cure-real
Page 78 of 124 FirstFirst ... 286768697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1846

Thread: Nuusflitse rakende eindtye en verwante sake

Re: Nuusflitse rakende eindtye en verwante sake

Quote Originally Posted by trudie View Post
    ek dink ook ons nog baie swaar tye tegemoed.Dit is vreemd,ek luister deedae nogal baie boeke op my ipod en ek is nou besig met 'n boek waar van daardie bomme wat al die elektroniese krag vernietig word gebruik is en die totale vernietiging van menslikhied gebeur.Dit voel as of dit nie kan gebeur nie maar mense is besig om so baie dinge te beplan dat hulle nie omgee as hulle besluite rampspoedig is nie.As meer mense tog net wil besef dat God se pad die enigste en beste is.
    Ek dink ons leef in 'n uur waar hierdie Skrif besig is om in vervulling te kom.

Openbaring 12:12 Daarom, wees verheug, o hemele en die wat daarin woon; wee die bewoners van die aarde en die see, want die duiwel het na julle neergedaal met groot woede, omdat hy weet dat hy min tyd het.

Ek dink dit wat ons in hierdie draad sien is maar 'n druppel in die emmer van wat werklik reeds aan die gang is in die wereld en veral agter die skerms. Dit is egter genoeg om ons te laat besef dat Jesus se koms voor die deur is. Ek weet nie kan leraars nog preek "....dit was maar nog altyd so nie...."

Ek het die volgende op Wikipedia gekry. Let wel, hulle se dit is "outdated" informaise, wat beteken dat dinge al heelwat verder gevorder is. Let op na die eerste foto en lees die aanhalings bv. koels wat self hulle "tarkets" soek....en dit uit 'n geowne pistool soos ons dit ken. Wat wag vir die wereld? Geen wonder die Bybel praat van 'n 3de wereld oorlog van vuur en swael nie.

Future Force Warrior

This article is outdated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. Please see the talk page for more information. (November 2011)

Land Warrior and Air Warrior

Future Force Warrior is a United States military advanced technology demonstration project that is part of the Future Combat Systems project.[1] The FFW project seeks to create a lightweight, fully integrated infantryman combat system. It is one technology demonstration project in a series of network-centric, next-generation infantry combat projects the U.S. military have developed over the past decade, such as the Soldier Integrated Protective Ensemble technology demonstration program, Land Warrior, and Transformation of the United States Army.[2]

The Future Force Warrior concept envisions the radical use of technologies such as nanotechnology, powered exoskeletons, and magnetorheological fluid-based body armor to provide the infantry with significantly higher force multiplier than the opposing force. However, the stated concept is not U.S. Army doctrine, and is not intended to answer every situation that Army After Next (the Army's buzzword for future fighting forces) would face; rather, the concept is meant to serve as an end goal to strive to reach or to compromise with current technologies and to stir imagination and dialogue on how these technologies and concepts can help soldiers in the near future.

The first phase of the project involves a development of the technologies to help reduce the soldier's fighting load and power requirements and improving the soldier's protection, lethality, and environmental and situational awareness, with planned deployment in 2010, to serve the Army's short-term needs. The Army's plan is to introduce the subsystems in "spirals" every two years, instead of one large rollout every ten years. The U.S. military hopes to develop a fully realized end product sometime in 2032, incorporating research from U.C. Berkeley's BLEEX exoskeleton project and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies into a final design.

Ek het self die afgelope tyd buiten die tornado wat ek afgeneem het, snaakse wolkformasies afgeneem. Amper soos "alien" ships gelyk. Soortgelyk aan die. Alles is besig om te verander. Dit is iets wat ek nog nooit hier by ons gesien het of in my 49 jaar van mens wees nie.

Strange Weather Patterns Over The United States?
    Posted by KILLAchazz on April 3, 2012 at 2:31am

I live near Milwaukee Wisconsin. As I was driving home from my girlfriends house at roughly 11:30 pm, I noticed a grid pattern in the sky. As an awakened citizen, I realize this is not uncommon. I see evidence of geo engineering in my area almost daily. However, this particular incident seemed much more uniform, and expansive (taking up much of the sky with uniform patterns). The grid was composed of streaks appearing to be perfectly oriented either parallel or perpendicular to each other. Also, the streaks per unit area in the sky was far greater than anything I have ever seen.

