cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11-year old boy reveals Jesus in every book of the Bible

Blog Entries

11-year old boy reveals Jesus in every book of the Bible

This is awesome! This kid is going to be quite a preacher one day. Link.

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

Re: 11-year old boy reveals Jesus in every book of the Bible

That's actually from a song that Aaron Jeoffrey did years ago called "He is"

Aaron Jeoffrey \ He Is

In Genesis, He's the breath of life
    In Exodus, the Passover Lamb
    In Leviticus, He's our High Priest
    Numbers, The fire by night
    Deuteronomy, He's Moses' voice
    In Joshua, He is salvation's choice
    Judges, law giver
    In Ruth, the kinsmen-redeemer
    First and second Samuel, our trusted prophet
    In Kings and Chronicles, He's sovereign

Ezra, true and faithful scribe
    Nehemiah, He's the rebuilder of broken walls and lives
    In Esther, He's Mordecai's courage
    In Job, the timeless redeemer
    In Psalms, He is our morning song

In Proverbs, wisdom's cry
    Ecclesiastes, the time and season
    In the Song of Solomon, He is the lover's dream

He is, He is, HE IS!

In Isaiah, He's Prince of Peace
    Jeremiah, the weeping prophet
    In Lamentations, the cry for Israel
    Ezekiel, He's the call from sin
    In Daniel, the stranger in the fire

In Hosea, He is forever faithful
    In Joel, He's the Spirits power
    In Amos, the arms that carry us
    In Obadiah, He's the Lord our Savior
    In Jonah, He's the great missionary

In Micah, the promise of peace
    In Nahum, He is our strength and our shield
    In Habakkuk and Zephaniah, He's pleading for revival
    In Haggai, He restores a lost heritage
    In Zechariah, our fountain

In Malachi, He is the son of righteousness rising with healing in His wings

He is, He is, HE IS!

In Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, He is God, Man, Messiah
    In the book of Acts, He is fire from heaven
    In Romans, He's the grace of God
    In Corinthians, the power of love
    In Galatians, He is freedom from the curse of sin

Ephesians, our glorious treasure
    Philippians, the servants heart
    In Colossians, He's the Godhead Trinity
    Thessalonians, our coming King
    In Timothy, Titus, Philemon He's our mediator and our faithful Pastor

In Hebrews, the everlasting covenant
    In James, the one who heals the sick.
    In First and Second Peter, he is our Shepherd
    In John and in Jude, He is the lover coming for His bride
    In the Revelation, He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords

He is, He is, HE IS!

The prince of peace
    The Son of man
    The Lamb of God
    The great I AM

He's the alpha and omega
    Our God and our Savior
    He is Jesus Christ the Lord
    and when time is no more
    He is, HE IS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -SEEKING- View Post
    That's actually from a song that Aaron Jeoffrey did years ago called "He is"

Aaron Jeoffrey \ He Is

In Genesis, He's the breath of life
    In Exodus, the Passover Lamb
    In Leviticus, He's our High Priest
    Numbers, The fire by night
    Deuteronomy, He's Moses' voice
    In Joshua, He is salvation's choice
    Judges, law giver
    In Ruth, the kinsmen-redeemer
    First and second Samuel, our trusted prophet
    In Kings and Chronicles, He's sovereign

Ezra, true and faithful scribe
    Nehemiah, He's the rebuilder of broken walls and lives
    In Esther, He's Mordecai's courage
    In Job, the timeless redeemer
    In Psalms, He is our morning song

In Proverbs, wisdom's cry
    Ecclesiastes, the time and season
    In the Song of Solomon, He is the lover's dream

He is, He is, HE IS!

In Isaiah, He's Prince of Peace
    Jeremiah, the weeping prophet
    In Lamentations, the cry for Israel
    Ezekiel, He's the call from sin
    In Daniel, the stranger in the fire

In Hosea, He is forever faithful
    In Joel, He's the Spirits power
    In Amos, the arms that carry us
    In Obadiah, He's the Lord our Savior
    In Jonah, He's the great missionary

In Micah, the promise of peace
    In Nahum, He is our strength and our shield
    In Habakkuk and Zephaniah, He's pleading for revival
    In Haggai, He restores a lost heritage
    In Zechariah, our fountain

In Malachi, He is the son of righteousness rising with healing in His wings

He is, He is, HE IS!

In Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, He is God, Man, Messiah
    In the book of Acts, He is fire from heaven
    In Romans, He's the grace of God
    In Corinthians, the power of love
    In Galatians, He is freedom from the curse of sin

Ephesians, our glorious treasure
    Philippians, the servants heart
    In Colossians, He's the Godhead Trinity
    Thessalonians, our coming King
    In Timothy, Titus, Philemon He's our mediator and our faithful Pastor

In Hebrews, the everlasting covenant
    In James, the one who heals the sick.
    In First and Second Peter, he is our Shepherd
    In John and in Jude, He is the lover coming for His bride
    In the Revelation, He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords

He is, He is, HE IS!

The prince of peace
    The Son of man
    The Lamb of God
    The great I AM

He's the alpha and omega
    Our God and our Savior
    He is Jesus Christ the Lord
    and when time is no more
    He is, HE IS!

So what you are saying is this boy is repeating what is already known and all the people commenting on it think he discovered this himself? The title is misleading so I can see why they would think that...this kind of stuff really bothers me because its like presenting something wonderful (which is it because he did this by memory and the truths in the bible) and ruining it by presenting it in a deceiving way. It makes us look like fools is what is does and ruins the whole message this boy gave...
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moonglow View Post
    So what you are saying is this boy is repeating what is already known and all the people commenting on it think he discovered this himself? The title is misleading so I can see why they would think that...this kind of stuff really bothers me because its like presenting something wonderful (which is it because he did this by memory and the truths in the bible) and ruining it by presenting it in a deceiving way. It makes us look like fools is what is does and ruins the whole message this boy gave...
    I completely agree. The comments made about this post were greatly disturbing to me. This child is apparently a good memorizer and a competent orator. But that's all.

We can't tell from the video if he is a Christian or if his church is a church that adheres to the Bible. I was shocked to find people exalting this child as the next great Apostle Paul. "Touch not mine anointed" they were saying of him and "he is called to be a great pastor".

Nothing in the Biblical qualifications for pastor does it say that memorization is important or being a good speaker is important.

When he recited the part about God being the "great husband" in Hosea, do they really think that this kid understands what prostitute is and why God asked Hosea to marry one and how that represents the relationship between God and his adulterous bride and that the kid came to the conclusion himself that God is the Great Husband?

I find Christians many time to be the most gullable of people and it drives me crazy.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    I completely agree. The comments made about this post were greatly disturbing to me. This child is apparently a good memorizer and a competent orator. But that's all.

We can't tell from the video if he is a Christian or if his church is a church that adheres to the Bible. I was shocked to find people exalting this child as the next great Apostle Paul. "Touch not mine anointed" they were saying of him and "he is called to be a great pastor".

Nothing in the Biblical qualifications for pastor does it say that memorization is important or being a good speaker is important.

When he recited the part about God being the "great husband" in Hosea, do they really think that this kid understands what prostitute is and why God asked Hosea to marry one and how that represents the relationship between God and his adulterous bride and that the kid came to the conclusion himself that God is the Great Husband?

I find Christians many time to be the most gullable of people and it drives me crazy.
    Me too...

I watched the video seeking posted and found it as distrubing...most of those passages in the OT had nothing at all to do with Jesus...I could have found ones that actually did.
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Quote Originally Posted by moonglow View Post
    Me too...

I watched the video seeking posted and found it as distrubing...most of those passages in the OT had nothing at all to do with Jesus...I could have found ones that actually did.
    Sorry if I offended you. Certainly wasn't my intention. I was just posting it to show where this boy may have perhaps gotten all those ideas.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -SEEKING- View Post
    Sorry if I offended you. Certainly wasn't my intention. I was just posting it to show where this boy may have perhaps gotten all those ideas.
    No you are fine...and I understood that..

Blog Entries

Sorry for propogating any misrepresentation or deception--real or perceived. I was unaware that the words spoken by the boy belonged to someone else. And to tell you the truth, I'd rather be gullibly inspired than to cynically prejudge the sincerity and motives of others. Moreover, a number of statements in the video extolling Jesus' greatness were not part of the original Aaron Jeoffrey recording, and to my way of thinking, they did nothing but bring glory to Jesus. If nothing else, it's refreshing to hear words like those coming from a kid in this day and age, instead of the kind more frequently heard.

