cure-real
Page 1 of 13 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Abby's prayerthread

Abby's prayerthread

Please pray for my little Abby (my daughter who is the little girl in the picture of my avatar). She is 18 months old and is currently suffering from: left ear infection, sore throat, vomiting, teething, fevers, and loss of appetite. She has been very sick this past weekend. She is on antibiotics and if she is not completely well by March 1st, Shriners will not put on her 3rd cast. She needs prayer. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: Prayers for Abby

Praying for Abby's healing
    ".....it's your nickel"

Offering prayers for a complete recovery and that she is feeling better soon

Blog Entries

Jesus please take care of, and please heal Abby..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Praying for the rapid Healing for Abby and the right treatment at the right time . . .

Blog Entries
    Oh poor poor baby. How is she keeping the antibiotics down? Keep an eye on her for dehydration..she might have to go in for an IV to replace fluids. I am sure they can wait until she is better to put a new cast on. Surely March 1 isn't the only day they can do it..but that is a whole week away, she should be much better by then anyway.

I will pray she gets well quickly!

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Quote Originally Posted by moonglow View Post
    Oh poor poor baby. How is she keeping the antibiotics down? Keep an eye on her for dehydration..she might have to go in for an IV to replace fluids. I am sure they can wait until she is better to put a new cast on. Surely March 1 isn't the only day they can do it..but that is a whole week away, she should be much better by then anyway.

I will pray she gets well quickly!

God bless
    She is taking the meds well and keeping them down. I bought Pedialyte in case she throws up any more so she won't get dehydrated. She is eating a little better today and her fever is lower than yesterday. She has had 2 doses of antibiotics so far. And she is also playing a little in the floor off and on today. So glad to see some improvement in her. Thanks for your prayers.

Praying that the Lord heals Abby and straightens her back too.
    Matthew 21:22

I will certainly be in prayer for this precious Angel.
    My daughter used to have chronic ear infections when she was little. it's heartbreaking to see them so sick. God bless you, t

Prayer for Abby - development

I know that I have been requesting a lot of prayer for Abby lately. But, I am so worried about her development - walking and talking. She will take some steps on her own "if" she is walking between me and her dad where she knows we are there to catch her. But, she will not venture out on her own if no one is near her. Please pray that she find the courage to walk on her own. She has proven to us that she can walk ( by walking between us). Also, please pray that she begins to talk soon. She is almost 19 months old and only says 4 words - "Dad-Dad", "Mom-Mom", "Yay" (and claps her hands), and "Bite" (when she is hungry). We are very worried about her speech. Thank you for all of your prayers for Abby.

Re: Prayer for Abby - development

Your love and concern for Abby comes through with each post. I am praying that the Lord will take good care of her and gives you his peace. She is blessed to have you as her mom

Lord, We lift up little Abby your daughter that she would develop in the ways you intended and that being perfectly normal, thank you Father in Jesus Holy name, Amen and Amen.
    If Satan can keep us busy swinging our swords at one another, there is no hope of a united attack on the kingdom of darkness. KJV, NIV, ESV or ABCDEFG; there is no time to bicker over such things. We'll devour each other if allowed to continue. We should grab the marching orders written in the way we best understand and get to work.

Andrew_no_one

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe View Post
    Your love and concern for Abby comes through with each post. I am praying that the Lord will take good care of her and gives you his peace. She is blessed to have you as her mom
    Thank you Steelerbabe. But, I think that I am the blessed one. I am blessed to have her as my daughter. We prayed for her. We wanted a little girl so badly. Now, we have 2 - Abby and her little sister, Autumn. We are the blessed ones.

Blog Entries
    You can take her to an early ed preschool that does screenings and have her tested...make sure she is hearing ok, among other things. (of course a doctor can do that too..check her hearing) but if her hearing isn't right due to clogged ear wax, constant ear infections, etc, that would not only affect her speech (because she isn't hearing very well) but it could also affect her balance too...which in turn would of course make her shy about trying to walk too much due to lack of good balance. If the inner ear is having problems..pressure, etc, it affects our balance and for some even makes them dizzy! I know cause I have battled ear infections alot myself.

I will be praying for her!

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Quote Originally Posted by moonglow View Post
    You can take her to an early ed preschool that does screenings and have her tested...make sure she is hearing ok, among other things. (of course a doctor can do that too..check her hearing) but if her hearing isn't right due to clogged ear wax, constant ear infections, etc, that would not only affect her speech (because she isn't hearing very well) but it could also affect her balance too...which in turn would of course make her shy about trying to walk too much due to lack of good balance. If the inner ear is having problems..pressure, etc, it affects our balance and for some even makes them dizzy! I know cause I have battled ear infections alot myself.

I will be praying for her!

God bless
    Moonglow,
    We are having Abby evaluated by a speech pathologist in a couple of weeks. As for a hearing test, we took her 2 weeks ago to an ear doctor and he was unable to do a hearing test on her because she was afraid and refused to let him touch her. She has had so much done to her lately ( castings, X-Rays, shots) that she won't let anyone in medical scrubs or anyone unfamiliar around her. She began screaming and knocking his arm away with her hand. Poor baby. She was just afraid. He said that the only other way to test her hearing is to put her to sleep with anesthesia and to hook her up to a machine that he has that can measure her hearing ability. Never heard of this? he said that he would give her anesthesia, lay her on her stomach and connect a sticky pad to the back of her head that would run a wire from her head to the machine and that it could measure how well she can hear.??? Anyway, I wouldn't let them do this because she has had so much anesthesia already at her young age. I don't want her to have any unless it is absolutely necessary. She has been through enough. So, my husband and I have decided to wait on the hearing test for a few more months. If she still isn't talking any by age 2, we will have it done then. As for ear infections, she has one now. But, this is the only one that she has ever had. She doesn't have a big history of ear infections. In fact, she rarely ever gets sick at all. This is only the 2nd time since she was born that she has been sick. So, i don't think that is the issue. She just needs prayer. She understands everything you say to her. She just won't talk. Thanks for all of your prayers.

Thread Information