1) Why was Noah selected to be in command of the ark?
2) Who built the ark?
3) Who informed Noah he would be in command of the ark?
4) What people did Noah take with him on the ark?
5) What did Noah do to keep the animals on the ark from attacking each other? (I can't imagine the lions on the ark wouldn't have been trying to eat the wildebeest)
6) Did Noah take sea animals onto the ark? (if so, was there some kind of water holding on the ark?)
7) How long did the ark stay afloat with Noah & the animals?
8) Where did Noah get food to feed the animals and other people aboard the ark?
9) Did any humans other than Noah and the others aboard the ark survive the flood?
10) What ethnicity/nationality was Noah?
11) Were all the people aboard the ark of the same ethnicity?
12) If all the people aboard the ark were of the same ethnicity and no other people survived the flood, then why aren't all people today of the same ethnic makeup as Noah and his people?
13) How did Noah store food on the ark? What did he do to keep it from spoiling?
14) What does it tell us about the credibility of the Noah's ark story that there are other similar accounts written a long time before the story of Noah was written of a man taking animals aboard an ark to avoid a flood (see the epic of Gilgamesh)?
15) How were the animals gathered up to be put on the ark?
16) Who helped Noah gather up the animals?
17) Where was the ark built?
18) Who built the ark?
19) How long did it take to build the ark?