To make things even weirder, these “clouds” were low to the ground, and moving quite rapidly. I lit up a Cigarette, looked up in awe and watched a cloud structure form over my head. This structure had moved to the horizon by the time I finished my cigarette. And I’m a fast smoker. I digress.

There was no trace of any winds WHATSOEVER on ground level, yet these low flying clouds were moving at quite a pace. Almost as if the mass of clouds was being moved not by wind currents, but by an electromagnetic field.

I looked online and found tons of strange circular and disc shaped storms depicted all over Midwest Doppler radar. Even stranger, certian Doppler radar locations are unavailable for veiw on http://radar.weather.gov and many other local news stations websites.

Hiermee nog 'n paar "weird" fomraies. Wat sou dit beteken?

Daar is nog baie sulkes, maar ek kan ongelukkig nie alles plaas nie.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    The United States and Britain in Bible Prophecy

What's ahead for the United States and Britain?

Is the world's most powerful nation—the United States of America—overlooked in Bible prophecy? Why are relatively small powers like Egypt, Syria and Lebanon mentioned, but no nation recognizable as the United States can be found? What about other major English-speaking nations such as the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia?

In fact, many prophecies do mention these nations. But, without a proper understanding of history and the Scriptures, few can identify these countries and understand what lies ahead for them.

The free Bible study aid booklet, The United States and Britain in Bible Prophecy , takes you on a remarkable journey through history and Bible prophecy to reveal an incredible story with sobering implications for the major English-speaking nations. You can't afford to be without this priceless information.
    http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-aid/u...FcYOfAodj2azbg
    Klink vir my hierdie is die produk van Britse -en Amerikaanse Israel visie. Almal wil tog so graag vanuit 'n genetiese oorsprong aanspraak maak daarop dat hulle afstammelinge is van die stamme van Israel. Dit terwyl die Nuwe Testament uitdruklik leer dat mens nie op die vlees moet staatmaak nie:
    Dit wil s, nie hulle is kinders van God wat die kinders van die vlees is nie, maar die kinders van die belofte word gereken as die nageslag.
    (Rom 9:8)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the South View Post
    Klink vir my hierdie is die produk van Britse -en Amerikaanse Israel visie. Almal wil tog so graag vanuit 'n genetiese oorsprong aanspraak maak daarop dat hulle afstammelinge is van die stamme van Israel. Dit terwyl die Nuwe Testament uitdruklik leer dat mens nie op die vlees moet staatmaak nie:
    Hoe hartseer en onaanvaarbaar dit ookal mag klink vir BAIE christinne, het God net een verbondsvolk. Ek het 'n nuwe draad oopgemaak "PAASFEES" wat die saak in 'n mate aanspreek.

'Blessed are You YHVH, our God, King of the universe,
    Who has chosen us from every people,
    exalted us above every tongue,
    and sanctified us with His commandments.
    You gave us with love, YHVH our God,
    Sabbaths for rest, appointed festivals for gladness
    Festivals and times for joy,
    this day of Pesach and the Festival of Matzoz.
    It is the time of our freedom,
    a holy convocation,
    a memorial of the Exodus from Egypt.
    Blessed are You YHVH, our God, King of the universe,
    who has kept us alive, sustained us and brought us to this season.
    Blessed are You for ever and ever.
    Amen'

India inducts Russian made nuclear submarine into Navy read more The Times of India

SHARE AND DISCUSSTweetNuke powered submarine to join Indian Navy VISHAKHAPATNAM: After a gap of two decades, India has joined the elite club of nations having nuclear-powered submarines with the induction of the Russian-origin 'Nerpa' into the Navy...

Hulle het nie geld vir kos nie, maar.....

