cure-real

Thread: Prayer for guidance and courage tonight

Prayer for guidance and courage tonight

Just a simple prayer that God would let me know and give me the courage to do what he wants me to do tonight.

Father God
    I'm asking for truthseeker to hear your whisper in the silence as they seek your presence and claim your strength you have promised to give to your own.
    In Jesus' name Amen
    9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

PRAYERS FOR MIEKE AND CHARLES

Holy Father your word says come boldy before your throne of grace, so we are here in agreement Father to ask that you might give truthseeker the courage to do what you know what he can do, through you all things are possible so we lift up truthseeker to you Father and ask you to stand on your word and we thank you in advance for the courage you will give him, it is written "ask it in my name" So we ask it in your Holy name of Jesus Christ Amen and Amen.

Jesus, I pray that You will give guidance and strength for tonght, that Your plan be followed. I pray for clarity as well. Thank You that we can come to You Jesus for every thing in our life. In Your name, I pray, Amen.
    I am not who I was 10 years ago, and I'm not who I will be in 10 years, thanks to Jesus!

Yes, asking that the LORD abundantly answer your prayer for these needs tonight.

Blog Entries
    Jesus, I ask you to please point Beachbum in the direction you want her to go down the path you chosen.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Blog Entries
    Father, I lift up truthseeker2 and their needs to You. Thank You for never leaving or forsaking us. Thank You for answering our prayers even before we call. You are wonderful and mighty, worthy to be praised forever! Amen.
    2 Corinthians 13:14

Thread Information