cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

  1. #1

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    most absolutely because of see below


    they so self-contradicting to the christian doctrine ,YHWH and Jesus are not gods if this verses are to taken as facts

    why Jesus is not GOD ?

    jesus is not perfect''[/font] below is the references

    MAR 8:23 *And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.
    MAR 10:18, And Jesus said unto him, Why callest
    thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. (YOUR reference)
    HEB 5:8, Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered; 9 and when he was made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

    2COR 5:21, For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

    MAR 10:19, *Thou knowest the commandments, ... Honour thy father and mother.
LUK 11:27, And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. 28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. [SEE ALSO: MAT 12:46-50; JOH 2:3-4]

    MAR 10:19, *Thou knowest the commandments, ... Do not steal....
EXO 20:17, *Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, ... nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
MAT 21:2, *Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an *** tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me. 3 And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.

    EXO 20:8, *Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work ....
JOH 5:18, *Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath ....
JOH 9:4, I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. ... 6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay ... 14 And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.

    LEV 5:1, And if a soul sin, and hear the voice of swearing, and is a witness, whether he hath seen or known of it; if he do not utter it, then he shall bear his iniquity.
MAT 27:13, *Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee? 14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly. [SEE ALSO: MAR 14:60-61]

    DEU 6:5, *And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
MAR 15:34, *And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? [SEE ALSO: MAT 27:46]

    DEU 6:13, *Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.
MAT 5:34, *But I say unto you, Swear not at all....

    MAR 1:4, *John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. ... 9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.*
    *If Jesus was without sin he had no need for "baptism of repentance for the remission of sins." - p.b.

    YHWH can be tempted

    DEU 6:16, Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.

    JOB 2:3, And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

    ACT 15:10, Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
    [SEE ALSO: EXO 17:2; MAL 3:15; MAT 4:7]

    plus the temptation story of Jesus already shows very explicitly that Jesus is not perfect.
    PLease do compare with James 1:13 (Codex Sinacticus)


    Jesus is not god

    ISA 43:10, Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

    MAR 6:1, And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. ... 5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

    MAR 10:18, And Jesus said unto him,Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

    JOH 14:28, Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

    JOH 20:17, Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

    1COR 15:25, For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. ... 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

    COL 3:1, If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

    1TIM 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

    [SEE ALSO: ISA 45:5; MAT 20:23, 24:36, 27:46; MAR 16:19; LUK 2:52; JOH 5:19, 8:28,40, 16:28; ACT 2:22, 13:23, 17:30-31; ROM 1:3; 2TIM 2:8; HEB 1:1-3, 2:9-18; 1PET 3:21-22, REV 22:16.]

    YHWH creates evil

    ISA 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil.* I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.

    JER 18:11, *Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: ....

    (SEE ALSO: GEN 3:1; JUDG 9:23; JOB 42:11; JER 18:11; EZE 20:25; AMO 3:6)

    please do referenced your rebuttals thanks
    enjoy reading
    best regards

    "How well we know ,
    what profitable superstition this Fable of christ
    has been for us."
    Pope Leo X (1513-1521)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,278
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    Are you looking for a serious answer, or is this just another avenue for you to post this (as you've done elsewhere)?

  3. #3

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    hi

    anyone with can answer but please answer with references and research

    for me a serious answer is with constructive referencing and research

    thankyou

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,278
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    This topic has nothing to do with the relationship (or lack thereof) between science and faith. Why not a different thread title? Is this your "faith challenge" to believers? If we can answer your questions, your intellect will be satisfied and you'll be free to believe?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kerrville, TX
    Posts
    116

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeshuabenpanthera View Post
    hi

    anyone with can answer but please answer with references and research

    for me a serious answer is with constructive referencing and research

    thankyou
    Try reading the full story around those versus. I think you will find those versus don't say what I think you are trying to make them say. Simply read 5 versus before and after your references and I think your argument will fall apart.

    While you are at it, check out John 10:30
    I and the Father are One.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kerrville, TX
    Posts
    116

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeshuabenpanthera View Post
    YHWH can be tempted
    YHWH creates evil
    Yes, God can be tempted. But doing so is not in your best interest.
    Yes, God created everything, including evil. It is always better to worship the creator than the created. Wouldn't you agree?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,963
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    Evil is defined as "that which is opposed to God" theologically speaking. As such, it is impossible for God to create something that is opposed to Himself.
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

    If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

    Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

  8. #8

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xel'Naga View Post
    This topic has nothing to do with the relationship (or lack thereof) between science and faith. Why not a different thread title? Is this your "faith challenge" to believers? If we can answer your questions, your intellect will be satisfied and you'll be free to believe?
    simply because of my biblical references with those contents ,causes the negations of relationship between science and the christian faith. that makes the christian faith very much wrong.