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

Well, I liked it a lot. (I ran across it elsewhere, apart from you posting, S55.)

I pretty much assumed that the boy didn't compose the lyrics (or anything); and I didn't expect them to be theologically perfect.
    I thought he had a lot of presence and enthusiasm, and turned in a very classy performance.
    If I were the parents, or the church, I wouldn't actually be real enthusiastic about his posting it on the net.
    But I'm not them, nor him, and they may have seen it differently, and he may have insisted.

For me, the general point was: a kid who works hard to praise God (yes, of course, in someone else's lyrics); and, that Jesus is spoken of throughout the Bible. So, personally, I liked it, quite a lot.

Blog Entries

My problem was not with the video or the kid or his presentation, but with the comments made by viewers.
    ".....it's your nickel"

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner55 View Post
    Sorry for propogating any misrepresentation or deception--real or perceived. I was unaware that the words spoken by the boy belonged to someone else. And to tell you the truth, I'd rather be gullibly inspired than to cynically prejudge the sincerity and motives of others. Moreover, a number of statements in the video extolling Jesus' greatness were not part of the original Aaron Jeoffrey recording, and to my way of thinking, they did nothing but bring glory to Jesus. If nothing else, it's refreshing to hear words like those coming from a kid in this day and age, instead of the kind more frequently heard.
    I'd rather cynically search for truth than be gullibly inspired, but that's just me.

Blog Entries
    Sojourner55

I would rather not be gullible or cynical actually...

And yes he was very good even it if wasn't quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy Kid View Post
    Well, I liked it a lot. (I ran across it elsewhere, apart from you posting, S55.)

I pretty much assumed that the boy didn't compose the lyrics (or anything); and I didn't expect them to be theologically perfect.
    I thought he had a lot of presence and enthusiasm, and turned in a very classy performance.
    If I were the parents, or the church, I wouldn't actually be real enthusiastic about his posting it on the net.
    But I'm not them, nor him, and they may have seen it differently, and he may have insisted.

For me, the general point was: a kid who works hard to praise God (yes, of course, in someone else's lyrics); and, that Jesus is spoken of throughout the Bible. So, personally, I liked it, quite a lot.
    I doubt the boy put this video on the net himself (usually most sites require an age of at least 13 to join anyway)...more then likely it was his parents or the church that did it actually. People put video's of their kids in church doing all sorts of things all the kid. I see that alot on the Godtube video website and usually enjoy them. I would have enjoyed this video more except the title was misleading and the comments were way out of line in my opinion.

Yes I agree I was impressed with his presentation and all of course...he has a great memory for sure!

God bless

Blog Entries

My concern is with plagiarism.

To give a presentation without acknowledgment is very disturbing.

Was this promoted as an original piece?

With no blame on the child, but it seems there are a lot of adults involved that are ignoring this fact.

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

I was a trained Church Circus Monkey when I was a kid, too. I used to sing solos as "special music," and I was so small that I had to stand in a chair to see over the pulpit. I had memorized all sort of things by the time I was 5, and I regularly had to stand and recite in church to the amazement and glory of all the people.

Pure crap. Didn't do a thing for me of benefit that I can see.

Helped the offerings a bit, perhaps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomH View Post
    My concern is with plagiarism.

To give a presentation without acknowledgment is very disturbing.

Was this promoted as an original piece?

With no blame on the child, but it seems there are a lot of adults involved that are ignoring this fact.
    The title makes it sound like this boy came up with this on his own....but then in the description is does say he 'recites'. From the comments under it apparently many people think he was giving this knowledge by the Holy Spirit.

Boy Reveals Jesus in Every Book of the Bible

This is very impressive! An 11 year old boy recites what Jesus is known as in every single book of the Bible...quick and to the point but very effective! This is awesome!

Here is an example of one of those comments:

God said He will pour out His Spirit in the last days, we have to be like little children to receive.
    This boy is under the annointing and Power of the Holy Spirit! Praise God we have to wake up or miss out!
    But above that one finally someone pointed out what was really going on:

Although I applaud him standing up and doing this, impressive is not the word I would use. This is simply the song "He Is" that he has memorized. But it is great to be reminded of the many facets of God.
    God bless

Thread Information