cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks says Al Qaida on the brink of using a nuclear bomb

Wikileaks says Al Qaida on the brink of using a nuclear bomb

Here's the beginning...

Al-Qaida is on the verge of producing radioactive weapons after sourcing nuclear material and recruiting rogue scientists to build "dirty" bombs, according to leaked diplomatic documents.

A leading atomic regulator has privately warned that the world stands on the brink of a "nuclear 9/11".
    Click here for the rest.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Re: Wikileaks says Al Qaida on the brink of using a nuclear bomb

I'm not sure how much is truth and how much is speculation and hype. If terrorists do get their hands on nukes, those that can level a few cities, like Hiroshima and Nagasaki were completely leveled, and kill millions, and not just a mere conventional bomb with radioactive particles to kill and sicken hundreds or maybe a few thousand, then I would say it would definitely convince the world that extreme measures are needed for security. Like, say, a mark to keep track of all of mankind and his activities for safety, of course. That, and it would make buying and selling much easier, especially in a world that apprently more and more wants to go cashless and adopt a one world currency system.
    Last edited by Warrior4God; Feb 2nd 2011 at 06:47 AM.

As individuals what can we do about this?
    We can pray, we can trust that God is in control , and we can prepare ourselves in the event we are called home.

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4God View Post
    I'm not sure how much is truth and how much is speculation and hype.
    You're right. This may be mostly hype for now. Unfortunately, hype is all that is needed to get society into a froth.

And then of course there is the niggling problem that pretty much anyone with a meager smattering of a physics background and a bit of engineering could build a nuke. The only thing that's hard to get is the radioactive material itself, but the rest not so much. I'd imagine getting nuclear materials in countries like the US, Canada, UK, France etc would be very difficult. However there are many other countries where I'm guessing it would not be so difficult -- like several formerly eastern block countries, China, India, Pakistan, South Africa and probably a dozen others.

However, if you want to make a dirty bomb -- one that only releases non-nuclear grade radioactivity (still just as deadly), the list is very long indeed -- thousands of nuclear power stations all over the world provide many hundreds of tons of the stuff [as waste] and much of it is not that well guarded.

My guess is that more than one fanatical group already has a dirty bomb. The only reason we haven't seen a nuclear 911 yet is because they haven't figured out a way of getting the thing undetected into America or Canada or wherever... but that is just a matter of time I think.

The actual loss of life and aftermath of a dirty bomb would probably not be that significant. However, the psychological effect on the attacked nation (and I dare say the whole world) would be extreme! For those who think laws passed since 911 are draconian, those laws will look like a Sunday school picnic in a post-nuclear terror-attack world.

Blog Entries

If it can be carried, they may just walk it across our Mexican border............

(Being sarcastic.......)
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    If it can be carried, they may just walk it across our Mexican border............

(Being sarcastic.......)
    Actually, you unfortunately may be on to something...

No surprises.

Iran is going to build nukes and give them to Hezbollah, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    No surprises.

Iran is going to build nukes and give them to Hezbollah, too.
    Yep. Iran having nukes is a HUGE issue, IMO.
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Quote Originally Posted by bdh View Post
    However, if you want to make a dirty bomb -- one that only releases non-nuclear grade radioactivity (still just as deadly), the list is very long indeed -- thousands of nuclear power stations all over the world provide many hundreds of tons of the stuff [as waste] and much of it is not that well guarded.
    That is what the article is about... a dirty bomb.

My guess is that more than one fanatical group already has a dirty bomb. The only reason we haven't seen a nuclear 911 yet is because they haven't figured out a way of getting the thing undetected into America or Canada or wherever... but that is just a matter of time I think.

The actual loss of life and aftermath of a dirty bomb would probably not be that significant. However, the psychological effect on the attacked nation (and I dare say the whole world) would be extreme! For those who think laws passed since 911 are draconian, those laws will look like a Sunday school picnic in a post-nuclear terror-attack world.
    Yep.
    NASU

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4God View Post
    it would definitely convince the world that extreme measures are needed for security. Like, say, a mark to keep track of all of mankind and his activities for safety, of course.
    Kinda like issuing ID cards and drivers licenses to illegal aliens crossing the southern border has allowed for better security and safety in keeping track of them?

Like, say, a mark to keep track of all of mankind and his activities for safety, of course. That, and it would make buying and selling much easier, especially in a world that apprently more and more wants to go cashless and adopt a one world currency system.
    Slippery slope much?

I'm telling you, it's those wretched muslims. ALL of them. They are evil and those who are in our country as guests or even as citizens will be put behind razor wire someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhayes View Post
    I'm telling you, it's those wretched muslims. ALL of them. They are evil and those who are in our country as guests or even as citizens will be put behind razor wire someday.
    Im curious as to what you mean when you say this.
    When you say "Muslims" are you speaking as the people? the Muslim people? or the religious view of "Islam"

I dont post on here very often...rarely ever to tell the truth, i probably will not reply regardless of what your answer is, however, i must say either answer should be prayed before God for understanding as to why what you said is "walking the opposite path of Christ"
    Please understand that some of the "sought" of weakest of the soul people became some of the most fruitful vessels of the Holy spirit glorifying God in thier walks.

I am the a very very weak spirited person before God and deserve nothing, yet, i am given more than anyone could ever ask for and i will never be deserving, but in Christ i am gifted with it even though my life contains the taint of sin throughout.
    But in the end i am free.

There are people who in "mankind" terms are far worse a man than I, but could do things for the glory of God i cannot possibly fathom, we cannot speak for those we have no command over, we cannot judge and pass judgement to those who we do not control in a path of life.
    God can, has and will continue to do so, so before we ever deem evil as a label one maintains in thier life, remember that in Christ a sheep will always return to its master, no matter what "evil" they are.

WE must be patience for everyone, no matter what, every single person has thier path and we must must not put anyone into the spotlight, no human can be deemed by us as gone too far, God's vastness is far too great for that, we should not conceal any glory God has granted.

If that all seems too hard to understand im sorry i apologize, i believe He granted me with the feeling of what i intended for you to understand, but my flesh may have rambled too far and complicated the meaning, so pray if I confused anyone as to what that meaning was im sure the Father will reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhayes View Post
    Why must you go there? The fear of a Muslim terrorist group setting off a nuclear device in this country is well-founded. Are you disputing this? Do you take issue with the original article?
    For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.

Deuteronomy 4:31

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mattlad22 View Post
    Im curious as to what you mean when you say this.
    Not knowing Vhayes well enough, I am sure you missed the intended sarcasm.
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Thread Information