cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeah... this happens etc. But come on now!

Blog Entries

Yeah... this happens etc. But come on now!

Okay... flooding was insane in Australia. Record problems but floods happen says the folks! Yes, they do. So hey... can't say "this is just a sign of the times" without folks making sure you know... floods like that happen.

Okay... floods happen. All this freaky weather happening all over the earth happens. Sure it does. Nevermind the fact that we've had events that don't happen but every gazzillion years or so... all happening this year all over the place. I mean that happens. Okay... let's say it happens. Here's some more "it happens."

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/31/re...0-mph-cyclone/

Visit our new website
    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Re: Yeah... this happens etc. But come on now!

Someone should have the mods move this to "End Times Chat". I'm pretty sure there's a warning about this in the bible somewhere. One of those books in the back that nobody reads.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Someone should have the mods move this to "End Times Chat". I'm pretty sure there's a warning about this in the bible somewhere. One of those books in the back that nobody reads.
    Nah... I started it therefore they know this be the correct section ... but hey. Even Jewish folk gotta wonder what's up! It's getting weird out there weather wise, politically wise, and pretty much allsortsofwise!

Visit our new website
    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Actually I seem to recall that someplace (in the Talmud? A Midrash?) where it says the weather will be "strange" at the end of days.

Blog Entries

Billions of Rands worth of rain damage in SA.
    All the dams are overflowing....

The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Actually I seem to recall that someplace (in the Talmud? A Midrash?) where it says the weather will be "strange" at the end of days.
    There are prophesies that say such sure enough... myself... I think it a screaming sign while all of us go on eating, drinking, and being merry! Something in there as well about "as in the days of Noah" but then hey... I'm no optimist.

Visit our new website

A.W. Tozer said,

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ta-An View Post
    Billions of Rands worth of rain damage in SA.
    All the dams are overflowing....

Yeah... that is so widespread. Thing is folks are right. Floods do happen. Hurricanes happen... snow happens... all that happens. But what folks are missing... they don't happen this widescale.

Jennifer said something interesting a while back... she said it was as if people don't understand how vile sin has become... but the earth does. It's trying to hide it because it trembles at what it knows will come. But again hey... it just happens.

Visit our new website

A.W. Tozer said,

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

Easy the itsy bitsy spider that was washed down the water spout knows that the sun will come out and dry up all the rain...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RabbiKnife View Post
    Easy the itsy bitsy spider that was washed down the water spout knows that the sun will come out and dry up all the rain...
    ...or is it like the frog swimming in the pot of water on the stove-plate set on L
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

They put that one to music!

I'm thinking of another song. It goes

Que Sera, Sera,
    Whatever will be, will be
    The future's not ours to see.
    Que Sera, Sera
    What will be, will be.
    Just as I am, without one plea, but that thy blood
    was shed for me, and that thou bidst me come to thee,
    Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Blog Entries

Yeah... and Rain? It's never going to rain... you're out of your mind and proof... that thing you're building! We're miles away from water!

Visit our new website

A.W. Tozer said,

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Mat 24:4-8, Mark 13:7-8, Luke 21:9-11

The Master tarries so eat and be merry.

For the cause of Christ
    Roger

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by notuptome View Post
    Mat 24:4-8, Mark 13:7-8, Luke 21:9-11

The Master tarries so eat and be merry.

For the cause of Christ
    Roger
    I guess the "fearful sights" could be part of the horrible weather? I don't know. I have read any scriptures saying the weather was part of the signs to look for in the end times.

ProjectPeter

Okay... flooding was insane in Australia. Record problems but floods happen says the folks! Yes, they do. So hey... can't say "this is just a sign of the times" without folks making sure you know... floods like that happen.

Okay... floods happen. All this freaky weather happening all over the earth happens. Sure it does. Nevermind the fact that we've had events that don't happen but every gazzillion years or so... all happening this year all over the place. I mean that happens. Okay... let's say it happens. Here's some more "it happens."

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/31/re...0-mph-cyclone/
    Oh those poor people! Just what they didn't need for sure...

I would mention global warming... But I don't want to be tarred and feathered... They should have never called it that..it should have simply been called global weather change...because this is what they were talking about (and yes I know its been discredited) that where its suppose to be cold..the arctic, its warming up...its currently much warmer there then it should be and its melting glaciers which is warming up the ocean waters up there and that affects the jet stream...which directly affects our weather.

But I won't say mention any of that...

And its not in the bible anyway as far as I know unless you count the groaning of the earth of course.

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries

Well, I don't know....I do know that Luke wrote for our reading:

Luke 21:
    25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Thread Information