cure-real
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hebrew pictographs

Re: Hebrew pictographs

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Great. Ignorance is now wisdom.
    A highway shall be there, and a road, and it shall be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean shall not pass over it, but it shall be for others. Whoever walks the road, although a fool, shall not go astray.

What he said.

This stuff is no different from the bible codes. Hunt around, find something pleasing, present it as a proof.
    And yet it seems like yesterday that you were actually adding something to the thread. Like when your tradition uses the pictograms to their advantage.

A highway shall be there, and a road, and it shall be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean shall not pass over it, but it shall be for others. Whoever walks the road, although a fool, shall not go astray.
    Quoting verses out of context is also a no-no.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Isaiah 59:21

Quote Originally Posted by episkopos View Post
    And yet it seems like yesterday that you were actually adding something to the thread. Like when your tradition uses the pictograms to their advantage.
    I made the point that a marriage needs God in it. I don't see how that was to my "advantage".

I also didn't use it to make some vast theological statement. Just a cute little point.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

I made the point that a marriage needs God in it. I don't see how that was to my "advantage".

I also didn't use it to make some vast theological statement. Just a cute little point.
    How many cute little points does it take to add up to a vast theological statement?

How many cute little points does it take to add up to a vast theological statement?
    They don't.....

Clever wordplay is clever wordplay. Not a deep sign from above.

The Dewey Decimal System (at your library) classification number for "Numerology" is 133.335. If you reverse this and add, you get

133.335 + 533.331 = 666.666

Ergo, the Dewey Decimal System is of the devil, and this can be revealed only via "Numerology"

You can use gematria to prove "Christ" = "Mulsim".

Where do we all sign up to convert?

Or is it just clever wordplay?

They don't.....

Clever wordplay is clever wordplay. Not a deep sign from above.
    Here is a clever word play....from God!

Jer. 1: 11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an Almond tree.

12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

Here is a Hebrew word play. Shakad and shaked....Almond tree and hasten

It seems that God likes these.

And yes...it is a deep sign from above....for those who are watching!

Dude, God was already talking to the guy. He didn't need a "deep sign".

If one has deep faith they shouldn't need simply wordplay to bolster it.

Dude, God was already talking to the guy. He didn't need a "deep sign".

If one has deep faith they shouldn't need simply wordplay to bolster it.
    The sign is for us. It tells us something. Or at at least it tells some people something.

The sign is for us. It tells us something.
    What does it tell us? God likes puns? Almonds grow quickly? Jesus is the lord? What?!

What does it tell us? God likes puns? Almonds grow quickly? Jesus is the lord? What?!
    It shows us this...

Prov. 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a DAVAR (word):

but the honor of kings is to search out a DAVAR (word).

How about paying attention to the message of the bible?

Feed the hungry. Clothe the naked. Care for the widow and orphan.

Radical concept.

How about paying attention to the message of the bible?

Feed the hungry. Clothe the naked. Care for the widow and orphan.

Radical concept.
    We must realize that we in fact are the hungry, the naked and the orphan without the Lord. He feeds us inwardly so we can be a river that flows outwards into the world.

Man shall not live by bread alone but by every DAVAR that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Even MORE radical concept!

Shalom

Thread Information