cure-real
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Air biscuts..............

Re: Air biscuts..............

Quote Originally Posted by Die Filadelfieer View Post
    So dudes, is now the time to perhaps suggest more fibre in the diet and perhaps a good pre-biotic ?
    Of course. Any recipe which helps to strengthen the fermentation process is more than welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Die Filadelfieer View Post
    So dudes, is now the time to perhaps suggest more fibre in the diet and perhaps a good pre-biotic ?
    I was eating All Bran cereal for a while, but had to stop for the safety of my coworker.

I don't know if the time I spent in Ghana and DRC helped since I acquired at least one 'colony' for a time.
    It is only the cynic who claims “to speak the truth” at all times and in all places to all men in the same way, but who, in fact, displays nothing but a lifeless image of the truth… He dons the halo of the fanatical devotee of truth who can make no allowance for human weaknesses; but, in fact, he is destroying the living truth between men. He wounds shame, desecrates mystery, breaks confidence, betrays the community in which he lives, and laughs arrogantly at the devastation he has wrought and at the human weakness which “cannot bear the truth”. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, in Ethics.

Blog Entries

I was trying to take a nap today and my son decided that it would be a good time to yank up the blanket and "hide" from the moster (mom). After several painful rounds of jumping, kneeing, hitting and bouncing trips under my blanket, I decided to deploy the now infamous "KATMAN Technique" as he raised the covers right at waist level and climb under them. It took about 3 whole seconds before he poked his head out gripping his nose tightly saying things like "Dada poo pooed" and "Dada smells like a polecat".

I got my nap.
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
    I was trying to take a nap today and my son decided that it would be a good time to yank up the blanket and "hide" from the moster (mom). After several painful rounds of jumping, kneeing, hitting and bouncing trips under my blanket, I decided to deploy the now infamous "KATMAN Technique" as he raised the covers right at waist level and climb under them. It took about 3 whole seconds before he poked his head out gripping his nose tightly saying things like "Dada poo pooed" and "Dada smells like a polecat".

I got my nap.

The Dutch Oven to the kids!! Good times, good times.

Seeking: is there a standing BF record for most deleated posts in a thread - I think this one may be a contender! You've been busy!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Tension View Post
    The Dutch Oven to the kids!! Good times, good times.
    My brother's family also uses this expression. One time my little niece attended a birthday party at a family's house who instead used that term for that thing where all the kids line up and the birthday boy/girl run through and each kid smacks them on the butt. I wasn't there, but they tell me that the expression on my neice's face was priceless when the mother announced "ok kids. It's time for everyone to go into the livingroom for the Dutch Oven".
    "The greatest single cause of atheism in the
    world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus
    with their lips then walk out the door and deny
    Him by their lifestyles. That is what
    an unbelieving world simply
    finds unbelievable."

~ Brennan Manning

I was working at a FootLocker on Oahu, oh about 20 years back. Anyway, I was helping an Aussie dude with a shoe purchase. I was taking him up to the cashier when another Aussie, on the bench next to the cashiers booth, let one rip.......and I mean he let it go!! The guy I was assisting asked the other Aussie "Feeling better there, mate?". Without missing a beat, the other guy said "Much". The cashiers face was priceless. I went to the back and busted a gut for about 5 minutes before I could get back on the floor again.

I was working at a FootLocker on Oahu, oh about 20 years back. Anyway, I was helping an Aussie dude with a shoe purchase. I was taking him up to the cashier when another Aussie, on the bench next to the cashiers booth, let one rip.......and I mean he let it go!! The guy I was assisting asked the other Aussie "Feeling better there, mate?". Without missing a beat, the other guy said "Much". The cashiers face was priceless. I went to the back and busted a gut for about 5 minutes before I could get back on the floor again.

"Busted a gut" does that mean you curled your toes and let one go???
    If Satan can keep us busy swinging our swords at one another, there is no hope of a united attack on the kingdom of darkness. KJV, NIV, ESV or ABCDEFG; there is no time to bicker over such things. We'll devour each other if allowed to continue. We should grab the marching orders written in the way we best understand and get to work.

Andrew_no_one

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Sword View Post
    "Busted a gut" does that mean you curled your toes and let one go???

Not on that occasion, but it has happened before.

My parents are in their 80's. They both walk and toot and they don't even notice it. With every step there's a little pfft. Step, pfft, step, pfft, step, pfft. Mom! What! You're doing it again. What?

Seems that as we age we loose the ability to strategically hold/tactically blow.
    In Christ,

-- Rev

“To preserve the government we must also preserve morals. Morality rests on religion; if you destroy the foundation, the superstructure must fall. When the public mind becomes vitiated and corrupt, laws are a nullity and constitutions are waste paper.” – Daniel Webster, 4th of July, 1800, Oration at Hanover, N.H.

Not on that occasion, but it has happened before.
    Then Brother "May the force be with you".
    If Satan can keep us busy swinging our swords at one another, there is no hope of a united attack on the kingdom of darkness. KJV, NIV, ESV or ABCDEFG; there is no time to bicker over such things. We'll devour each other if allowed to continue. We should grab the marching orders written in the way we best understand and get to work.

Andrew_no_one

Blog Entries

Probably about time I shared a story of a truly awesome gas moment.

During my university days I had something of a passion for dry roasted peanuts. They taste great, but aren't so great when it comes to causing emissions. "Not so great" is, of course, from the perspective of people nearby.

Anyway this one day I'd eaten about a pound of these peanuts and was stood in a corridor talking to a few guys. What I'd hoped would ease itself out quickly came out in absolute silence but I could feel it burning as it escaped, and from then on I knew it was going to be the kind of thing banned by international non-proliferation treaties. After a few seconds noses started to wrinkle until someone came right out and asked me if I'd cut it loose. So I proudly claimed responsibility, and within a few moments the entire area had been evacuated.
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Probably about time I shared a story of a truly awesome gas moment.

During my university days I had something of a passion for dry roasted peanuts. They taste great, but aren't so great when it comes to causing emissions. "Not so great" is, of course, from the perspective of people nearby.

Anyway this one day I'd eaten about a pound of these peanuts and was stood in a corridor talking to a few guys. What I'd hoped would ease itself out quickly came out in absolute silence but I could feel it burning as it escaped, and from then on I knew it was going to be the kind of thing banned by international non-proliferation treaties. After a few seconds noses started to wrinkle until someone came right out and asked me if I'd cut it loose. So I proudly claimed responsibility, and within a few moments the entire area had been evacuated.

Yes, when burning heat is associated with an emission, you just know that a WMD of epic proportions has been released.

Of course, proudly claiming it is icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by RevLogos View Post
    My parents are in their 80's. They both walk and toot and they don't even notice it. With every step there's a little pfft. Step, pfft, step, pfft, step, pfft. Mom! What! You're doing it again. What?

Seems that as we age we loose the ability to strategically hold/tactically blow.
    My grandmother was the same way. She would just look at me and say, "What, everybody does it."

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Sword View Post
    Then Brother "May the force be with you".
    As with you. Just be careful with the Force, as there is a dark side.

Blog Entries

As with you. Just be careful with the Force, as there is a dark side.
    Ahhh yes. Chili season is upon us.
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Thread Information