cure-real

Thread: Need Prayer for My Sister-In-law's Salvation

Need Prayer for My Sister-In-law's Salvation

Please pray for my sister-in-law. Her name is Shelia. She is not a Christian. But, lately, she has been acting very interested in Christianity. The last time she was at my house, she asked me all kinds of questions about God and the bible. It thrills my heart to know that she is thinking about taking this step toward Christianity. She even asked me if she could borrow some of my Christian books to read. Of course, I jumped at her request! I started piling her up on books! Please pray that she will make the decision to become a child of God. Also, she has been widowed for about 10 years. She has finally met a man who she thinks is the right man for her. Please also pray that this relationship works out for her. She is very lonely living alone. It would be nice to see her have a good man in her life again. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: Need Prayer for My Sister-In-law's Salvation

I will be sure to pray for her on this. How exciting! Is this man she is interested in a Christian? That would be great if he was.

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Praying for Sheila to submit every aspect of her life to God through Jesus Christ . . .

Will be praying!
    Quote Originally Posted by Job 34:19
    God is not partial to princes and does not favor the rich over the poor, for they are all the work of His hands.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_four View Post
    Please pray for my sister-in-law. Her name is Shelia. She is not a Christian. But, lately, she has been acting very interested in Christianity. The last time she was at my house, she asked me all kinds of questions about God and the bible. It thrills my heart to know that she is thinking about taking this step toward Christianity. She even asked me if she could borrow some of my Christian books to read. Of course, I jumped at her request! I started piling her up on books! Please pray that she will make the decision to become a child of God. Also, she has been widowed for about 10 years. She has finally met a man who she thinks is the right man for her. Please also pray that this relationship works out for her. She is very lonely living alone. It would be nice to see her have a good man in her life again. Thanks.

Father, it is good to be able to come before Your Throne and know that You know Shelia as a person for whom Your son died, not just as a name on a page! Father, thank You for 'Mom of Four' and her desire to see Shelia saved, and the simple ways You give to minister the Truth of the Gospel in love. Please bless this little one, help her to recieve Your Truth and to Know You as her Savior. Lord we know that it is You desire that she be saved, and I join with thie others who have posted here to ask that you would make it so. I ask this in the Name of Your Son, our Sacrifice, our Saviour, and King!

Amen!
    I ask these things, in the Name of Your Son,

Amen
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Quote Originally Posted by moonglow View Post
    I will be sure to pray for her on this. How exciting! Is this man she is interested in a Christian? That would be great if he was.

God bless
    I am not sure if he is in church or not. I have only seen him twice. Not been around him much. They have only been dating for about 2 months now. But, he does seem to treat her with respect and is very good to her. I am hoping that if he is not in church that I can get them both in!

Praying for the salvation of both these people.
    Matthew 21:22

Thread Information