cure-real

Thread: Jn 6:45, they will ALL be taught by God?

Jn 6:45, they will ALL be taught by God?

That verse says they will all be taught by God? Is this referring to everyone in the world? b/c not everyone in the world has even heard of the Christian God, what else is it referring to then?

Quote Originally Posted by tmentour View Post
    That verse says they will all be taught by God? Is this referring to everyone in the world? b/c not everyone in the world has even heard of the Christian God, what else is it referring to then?
    Hi tmentor Greetings,
    No,this does nott refer to any one in the world, but to the Spirit of God.
    1Cor.2 10 but God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things,
    yea,the deep things of God.
    John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is thr Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name,
    he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have
    said unto you.
    Thanks./RT.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tmentour View Post
    Iin the context that Jesus is using this quote it appears that he is speaking of thsoe who would be drawn to Him during His ministry. Notice His woeds to Peter,

Matthew 16:13-17 ( KJV )
    When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
    And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
    He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
    And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
    And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch5 View Post
    Iin the context that Jesus is using this quote it appears that he is speaking of thsoe who would be drawn to Him during His ministry.
    I agree

Joh 6:41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
    Joh 6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
    Joh 6:43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
    Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
    Joh 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

The passages in the prophets are specifically to Israel.

Thread Information