    If we can answer your questions, your intellect will be satisfied and you'll be free to believe?
    you are beginning to sound threatening
    well, if you all can answer with good ,well credible, references then we are in business and I mean every ONE of them ,in my references. those aren't the only ones. you ain't nothing yet.

    yours sincerely
    best regards

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,278
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeshuabenpanthera View Post
    simply because of my biblical references with those contents ,causes the negations of relationship between science and the christian faith. that makes the christian faith very much wrong.
    On the contrary, your "biblical references with those contents" pose a challenge towards the traditional claims of Orthodox Christians. It does not, however, illustrate the 'negation of relationship between science and the Christian faith'. Your 'claim', 'A' "Christianity is false because (1), (2), (3), etc., therefore science is true" is no more coherent than my 'claim', 'B' "Science is false because (1), (2), (3), etc., therefore Christianity is true". There is no conflict in the relationship as you believe your challenge demonstrates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeshuabenpanthera View Post
    you are beginning to sound threatening
    Any more 'threatening' than coming here with the name "Jesus son of Panthera" (supposedly the Roman solider who raped Mary)? I was merely asking you a question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeshuabenpanthera View Post
    well, if you all can answer with good ,well credible, references then we are in business and I mean every ONE of them ,in my references. those aren't the only ones. you ain't nothing yet.
    And if I do, what does that mean? Is this for your personal gain, these are questions you need answered? Or is this simply to see if Christians can answer the objections? I already know I can, so - why the questions?

  10. #10

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Try reading the full story around those versus. I think you will find those versus don't say what I think you are trying to make them say. Simply read 5 versus before and after your references and I think your argument will fall apart.
    I did that already ,the arguments remain .if not more......

    why don't you help ?

    While you are at it, check out John 10:30
    well yeah as if that is going to help and you please refer to

    Jesus not Omniscient

    MAR 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

    LUK 8:45, And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

    JOH 11:33, When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled, 34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.


    With the verses above ,they show that Jesus and YHWH both aren't fit to become a god even ,let alone in trinity with something like a god. worse still see below

    2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
    God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned. God will cause us to believe lies so that he can damn us to hell.


    Dearest readers ,armed with all the above mentioned verses please be still and think for a while can they be god ? even if they want to…. absolutely not.

    warmest regards
    thanks for reading

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,275

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    Jesus not Omniscient

    MAR 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

    LUK 8:45, And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

    JOH 11:33, When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled, 34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.
    Did you take care to read any of the hundreds of explanations already posted on the internet?

    If you just hit us with textwalls we know that you're cutting and pasting from websites and you're not really here seeking.

    Why don't you just pick one and we can discuss it?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,963
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    By your same reasoning, God is not omniscient...

    Job 1:6 One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them. 7 The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?"

    Maybe you should spend a little time learning about scripture before you *try* to debate with people that actually know it. You have no intention of seeking as your profile suggests, your name, your false quote, and your tone have clearly shown this, so why should anyone believe a word you say?
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

    If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

    Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

  13. #13

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    HI

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Yes, God can be tempted. But doing so is not in your best interest.
    YOU refer to the temptation story of Jesus already shows very explicitly that Jesus is not perfect.
    PLease do compare with James 1:13 (Codex Sinacticus)


    Yes, God created everything, including evil. It is always better to worship the creator than the created. Wouldn't you agree?
    NO sorry

    YHWH ,the omniscience (the all-knowing ,the one who knew the minds of satan) ,the omnipresent (the all-powerful ,the one who know what satan can or cannot do) and the omnipresent (the one who is all-present who knows the where about of satan in all eternity). & most certainly the creator of satan ,god ,knowing all that he did and will do) still YHWH created satan. Is this your god ? sorry i don't want this kind of god. Because your YHWH[Bull-Calf Yah ,Bull-El ,Adonai(my LORD) ,Ya Ho WaiH or Je-ho-vah] created evil (see Is 45:7 use dead sea scroll bible for accuracy). Bottom-line your YHWH is the real ORIGINATOR of EVIL not that yHWH is oblivious over satan He knew all his evil ways. therefore he created all his evil ways too. please don't put all the blame on satan he is only ,the result of his creator YHWH[Bull-Calf Yah ,Bull-El ,Adonai(my LORD) ,Ya Ho WaiH or Je-ho-vah]

    how kind ???? your god ,sure do know how the devil thinks and he is the Creator of it ,how bloody kind your jesus is ? please don't say he did it out of love and tests of our humankind He can safe it for Himself think all the negative impact that the creator jesus generated. i rather he keep his evil creation to himself.

    happy reading
    best regards

    "How well we know ,
    what profitable superstition this Fable of christ
    has been for us."
    Pope Leo X (1513-1521)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Everywhere I go, there I am.
    Posts
    21,013

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    Why are you so angry with God?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kerrville, TX
    Posts
    116

    Re: Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Missionary View Post
    Evil is defined as "that which is opposed to God" theologically speaking. As such, it is impossible for God to create something that is opposed to Himself.
    So if a man is opposed to God then he is evil. Are you saying that God did not create men who happened to be evil?
    Isaiah 45:7
    I form the light and create darkness, I make peace [national well-being] and I create [physical] evil (calamity); I am the Lord, Who does all these things.
    ... and never forget "ALL things are possible with God". Nothing is ever impossible through Him.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Why has science become so many Christian's enemy?
    By moonglow in forum Apologetics and Evangelism
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: Oct 29th 2010, 01:23 PM
  2. Discussion GOD Confirms Science and Why Science Cannot Touch GOD...
    By THOM in forum Bible Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 9th 2009, 08:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •