cure-real

Thread: I Am A Follower Of Christ

I Am A Follower Of Christ

Hello and Greetings to All Here! I have been a believer and follower of Christ for 39 years. My husband and I were born into the Kingdom of God back during the Jesus Movement. We were disciplied back then as discipleship was something considered vital back in those days. We find very little actual discipleship taking places now in most churches. We are teaching a 16 week discipleship class to new adult believers right now. It is repeated twice a year in our church. We have had anywhere from 36 to 11 in number in each group we have done. We like a smaller number, so we can get truly involved with our students and their lives. When and if true revival and a great awakening happen in our country, discipleship will be so important. I look forward to interaction and learning on this discussion board when I can participate. Thank you for this place.

Blog Entries

Re: I Am A Follower Of Christ

Let me be the first to welcome you! I am glad you are here and hope you are blessed by the time you spend here.

Blessings,!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Hey Fire and welcome. Glad you found us.
    "The greatest single cause of atheism in the
    world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus
    with their lips then walk out the door and deny
    Him by their lifestyles. That is what
    an unbelieving world simply
    finds unbelievable."

~ Brennan Manning

Blog Entries

WELCOME, Fire! I am so glad you found us.
    Now just join right in any forum that you see. I look forward to seeing your posts!

May God bless you while you are with us. (I hope it is a long time!)
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Welcome........
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Thread Information