INDIA’S neighbours must be alarmed by yet another, sizeable rise in its defence budget — it has gone up to a whopping $38.6bn. Presenting the budget in parliament on Friday, Indian Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee said the allocation was based “on the present needs” and that the government would meet any “further needs for the security of the nation”. The 17 per cent increase seeks to add to the nuclear and conventional military muscles of a country that already has one of the world’s largest armed forces. The budget allocates $17.5bn for capital expenditure, which is to go towards acquiring the most modern equipment for the three branches of the Indian military. Already having a nuclear triad, India is upgrading 51 Mirage 2000 fighter jets, is negotiating a $20bn deal with France for the purchase of 126 Rafale multi-role combat aircraft, working on a government-to-government agreement with the US for 145 ultra-light howitzers, and has ordered 49 new warships for the navy. Clearly, this phenomenal rise goes far beyond India’s legitimate security needs and adds to the neighbours’ concerns about New Delhi’s hegemonic ambitions.

Ek kry die gevoel dat Malema nie die besluit en sy skorsing gaan of wil aanvaar nie. Hy kan dalk die jeug opstook wat chaos in die land kan bring.

ANC silences Julius Malema

49 minutes ago
    75 comments

Embattled ANC Youth League president Julius Malema's suspension from the ANC means he will not be allowed to address any meeting of the ANC, the ANCYL or make any public statements on any matter pertaining to the ANC.

Sien my oe reg?

Dit is dalk die rol wat die antichris gaan speel saam met ander partye in die laaste dae om "vrede" te bring in die Midde Ooste.

1Th 5:3 Want wanneer hulle s: Vrede en veiligheid—dan oorval ‘n skielike verderf hulle soos die barensnood ‘n swanger vrou, en hulle sal sekerlik nie ontvlug nie.

Einstein was right about Israel

We normally associate Albert Einstein’s name with the advancement of physics, in particular the special theory and general theory of relativity. We do not think of him as being astute in political matters; but I came across an article by Donald Macintyre that was recently published in the Cape Times and The Independent which suggests otherwise.

In a letter written to the Arab editor of the newspaper Falastin in December 1929, Einstein stated: “I think the two great Semitic peoples that have made each in its own way lasting contributions to the civilization of the modern Western world can have a great future in common and that instead of facing each other with unfruitful hostility and mutual distrust they should seek for the possibility for sympathetic co-operation.”

The following year, he outlined the process to achieve this objective, a central part of which would be the establishment of two teams of four members, one side Jewish, the other Arab, that would act as a bargaining council. Neither side would have any politicians in their ranks. Rather, he suggested a physician, jurist, worker representative and cleric. Their meetings would be confidential, but when three on each side agreed to a resolution, it could be made public. In this way, the council would “lead to a state in which differences will gradually be eliminated and common representation of the interests of the country will be upheld.”

Brilliant. Only a couple of months ago, I was talking to a prominent member of the Jewish community in South Africa and, without knowing anything about Einstein’s recommendations, we both agreed this was the only way forward. What was needed was a negotiating forum to kick-start the same kind of process that occurred in the early 1990s in South Africa when everybody said that the two sides would never meet. They did and, even though on several occasions the parties walked away as a result of a breakdown in talks, the deal came together.

I know that roadmaps on peace in the Middle East have already been constructed, handshakes between leaders have taken place and agreements have been signed. Tragically, progress has stalled and somehow we are almost back to square one. Hence, the need for a new initiative; and, rather than involving the politicians with entrenched interests, bring in a representative panel of experts from both sides – university professors and the like – to restart the dialogue. Again the entire conversation should be held in private as Einstein suggested so that grandstanding is avoided.

Macintyre quotes Professor Hanoch Gutfreund at the end of his article. He is an eminent theoretical physicist himself and academic head of the Einstein archive. While calling Einstein’s proposal “nave”, he added: “It’s great, it’s romantic, it’s beautiful and maybe one day if nothing else works this is the only way to go about it.” Well, that day has arrived.
    http://www.news24.com/Columnists/Cle...srael-20120404

Why Is The Heartland Of America Being Ripped To Shreds By Gigantic Tornadoes That Are Becoming More Frequent And More Powerful?

