Thread: LAOS -- Christian Widow Evicted by Son -- VOM Sources

Blog Entries

LAOS -- Christian Widow Evicted by Son -- VOM Sources

A 50-year-old Christian widow was evicted from her sonís house recently because she refused to renounce her faith in Christ. The woman and her teenage daughter had lived with her son and his family in a mountain village for many years. The womanís son is not a Christian, and he told his mother to renounce her faith in Jesus or he would kick her out of the house. When the woman refused, her son forced her and her daughter to leave. They had no possessions and nowhere to go, so they took cover from the chilly weather in the jungle at the edge of their village. Local Christians who learned of the womenís predicament came together to build them a small bamboo hut, but they still lack basic necessities. Thank the Lord for this womanís faith. Pray that her faith will remain strong while she and her daughter endure this trial. Ask God to provide for her needs and to soften her sonís heart toward the Lord.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Re: LAOS -- Christian Widow Evicted by Son -- VOM Sources

It’s encouraging to hear of other Disciples who endure persecution for the Name.
    Psalm 19:14
    Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Thread Information