. This is perpetuated to this day in all modern translations.

And as far as the Letter "J" and how we customarily use it...yeah...it doesn't exist in Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek, or Latin. It is an English quirk. Yohan is how my name was originally pronounced. (well a close approximation at least)

Lets put it this way...Joshua and Jesus actually are the same name. But...even saying it correctly doesn't mean didly squat...because Jesus knows to whom I am speaking when I pray...He knows I am not praying to the Joshua who led the Children of Israel across the jordan river.

If I was you I would find something different to worry about...After all...God knows our hearts. NO ONE ELSE DOES. And God knowing our hearts is a much more scary thing to be concerned about than anything else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDB View Post
    Boy howdy are they having fun with you on this one.

Yes, Baal does mean "Lord" In fact the Name Belzebub is a play on words in Aramaic. It was making fun of one of the Roman/Greek gods and making him out to be literally "Lord of the Flies". All they did was change one vowel and now this prestigious god is reduced to a nickname that we today associate with another name for Satan.

The Tetragrammiton was so revered by the early translators of the Bible into English that instead of writing the letters out they substituted the word "Lord" for God's proper name. It still exists correctly in the Manuscripts and in any original language copy. It is only our translations that have been altered. It has become a bit of a tradition and perpetuated in most modern translations as well.

Lets look for a bit at another tradition. (don't sweat it...I'll be quick)
    John 1:12
    and if you carefully read it you might notice something.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God

OK...so can you see it now?
    It is all written in the past tense...as if it is all over and completed and done with...but we know that this isn't true either....and it isn't.

The way that this was originally written cannot be translated properly into English...we do not have the Perfect Aortist tense in the English language which means past, present, and future tense all at the same time. And the translators are also bound by rules of translation that forbid them from properly translating it due to specific concerns. So...they had to pick a tense and past tense was chosen out of all of the possible combinations of tenses that the original languages have. This is perpetuated to this day in all modern translations.

And as far as the Letter "J" and how we customarily use it...yeah...it doesn't exist in Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek, or Latin. It is an English quirk. Yohan is how my name was originally pronounced. (well a close approximation at least)

Lets put it this way...Joshua and Jesus actually are the same name. But...even saying it correctly doesn't mean didly squat...because Jesus knows to whom I am speaking when I pray...He knows I am not praying to the Joshua who led the Children of Israel across the jordan river.

If I was you I would find something different to worry about...After all...God knows our hearts. NO ONE ELSE DOES. And God knowing our hearts is a much more scary thing to be concerned about than anything else.
    Thanks..btw I didn't lose sleep over this. Our lights went out at 11 last night probably due to the bad winds we have been having and were out for 45 minutes. I am one of these people that cannot sleep without my fan running.. Then I woke up way too early due to my blood sugar going too low..though I ate something it wasn't enough to keep it up and so close to the time my alarm went off I just went ahead and got up. So just due to other stuff going on is why I lost sleep. I certainly wouldn't lose sleep over something like this!! I told this person this same thing you did..God KNOWS who I am praying too..I also suggested they were caught up in legalism...which I still think so.

To me this is like saying Abracadabra and poof..you are saved... I think there is a little bit more to it then that.

Anyway thanks for the explanation. People sure get hung up on some weird things..its very sad actually.

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a Jehovah's witness moonglow.

Is the creator of the universe a "gino"? (god in name only?) Is all we know of God His name? Is our salvation dependent upon knowing God's "name" in a particular language?

There is more to the passage in Acts 4 than a name. The name is more properly identified as "on whose authority", it defines by whom the act was done. Consider:

Acts 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,

9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

That is the Man I believe in. Even by Him do I stand a son of God, by His means am I made whole. I am not confused on who is my Lord and Saviour. He is the one Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the one that was crucified unjustly, the one whom God raised from the dead. That is the One! My faith is in Him and His work. To place my faith in a proper spelling of His name in a particular language would be mis-placed faith IMO. I think it comes down to whether we know God in name only or whether we really know Him by what He has done for us (not what we have done for Him). Consider:

John 9:24 Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.

25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

It seems the poster on your site believes the One you (we) have faith in is a sinner and that we need to give the praise to a specific arrangement of characters and a proper annunciation of phonetics. But it doesn't change our testimony of what He has done for us, nor does it change Who did it for us. We are not confused on Who we serve.

Acts 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

There is no other identity, no other person, we do not look (wait) for another. Consider how Jesus answered the following question:

Matthew 11:2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,

3 And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?

4 Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:

5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

Why didn't Jesus just spell His name correctly for John's disciples and send them back? It wasn't Jesus' "name" that made Him Jesus, it was what Jesus did that identified Him as who He was:

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The "wherefore" above shows that it was "because of" what Jesus did, being who He was, that the "name" has the authority and properly identifies the person who is become Lord. "The name of Jesus" is not a "gino", the name identifies the person whom God has made Lord of all!