What in the world is going on in the heartland of America? Spring has barely even begun and we are seeing communities all over America being ripped to shreds by gigantic tornadoes. A lot of meteorologists claimed that the nightmarish tornado season of 2011 was an "anomaly", but 2012 is shaping up to be just as bad or even worse. These tornado outbreaks just seem to keep getting more frequent and more powerful. For example, several "supercell" tornadoes ripped across the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area on Tuesday. People all over America were absolutely horrified as they watched footage of these tornadoes toss around tractor trailers as if they were toy trucks. Personally, I have never seen a tractor trailer tossed 100 feet into the sky before. This is not normal. CBS 11 meteorologist Larry Mowry told his viewers that one of these torandoes was "as serious of a tornado we've seen in years". So why is this happening? Why is the heartland of America being ripped to shreds by gigantic tornadoes that are becoming more frequent and more powerful?Up to this point in 2012, at least 57 people have been killed by tornadoes across the country. Thousands more have been injured and countless homes have been reduced to splinters. In fact, there have been a couple of small towns that have been essentially wiped off the map by giant tornadoes.
    What we are witnessing is not normal. Prior to the horrific tornadoes that we saw on Tuesday, there had been 326 tornadoes in the United States so far in 2012. That is about twice as many as usual for this time of the year.
    Overall, the United States only sees about 1,200 tornadoes for the entire year usually. The busiest time of the year for tornadoes is still a way off, and we are on pace for a truly historic year.
    But it is not just the number of tornadoes that is the problem. Many of these tornadoes are immensely powerful. The following is how the local CBS affiliate described the damage done by the recent tornadoes in Texas....

Die geldlose stelsel is vinnig besig om in plek te kom. Ek luister juis vanoggend oppad werk toe op RSG na die onderwerp.

Trek nou geld sonder bankkaart by ENB
    2011-03-22 12:47

Eerste Nasionale Bank (ENB) het n nuwe manier van kontant-onttrekking deur die gebruik van sy selfoon-bankdiens bekendgemaak.
    Kaapstad Eerste Nasionale Bank (ENB) het Dinsdag n nuwe manier van kontant-onttrekking deur die gebruik van sy selfoon-bankdiens bekendgemaak.

Klinte wat van ENB se selfoonbankdiens gebruik maak, kan nou sonder die gebruik van n bankkaart direk uit hul rekening by OTM van di bank geld trek.

Innovasie is deel van ENB se sleutel-waardes. Dit is deur konstante innovasie wat dit vir ons moontlik is om oplossings te ontwerp en te bied wat gemak in die lewens van ons klinte kan bring. Hierdie is so n oplossing, het Ravesh Ramlakan, uitvoerende hoof van ENB se selfoon-bankdiens, ges.

Nuwe selfoon voel soos 'n mens
    http://afrikaans.news24.com/Sci-tech...kaart-20110322

Homosexual flag flying over army base in Afghanistan!

Military Investigating Gay Pride Flag 04/03/12 It did not take long for the sodomites to take over. Look how bold they are! Notice as the military removed anything to do with the Lord Jesus Christ how the vacuum was filled with homosexuality. According to Romans 1, this is a sure sign that America has been judged by the Holy God of Israel. He is turning the nation over to the homosexual agenda. The force that can stop this is the church which is now "at ease in Zion". It is now frightening to think of the judgment that is coming on the US military and the nation.
    US Military Political Speech 04/03/12 You reading this and viewing the videos you will see how the Muslims in the military are protected and all others are attacked that dare speak out against the Hard Left. A Hard Left coup has taken place and the American people let them. They are now grooming the military to be used against the American people who dare stand against them. The reprobates in charge of the military have openly stated they will drive out anyone who stands against them. I have posted this. I have said this many times: it is so frustrating to watch all this happen and to do little to stop it. It is like a slumber has come over the eyes of the church and the people either do not care or cannot see evil.

City banishes Bibles during 'gay' fest 04/03/12

The Bible and sodomy do not mix. As homosexuality becomes more bold, the Bible must be pushed out of society. This is God turning a nation over to a corporate reprobate mind for judgment. God is very serious about judgment, but the church cannot hear from the LORD about the coming judgment.

Ja.....selfs die kerk haat Israel en die Jode. God se land en volk. Ek het eerstehansdse ondervinding van dit.

