cure-real

Thread: Please pray with me for us and for the whole forum

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven although she's sorely missed but being changed by Daddy while talking to Him in dreams, while he showers me with blessings afterwards
    Blog Entries

Please pray with me for us and for the whole forum

Daddy,

I'd like to talk to You for a little while and I would like to ask You something too. You know how much I love being here on this forum and how it makes my day if I can make just one member here smile.... But lately there has been a lot of strife on the board, and people are getting hurt in the process..... that really breaks my heart to see that.....

I lift up the ladies of the Well before You Daddy..... I ask You to help us to become more like Jesus.... I ask You to help us become like the women we were supposed to be, to be like the woman in Proverbs 31... We live in a different world now Daddy, than when that book was written, but it still applies in great ways to us..... the Bible is timeless and has as much power and wisdom today than it had when it was still being written....
    For the ladies who are married or in a relationship I ask You to help us become a helpmeet to our men, to be what You want us to be.... I ask You to help us to make our marriages work and become the best it can be, and for the ladies in a relationship I ask You to help us perfect the relationship so that they will eventually become strong marriages...... It's so easy nowadays Daddy to get a divorce...... sometimes couples divorce after only being married for weeks or sometimes for days..... help us to accept the faults of our husband and not to try to change but to accept our differences.... we can't be all alike or what we would like them to be, we fall in love and we easily overlook the faults/differences of our partner, and once we are living together day by day, we realize all of a sudden that our life isn't the dream it was supposed to be.... humans as we are, make mistakes, that goes for our partner as well as for us.... but the great news is that Jesus has taught us how to forgive and forget like He does, so we can still make the marriage work as good as possible.... I ask You to help us forgive and forget and to make us strong wives and partners for our loved one.......

I also bring before You our single ladies..... some are yearning for a man, but can't seem to find him..... it's hard then to realize that everything must happen in Your time....... Your and our time are often not the same and we want everything to happen now and not in the future....... help us to be patient Daddy until You send the chosen man for us our way......
    I also ask You to make these ladies strong women.... it's not easy to stand up in the world the way they have to..... some have children out of a previous marriage and I can only imagine how difficult it must be to keep a job and to raise children too...... I ask You to fill these ladies with wisdom and strength to keep up with this life.....

Finally I bring before You this forum Daddy...... I ask You to help us understand each other better, to learn the real meaning of the word forgiveness and to help each other grow in You, becoming more like Jesus every day.....
    For the whole board I ask You the same..... there is so much strife going on here lately Daddy, that I wonder what a new Christian must think when he/she first gets here...... or an atheist who comes here with his doubts, maybe secretly longing to becoming one of us here..... what kind of example are we for these people? If we cannot talk normally with each other without becoming angry, or even more worse, without forgiveness toward another, how can we ever help these to become part of the flock? When they see us, we must look our best and not have them doubt and think that they do not want to be any way like us...... that is definitely something we need to prevent from happening any further Daddy and we need Your Help with that...... please help us to become more like You, to become more forgiving and to be more like Jesus, becoming a worthy bride in the process.......

Jesus, You know I love You more than I can ever express..... and I pray all this in Your precious beautiful Name,

Amen.

Love you girls,
    Mieke
    So come on, let Me dream, let Me dream for you
    I am strong when you're weak and I'll carry you
    So let go of your plan, be caught by My hand
    I'll show you what I can do
    When I dream for you
    I have a dream for you

Casting Crowns

What a beautiful prayer, thank you! It touched my heart and I KNOW it touched God's heart.
    You are truly one of God's treasures.

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven although she's sorely missed but being changed by Daddy while talking to Him in dreams, while he showers me with blessings afterwards
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Jeanne..... I do have to redirect that praise to Daddy though...... He helped me to write it, I could never come up with all of that myself........

Love you lots,
    Mieke
    So come on, let Me dream, let Me dream for you
    I am strong when you're weak and I'll carry you
    So let go of your plan, be caught by My hand
    I'll show you what I can do
    When I dream for you
    I have a dream for you

Casting Crowns

Blog Entries
    Dear Mieke,

I am praying in total agreement with you

I am so glad to be back joining in on the fellowship with each other and our Father. I will also pray to remember to "love my neighbors as myself". I feel so blessed to be able to login here and find christian women to fellowship with. Especially when times are more difficult and I can't get out and about as much. I am grateful, through God, that I got to meet you and be encouraged and strengthened by your wisdom. God uses you Meike and He will use each of us, ordinary people to do extraordinary things. And all we have to do is be available to Him for His good purposes

I stand with you beautiful sister and look forward to all folks I might meet and be a help to, and, be helped by

Hugs(((((((((Mieki)))))))))) Denise

Re: Please pray with me for us and for the whole forum

amen!!! God can accompish anything! and when we come to him with a pure heart in prayer, it's amazing to step back and really see what he does

Blog Entries

I needed to hear this so badly right now, you cannot possibly have any idea. To find that He has put the same exact things on your heart as on mine right now has made me feel less alone. I will pray this with you even though I feel like He should not listen to my prayers right now. Thank you.
    "knowledge makes arrogant but love edifies"

Just got here, but this prayer was great. I'm so glad I've finally found a community of Christians I can talk to online. God bless you all. I'm tearing up :')

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBoo View Post
    Just got here, but this prayer was great. I'm so glad I've finally found a community of Christians I can talk to online. God bless you all. I'm tearing up :')

Welcome to the board ChickenBoo.

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Thread Information