cure-real

Thread: Hallo

Help Hallo

Hallo all. I'm Gideon (you know: those who get a lot done with very little!!). Pensioner, 78, been married for 54 yrs, no children. Live in Uitenhage, Eastern Province, South Africa. Very healthy and active. At age 42 resigned from Provincial Traffic, (2nd in Charge of the Eastern Province), worked myself through 7-yr course of theology at University (Stellenbosch) and became a (Reformed) minister at 49.

Passionate about the truth and authority of the Bible as God's infallible Word. Dead against liberal theology that would deny Jesus' virgin birth, His substitutional death, His physical resurrection, ascension and second advent.

I love singing, music, humor, laughter, serious debating/discussion and making new friends. Own and play guitar, steel guitar, organ, mouth organ, saxophone and clarinet. Academically inquisitive. . Fairly illiterate with internet jargon (like the "Tags" herunder - What's that? ) Guess I'll skip it?

Grew up in the country, small communities; love nature, the veld, and everything connected with it.

That's it. Hope I'll be able to learn from you all, and to be of some value to you.

Blog Entries

Re: Hallo

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon Aggenbag View Post
    Hallo all. I'm Gideon (you know: those who get a lot done with very little!!). Pensioner, 78, been married for 54 yrs, no children. Live in Uitenhage, Eastern Province, South Africa. Very healthy and active. At age 42 resigned from Provincial Traffic, (2nd in Charge of the Eastern Province), worked myself through 7-yr course of theology at University (Stellenbosch) and became a (Reformed) minister at 49.

Passionate about the truth and authority of the Bible as God's infallible Word. Dead against liberal theology that would deny Jesus' virgin birth, His substitutional death, His physical resurrection, ascension and second advent.

I love singing, music, humor, laughter, serious debating/discussion and making new friends. Own and play guitar, steel guitar, organ, mouth organ, saxophone and clarinet. Academically inquisitive. . Fairly illiterate with internet jargon (like the "Tags" herunder - What's that? ) Guess I'll skip it?

Grew up in the country, small communities; love nature, the veld, and everything connected with it.

That's it. Hope I'll be able to learn from you all, and to be of some value to you.
    Hello Gideon. Welkom hier by ons. Always nice to meet fellow South Africans on this board. You are my senior by about 50 years! My dad is a theologian and he is very involved at Maties and at UWC. As you can see, i live in Stellenbosch. Great to meet you and i hope we can have fruitful discussions. See you around.
    "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

in all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous; But Jehovah delivereth him out of them all.

Welcome to the forum Gideon. Did you bring your 300 men with you?

Married 54 years! That's awesome! Praise God! Welcome to Bible Forums!
    Psalm 19:14
    May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
    be pleasing in your sight,
    O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon Aggenbag View Post

Welcome to Bibeforums Gideon! I pray this site becomes a huge blessing to you.
    Thank you for telling us about yourself. God Bless you

Blog Entries

G'day Gideon.. Welcome to the BibleFourms.. Wonderful place to be, and even more wonderful to have you here with us..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Welcome........
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Hey Gideon. Great to have you.
    "The greatest single cause of atheism in the
    world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus
    with their lips then walk out the door and deny
    Him by their lifestyles. That is what
    an unbelieving world simply
    finds unbelievable."

~ Brennan Manning

Thread Information