Will churches boycott Israel?
    04/01/12

God is drawing the battle line over Jerusalem. Those churches that refuse to believe God's word about the rebirth of Israel and Jerusalem as its capital will be merged with Islam. Outwardly, they will not appear to be merged, but in their spirit it will be the same. They refuse to believe the Bible just as the Muslims, so they will be merged in unbelief. This is NOT a religious game with the LORD. The promises of the restoration of Israel are all throughout the prophets along with the warnings of coming against His prophetic word.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Ja.....selfs die kerk haat Israel en die Jode. God se land en volk. Ek het eerstehansdse ondervinding van dit.
    Hi Johnny,

Ek glo mens kan nie net op een wyse na Israel kyk nie. Aan die een kant kan mens nie verblind word, deur Israel te verhef sonder Christus se soenverdienste nie. Sonder Christus en sonder die evangelie van Christus is enige iemand 'n vervloeking..., Maar al sou ons of ‘n engel uit die hemel julle ‘n evangelie verkondig in stryd met die wat ons julle verkondig het, laat hom ‘n vervloeking wees! Soos ons vantevore ges het, s ek nou ook weer: As iemand julle ‘n evangelie verkondig in stryd met die wat julle ontvang het, laat hom ‘n vervloeking wees! (Gal 1:8-9)

Aan die anderkant moet mens waak om nie Israel as teken vir die Kerk, te negeer nie. Dit is soos aardbewings en hongersnode, wat as tekens respekteer moet word, maar nie aanbid moet word nie. God het nie witbroodjies nie en is nie 'n aannemer van die persoon nie. En Petrus het sy mond geopen en ges: Ek sien waarlik dat God geen aannemer van die persoon is nie, maar dat in elke nasie die een wat Hom vrees en geregtigheid doen, Hom welgevallig is. (Hand 10:34-35)

Net diegene wat die waarheid leef, is Hom welgevallig. As jy die briewe aan die sewe gemeentes mooi bestudeer, sal jy sien daar is twee invloede op die Kerk wat uitstaan. Die een is die invloed van Satan en die ander is die invloed van die Jode. Jesus het die Kerk gewaarsku hieroor en daarom kan ons nie naef wees oor die gevaar wat Jode wel inhou nie, ongeag dat hulle ook 'n teken is. 'n Aardbewing hou ook geweldige gevaar vir lewens in, al is dit 'n teken wat God gebruik om mense te waarsku. Die Jode het baie skade aangerig en baie gemanipuleer oor die laaste 2000 jaar en tog is dit vir diegene wat volwasse daaroor kan redeneer, 'n positiewe punt om God te verheerlik. Die Here het die vleeslike beloftes aan hulle nooit weg geneem nie en dit is vir ons behoud om dit raak te sien, dat Hy deur Sy getroue handelinge nie ons geestelike beloftes sal wegneem nie. Ek dink dit gaan hier oor perspektief en mens moet die Jode se rol reg lees (hulle is nie God se volk nie, want God het 'n nuwe volk vir Hom berei, maar hulle was God se volk en die wortel waar God Homself verheerlik, sal altyd so manifesteer dat mens God kan sien daarin, nie die objek self nie), anders raak dit 'n distorsie van die waarheid...
    The Lord is our Shepherd
    die Here sal voorsien
    its the only method
    glo dit en jy sal sien

The power of His glory
    is the punch line of this story,
    ek staan verwonderd en tog
    het U alles volmaak besorg

Ek moes gou JHB toe vir die werk, en besluit om gou by Eastrand Mall te stop om die nuwe 5 CD aanbiddings stel te koop. Ons ry more Kalahari toe. Gaan bietjie sommer SIEL skoonmaak terselfdertyd. As daar nou een ding is wat my dwars in die krop steek is dit hierdie valse voosrstelling wat ons die wereld instuur en ons kinders leer van hoe Jesus lyk. Ek neem toe sommer 'n foto met my selfoon van 2 tydskrifte sommer daar by die kasier van CUM boeke. Dit is onskriftuurlik om dit te doen, en God se ook dat ons geen gesnede beeld mag maak nie. Gaan die wereld Jesus regtig erken as Hy eendag kom? Hierdie man met die lang hare, baard en snor.

Attachment 10735

Thread Information