cure-real

Thread: Hi

Hi

Hello,

I grew up in a pentecostal church. I attended every service faithfully for over 20years. A few months ago I started questioning why I believed what I do. Long story short, I am now technically an atheist. However, I am doubting whether I've made the right choice.

I announced my atheism to my family earlier this year and was promptly disowned. My Christian friends have abandoned me. I don't really know what I did wrong to deserve to be treated like this.

I am here because I don't know where else to go to get my questions about God answered. I'm a bit...confused, to say the least. I hope that an honest discussion can be had here. My intention is to listen more than to talk.

I hope this is okay.

Re: Hi

Hi, Rock, and welcome to the board! I'm sorry to see that it's come down to a crisis of faith for you, and I encourage you to post your questions in our Christians Answer forum, where concerned, experienced believers will gladly take the time to address your concerns without giving you a hard time. CA is a carefully moderated forum set aside for just this purpose.

I will also remember you in prayer.

See you around, my friend.

Just like to hear myself type

Hello rock and welcome. I'm also sorry to hear about the hard time you've been having. Christian Answer is a good place for your questions regarding you're confusion. I hope to see you in there. God bless and I'm also praying for you.
    "The greatest single cause of atheism in the
    world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus
    with their lips then walk out the door and deny
    Him by their lifestyles. That is what
    an unbelieving world simply
    finds unbelievable."

~ Brennan Manning

Welcome.....So your saying you never where born again?
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Thread Information