cure-real
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prepare for war with Israel

Re: Prepare for war with Israel

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPeter View Post
    Yeah... that's the thing. Those guys are their lifeline and they know it. Hamas would really love getting into Egypt. That's probably what is most disturbing about that stat.
    Hamas is in Egypt, from what I've read.

Mind you, Hamas is merely the "Palestinian branch" of the "Muslim Brotherhood", which is already in Egypt, and has been for decades.

Whatever.

I KNEW better than to say anything in these threads. I thought by saying people are people it would be neutral enough to stand but silly me, I shoulda known better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhayes View Post
    Whatever.

I KNEW better than to say anything in these threads. I thought by saying people are people it would be neutral enough to stand but silly me, I shoulda known better.
    Take a lesson from this experience. We're all American here, and (mostly) Christian, and we can't agree. You really think people in a different country, who are a different religion and a different culture, are "just like you"?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4God View Post
    Actually, no. However, even if there is one side that is not "to blame" it's still aggravating to see and hear about this side killing these people and this side retaliating, etc. As a Jew, surely you can see the futility in all of it, can't you?
    If you hate violence now, then I suggest you hide in a really deep cave when Messiah returns...

Blog Entries

Hey... nothing wrong with hoping and thinking best of things. I hope I'm wrong here. Don't think I am but hope I am!

Visit our new website
    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Take a lesson from this experience. We're all American here, and (mostly) Christian, and we can't agree. You really think people in a different country, who are a different religion and a different culture, are "just like you"?
    Fenris, I happen to think that most people, no matter the culture or the religion, want to live out their lives, see their children grow to adulthood and watch their grandchildren run and play.

Maybe I am crazy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPeter View Post
    Hey... nothing wrong with hoping and thinking best of things. I hope I'm wrong here. Don't think I am but hope I am!
    We could be wrong of course. No one knows God's schedule, outside of the various signs and seasons He gives us in Scripture. People get antsy. Most people I talk with think the 10 plagues in Egypt happend in the 6 hours of Charleton Heston's Moses, but I'd be willing to entertain that the plagues were more in the context of a decade long struggle.

Outside of being prepared physically and mentally for self-defense and self-preservation, and some common sense to know how to apply them, I am all for living together in peace.

I've been taught that there are only two races on earth. Those who belong to God and those who do not. The problem is this: only God knows who is and who isn't. So far be it for me to provoke a fight out side of the context of self-defense/self-preservation.

Blog Entries

Maybe I am crazy.
    Uh.... hate to be the one to state the obvious here... uh... Can I agree by silence?

Visit our new website
    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Nah - S'ok. I'm known as the crazy old white broad that lives on the corner by the kids in the 'hood. :-)

Blog Entries

Fenris, I happen to think that most people, no matter the culture or the religion, want to live out their lives, see their children grow to adulthood and watch their grandchildren run and play.

Maybe I am crazy.
    Some raise their children to wear and transport bombs to public venues. I'll wager they even get extra points if that child is developmentally disabled. Hamas is well known to financially reward the sacrifice of children for the blood of a few Jews. For some odd reason, the majority in those cultures remain quiet or feign support.

Tough world out there.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Some raise their children to wear and transport bombs to public venues. I'll wager they even get extra points of that child is developmentally disabled. Hamas is well known to financially reward the sacrifice of children for the blood of a few Jews.

Tough world out there.
    And some raise their children to bomb abortion clinics in the name of God.

Some teach thir children to beat homosexuals to death.

Some teach their children to hate black people,

Some teach their children to hate white people.

Some teach their children it's okay to bomb mosques.

SOME.

Blog Entries

And fact... some is far from all no doubt. Thing is... the "some" are the loudest.

Visit our new website

A.W. Tozer said,

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by catlover View Post
    Have you ever read any books by Joel Rosenberg. He has a book about the 12th Imam. I had never even heard of the 12th Imam until that. I'm assuming most people don't know either.
    I read The Ezekiel Option on holiday in the US, it caught my eye simply because it had Ezekiel in the title. I read it cover to cover in a day and loved it. I recently read The Twelfth Imam as well and enjoyed that too.
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    If you hate violence now, then I suggest you hide in a really deep cave when Messiah returns...
    Hey, if you get off on violence, enjoy it. I don't. I understand it's necessary at times. I think people who enjoy it or applaud it have mental illness. Where do you stand? Also, although I support Israel's right to defend itself militarily, I will never put them on a pedastal. They are far from flawless as a people and a nation. Anybody remember the fact that God, um, had to constantly beat them over the head, spiritually speaking? Something about being a "stiff necked people." If God doesn't / didn't see them as flawless and always right about everything in every circumstance, why am I supposed to?

Just because that's what you want doesn't mean that is what everyone wants.

You should really read the book "Blackhawk down" by Mark Bowden. I'm going to cite a passage from it-

"The idea used to be that terrible countries were terrible because good, decent, innocent people were being oppressed by evil, thuggish leaders. Somalia changed that. Here you have a country where just about everybody is caught up in hatred and fighting. You stop and old lady on the street and ask her if she wants peace, and she'll say, yes, of course, I pray for it daily. All the things you'd expect her to say. Then ask her if she would be willing for her clan to share power with another in order to have that peace, and she'll say, 'With those murderers and thieves? I'd die first.' People in these countries - Bosnia [and Kosovo and now Macedonia] is a more recent example - don't want peace. They want victory. They want power. Men, women, old and young. Somalia was the experience that taught us that people in these places bear much of the responsibility for things being the way they are. The hatred and the killing continues because they want it to. Or because they don't want peace enough to stop it."

-- Unnamed State Department Official, quoted by Bowden, pgs 334-335
    If all anyone wanted was to watch their kids grow up, the history of the world would be much different.

You're a good woman with a good heart. If everyone in the world was like you, the world would be a very different place. But it isn't. People hate, hate enough to kill. Hate enough to sacrifice their kids to kill, and be glad to do it. Be proud of it.

That's why we're all waiting for the messiah, isn't it?

Thread Information