cure-real
Page 1 of 16 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we born with sin ?

Blog Entries

Are we born with sin ?

I am in a discussion on another thread that there are some who believe we are born sinless and do not become sinners until we commit our first sin which we are doom to do anyway due to the fall of Adam. I am surprised some view sin in this matter.

What do others think?

goykodesh Guest
    What matters is the the state you are reborn in.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    I am in a discussion on another thread that there are some who believe we are born sinless and do not become sinners until we commit our first sin which we are doom to do anyway due to the fall of Adam. I am surprised some view sin in this matter.

What do others think?
    I'm not sure what I think on this matter anymore. If we're born with sin, then stillborn and baby's that die of SIDS or other terrible tragedies are doomed without qualification. Telling a mother of a recently deceased child that her precious child is now boiling alive in the lake of fire for all eternity is a bit of a stretch for me considering that child never had the chance to hear or rationalize the Gospel and, with sound mind, accept or reject it.

Blog Entries

What do others think?
    I believe as Scriptures state we are all born in the curse of sin.

5Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
    and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Psalm 51:5

Blog Entries

What do others think?
    Why are you surprized at this?

What do others think?
    Hi!!!ross3421,
    How are you?as per scripture,Yes,Is.48:8 Yea,thou heardest not; yea. thou knowest not; from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast
    called a transgressor from the womb.if how we've born sinner,I do not know.
    Thanks and God bless./RT.

Quote Originally Posted by roaring tiger View Post
    How are you?as per scripture,Yes,Is.48:8 Yea,thou heardest not; yea. thou knowest not; from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast
    called a transgressor from the womb.
    That's the nation of Israel not a person. It says called not were. This is the same as God designating (made) many sinners. They were not but they would be. Thanks for yet another OT confirmation that we are not born in a thing called sin.

Quote Originally Posted by newinchrist4now View Post

born into a sinning lost and dying world
    his mother was yet in her sin

ok???? where's born in sin?

Oh, and nowhere do we find sin a curse (of who?/by who?) on man except concerning our sin on Jesus.

Blog Entries
    well we will just disagree won't we

Quote Originally Posted by Sirus View Post
    That's the nation of Israel not a person. It says called not were. This is the same as God designating (made) many sinners. They were not but they would be. Thanks for yet another OT confirmation that we are not born in a thing called sin.
    If that is your view, i can't do nothing but may i join the disagreement club,are there one excisting?

thanks,RT.

Quote Originally Posted by newinchrist4now View Post

That refers to the sin of ejaculation. Read it:

Lev 15:16 And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.
    Lev 15:17 And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even.
    Lev 15:18 The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even.

Under the NT dispensation, that no longer applies.

Heb 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Shalom

What do others think?
    Forget about what people think. Ask what does God say...

Shalom
    Last edited by Servant89; Mar 4th 2010 at 10:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HisLeast View Post
    I'm not sure what I think on this matter anymore. If we're born with sin, then stillborn and baby's that die of SIDS or other terrible tragedies are doomed without qualification. Telling a mother of a recently deceased child that her precious child is now boiling alive in the lake of fire for all eternity is a bit of a stretch for me considering that child never had the chance to hear or rationalize the Gospel and, with sound mind, accept or reject it.
    If a baby is born sinless then he/she has no need for Christ to have died on the cross for a certain time frame and we know Jesus is the only way.

Now I think there is an age of accoutability perhaps the age they discover thier nakedness..........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch5 View Post
    Why are you surprized at this?
    Because it makes the possibility that someone could be on the earth which is sinless other than Christ. This view is probably boardering on blasphemy. For those which had yet to commit their first sin the cross is without cause and void. Then how do those get to heaven which die before they commit thier first sin?????

Teaching sin is an action puts the owness of creation not the creator wether he or she is a sinner and the need of Christ. Likewise it opens the door to also view salvation as what I do or don't do as well.

Blog Entries
    We are all born depraved---due to Adam. However, if we look at scripture as a whole (Ninevah in the book of Jonah is a good example) God has a "special place in his heart" (for lack of a better term here) for children or those who have yet to realize what sin in--those not yet accountable. God's grace covers individuals who are not yet accountable, even though we are born depraved.
    Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him.
    Psalm 62:5

Thread Information