cure-real
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Air biscuts..............

Re: Air biscuts..............

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Tension View Post
    WHA???????
    Yeah, if a blind man can't feel it with his cane then it wasn't that thick.
    If Satan can keep us busy swinging our swords at one another, there is no hope of a united attack on the kingdom of darkness. KJV, NIV, ESV or ABCDEFG; there is no time to bicker over such things. We'll devour each other if allowed to continue. We should grab the marching orders written in the way we best understand and get to work.

Andrew_no_one

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Sword View Post
    Yeah, if a blind man can't feel it with his cane then it wasn't that thick.
    Oh man!!!! I glad I'm not drinking anything now.

Speaking of Walmart, my friend and his girlfriend went shopping one night. My friend had to let on go. So he dropped back a couple of aisles and did the deed. He proceeded to walk up and down 3 aisles before meeting up with his girlfriend again. As soon as he got to her location, she turned, made a face, and asked him, "Did you ****??". You know it's bad when it follows you around.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Ahh yes, Christian conversation at its best. I'm gone.
    You know what... This thread is just what I needed at exactly the time I needed it. I am dealing with a death in the family and all the junk that goes along with the funeral, arrangements, graveside, etc. I really needed this laugh and a time of just cutting up and carrying on no matter how juvenile or silly it seems to you. I haven't laughed this hard in weeks, and it couldn't have happened at a better time.
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
    You know what... This thread is just what I needed at exactly the time I needed it. I am dealing with a death in the family and all the junk that goes along with the funeral, arrangements, graveside, etc. I really needed this laugh and a time of just cutting up and carrying on no matter how juvenile or silly it seems to you. I haven't laughed this hard in weeks, and it couldn't have happened at a better time.

In that case, when I first started dating my now wife we were eating at Italian dive when what I thought was just a low ranking floater turned out to be the mother of all that is ungodly stench that would chase away the most wicked of men, and turned and looked around as if to say " who did that"
    Last edited by The Mighty Sword; Nov 4th 2010 at 02:46 PM.
    If Satan can keep us busy swinging our swords at one another, there is no hope of a united attack on the kingdom of darkness. KJV, NIV, ESV or ABCDEFG; there is no time to bicker over such things. We'll devour each other if allowed to continue. We should grab the marching orders written in the way we best understand and get to work.

Andrew_no_one

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
    Yo, sorry to hear about your situation man. Will be praying for you and your family. Glad to help you bust a gut now......and any other time for that matter my friend!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Sword View Post
    In that case, when I first started dated my now wife we were eating at Italian dive when what I thought was just a low ranking floater turned out to be the mother of all that is ungodly stench that would chase away the most wicked of men, and turned and looked around as if to say " who did that"

OK, this has got to be the "quote of the day" here.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Tension View Post
    OK, this has got to be the "quote of the day" here.
    I have my moments.

Andrew_no_one

In High School, in English class, I used to sit next to my friend. This class was after lunch and one day, he decided he wanted to lean forward on the desks front legs. He pushed forward unsuccessfully twice. On the third time he pushed forward, the desk table pressed on his stomach causing him to blast out a large toot. The wooden chair only helped to amplify the volume. He couldn't believe what happened......I was on the floor in tears. My other friend Annie was sitting on his right, looked straight at him and said "what was that"!! I never let him live that one down for a few years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    That's interesting. You need a discussion about farts to help you cope with death? How pathetic.
    Not at all. I need a discussion about farts to help me deal with all of the people that are walking around like they just sucked on a lemon, and I must say, you are really not helping me in achieving that objective.
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Blog Entries

In fear of pointing out the obvious, you just called one of the mods "pathetic"...

MOD NOTE:

This thread is now open once again. If you don't like threads about gas then I suggest you don't post here. This goes for anybody. This thread was started as a fun style thread. Some enjoy it, some don't. If you don't, then don't participate. It's that simple. No one is forcing anyone to post here.

Thank you.

Blog Entries

I said nothing about you referring to me as pathetic, which is clearly against the rules.

Dearest Mr. Nomad,

I respect that you do not find such juvenile humor to be to your particular liking. I understand how some of the church may not enjoy stories of guys doing what guys do. I am perfectly fine with that and although I may be speaking presumptuously by speaking for the other members posting in this thread, I dare say that they are content with your decision as well. I would kindly ask that if you find such material below your comedic tastes, by all means, try one of hundreds of other threads and thousands of other posts on this forum. I submit to you that you will most assuredly find a host of other threads and posts that will offend you even greater. I will be more than happy to provide you a list if it pleases you.

ok. And now back to our regularly scheduled biscuits.

I used to have a cat, and whenever I used to lie down in bed, he would always sleep by my legs, usually by my knees. One night, I ripped a paint peeler.......he jumped off the bed and went into the living room.

Yep, when pets get out of the way, you know it was great!

Blog Entries

When I was about 4 years old, my Mom was holding me in her arms when I ripped one in a pet store in the mall that was jam packed full of people. It was loud and furious so I did what every 4 year old would do. I turned and looked at my Mom and "MAMA!!!"

Either way she was stuck. She didn't want to own up to it, and she sure didn't want to accuse me of lying because it would only make her look that much more guilty. She beat me like a red-headed stepchild when she got me out of there...

Thread Information