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
    36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Jesus is a person, He is both Lord and Christ, not just a name.

God Bless!
    Watchinginawe

I Samuel 3:10 And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by watchinginawe View Post
    Sounds like a Jehovah's witness moonglow.

Is the creator of the universe a "gino"? (god in name only?) Is all we know of God His name? Is our salvation dependent upon knowing God's "name" in a particular language?

There is more to the passage in Acts 4 than a name. The name is more properly identified as "on whose authority", it defines by whom the act was done. Consider:

Acts 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,

9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

That is the Man I believe in. Even by Him do I stand a son of God, by His means am I made whole. I am not confused on who is my Lord and Saviour. He is the one Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the one that was crucified unjustly, the one whom God raised from the dead. That is the One! My faith is in Him and His work. To place my faith in a proper spelling of His name in a particular language would be mis-placed faith IMO. I think it comes down to whether we know God in name only or whether we really know Him by what He has done for us (not what we have done for Him). Consider:

John 9:24 Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.

25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

It seems the poster on your site believes the One you (we) have faith in is a sinner and that we need to give the praise to a specific arrangement of characters and a proper annunciation of phonetics. But it doesn't change our testimony of what He has done for us, nor does it change Who did it for us. We are not confused on Who we serve.

Acts 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

There is no other identity, no other person, we do not look (wait) for another. Consider how Jesus answered the following question:

Matthew 11:2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,

3 And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?

4 Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:

5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

Why didn't Jesus just spell His name correctly for John's disciples and send them back? It wasn't Jesus' "name" that made Him Jesus, it was what Jesus did that identified Him as who He was:

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The "wherefore" above shows that it was "because of" what Jesus did, being who He was, that the "name" has the authority and properly identifies the person who is become Lord. "The name of Jesus" is not a "gino", the name identifies the person whom God has made Lord of all!

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
    36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Jesus is a person, He is both Lord and Christ, not just a name.

God Bless!
    That was a great post. I told this person that its not the name that is important but the person..and what He did for us. I also asked this person if they were part of this group:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahshua
    Yahshua is a transliteration of the original Hebrew or Aramaic name of Jesus commonly used by individuals in the Sacred Name religious movement out of Christianity. Those who follow Sacred Name teachings (such as the Assemblies of Yahweh) believe that it is essential to salvation to use the correct pronunciation of the name of the one most Christians call "Jesus". It is believed by some that this is the correct transliteration of the Hebrew יהושע (yod-he-waw-shin-ayin - usually transliterated as Y'hoshua or sometimes Yahoshua), which means "Yahweh is Salvation." The form Yahshua is used in some Sacred Name Bibles, including the Restoration Original Sacred Name Bible, Word of Yahweh, and the Sacred Name King James Bible.

But he or she said that name was still incorrect and they didn't belong to any religion saying all religions were man made. So who knows..

God bless

Blog Entries
    Now this person is saying God will curse me for not honoring His Name quoting part of Malachi 2:2 because I said I couldn't read the name they claim is Jesus' real name let alone pronounce it..which I can't. I think if God wanted us all to say this name He would enable us to do so.

Anyway I pointed out God is saying HE wants to be honored in that verse..it does no good to honor just His Name and would make no sense either.

New International Version
    If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says the LORD Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me.

And reminded them what Jesus said: Matthew 15:8
    These people draw near to Me with their mouth,And honor Me with their lips,But their heart is far from Me

I think the story of Stephen is appropriate for this particular situation.

If you will look carefully and study a tiny bit of ANE anthropology you will find out that a "helenistic Jew" never got an even break.

What that really means is that Stephen knew the scriptures in Greek only. (the septuagent translation of the bible) He couldn't read or write Hebrew at all. He might have known a little aramaic...enough to get by...but he was most fluent in Greek. **after all...God's word can only be truly understood in Hebrew...anything else is almost apostacy** was the commonly held belief of the regional Jews.

And living in a legalistic culture in which anything gentile was claimed to be unclean...especially anything Greek or Helenized....like Stephen.

So much so that even the new Christian Church didn't see to it that they got their ration of grain from the Temple stores for the poor.

Unemployed and unemployable...despised and ostracized by everyone, Stephen still loved Jesus with everything that was within him. That was the only reason why he was there....to hang out and swap stories with the other followers of Jesus.

and for his passion he got to be chosen as the first martyr...the one that the fewest would raise a fuss over if persecuted...And God honored Stephen.

so...if you can't pronounce the names correctly...if you can't read the original language...and you have a really hard time with even simply fitting in...you are in good company with a real hero of the faith.

The word lord does mean baal. There is no letter "J" in the Hebrew or Greek languages the Bible is originally written in. The letter "J" is German. In the OT the German letter "J" replaced the letter "Y". In the NT the German letter "J"replaced the letter "I". The word "ghost" is also from the German "Geist" and everywhere the Bible states "Holy Ghost" should be "Holy Spirit" because our Father is not a spook. Almost everywhere the Bible says "fear" should be "revere or reverence". Fear God, no, don't fear God. We are supposed to revere Him not fear Him for His perfect love casts out all fear. There is a reason God is sharing these things, not to be tossed out with the garbage, but to be learned and understood. To gain knowledge and to learn how mankind has attempted to change His word. Unfortunately many who learn of these things go from one religion to another instead of learning that Christianity is a reality and not a religion. If it were me that the person told was not honoring His name, I would ask Him why he or she doesn't call their earthly dad or mom by their name? Seems to me that would be dishonouring your mom and dad if you call them by their name instead of mom and dad, but that's just my opinion.

Jer 3:18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.

3:19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.

And His name is:

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Bless you,
    Love Fountain

Blog Entries
    Well I got another one of those comments on my video..this one said Jesus' name means Zeus....I am having a private discussion with this person (If I can get them to quit yelling at me that is..)..found a great site that explains this movement and how to refute it:

http://www.sacrednamemovement.com/FAQfrmSN.htm#FAQ%204

4. The name "Jesus" means Son of Zeus. How can you keep using it for the name of the Savior, knowing that it is really the name of a pagan god?
    OoooK. I knew this would come up sooner or later. I am happy for a chance to address this point.
    That the word Jesus in Greek means son of Zeus is one of the favorite myths of the sacred name movement. It is not uncommon to see Sacred Name converts, who have no idea of the derivation of the information, quoting this myth or one of its variations as though it were fact. A favorite variation is that Jesus in Greek means "healing Zeus." Another variation is that IhsouV, Iesous, is a combination of the names of Zeus and the goddess Ie, Ie-Zeus, Ie-Sous, Jesus. One should not be amazed at what the human mind can conjure into being.
    A. B. Traina, without a shred of documentation, put this "Healing Zeus" misinformation in the introduction of his corruption of the King James Version which he called The Holy Name Bible.
    Since then, the myth (read, lie) has taken on a life of its own among Sacred Name assemblies and individuals. Sacred name people state it as one of those facts that "everybody knows." Numerous non Sacred Name people take for granted that sacred name teachers have done their homework and believe them.
    Except in the minds of sacred name people, there is absolutely no connection between the name Jesus and the name Zeus. I will admit that it is easy for sacred name teachers to pull this doctrinal rabbit out of the sacred name hat and fool people into thinking it is real. It is not of any substance. But, it is especially easy to trick folks who want to be deceived. Many of them are not interested in and are trained not to ask for any documentation of evidence.
    You may be sure of one thing, when this mythical teaching is put before a group of people, the sacred name teacher is casting aspersions and disdain on the name of Jesus.

read the rest at that link.

Here is their home page explaining all of this: http://www.sacrednamemovement.com/index.htm
    SACRED NAME MOVEMENT
    ERRORS

ABOUT YAHWEH AND YAHSHUA

Of course these people seem to think they have found the truth but they go around attacking the rest of us for using the name Jesus..as if we even have a clue what they are talking about in the first place. Its not Christian behavior to correct other Christians in this spamming/attacking type manner. They are going around to all the video's they can find with the name Jesus in them and accusing the person or worshiping a pagan god. Then they think we are 'resisting' the truth because we are trapped in 'demon doctrines'...ugh! Maybe we are resisting because they are being so nasty? And their claims are so outrageous?

Blog Entries
    The thing is, or in my past experience, you can't reason with these people either. They will not be reasoned with. Its almost hopeless. You may have to just avoid them, Moonglow. They can get very hostile. Is there some one you can report them to?
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    The thing is, or in my past experience, you can't reason with these people either. They will not be reasoned with. Its almost hopeless. You may have to just avoid them, Moonglow. They can get very hostile. Is there some one you can report them to?
    I can block them if I have too. I don't have to engage in with this guy..I told him how he was coming across and he did apologizes for it. He seems to have just now gotten into this so I am hoping he will be open to reading the information I gave him. And I am praying he does too..I really am. He is unsure and unable to back up this claim yet..so I am hoping..

God bless

Thread Information