cure-real
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9.0 Quake hits Japan..................

Re: 7.9 Quake hits Japan..................

Quote Originally Posted by Ta-An View Post
    Is the earth in birthpains??
    It's the 3 month-warning
    For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.

Deuteronomy 4:31

Quote Originally Posted by Ta-An View Post
    L,T Phish....praying for you guys!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Say prayers for the living and the dead.

Stay safe tension and God watch over you.

Thanks for the prayers guys. Where I'm at, we're not in an evacuation zone, pretty far of the coast. About 2 1/2 hrs from contact, if any.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    It's the 3 month-warning

I love this guy!!

Blog Entries

Praying for my Pacific friends.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

It seems the earthquake intensities are increasing over the last decade. 6.0-7.5 were the "big" ones not long ago. But not anymore.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

OH boy not good.

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries

It was actually an 8.9 and in Japan there were 23 feet Tsunami's hit. It's going to be bad.

Visit our new website
    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.”

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Blog Entries

For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Praying for all who are effected.

Stay safe LT and Phish.

V

I heard an approximately 2 metre surge has hit the Islands, little damage so far reported. I think our coast is anticiating a 1 metre surge, but that should not pose any problems...

..compared to the 10 metre ones in Japan.

Prayers for all.
    It is only the cynic who claims “to speak the truth” at all times and in all places to all men in the same way, but who, in fact, displays nothing but a lifeless image of the truth… He dons the halo of the fanatical devotee of truth who can make no allowance for human weaknesses; but, in fact, he is destroying the living truth between men. He wounds shame, desecrates mystery, breaks confidence, betrays the community in which he lives, and laughs arrogantly at the devastation he has wrought and at the human weakness which “cannot bear the truth”. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, in Ethics.

Amidst the lovely Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.

My mom is less than a mile from the coast in Huntington Beach, CA, and said it's low tide there, and it shouldn't be too bad, from what they can see so far. Praying for the people in Japan and elsewhere effected by this!
    In Christ,
    Katie

Romans 15:13 ~ May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Good morning everyone! Just woke up, looks like the islands have dodged another one, although we are still under a warning till 7 am (about another 1/2 hr from now.)

Blog Entries

Just heard from a close friend in the Vancouver area of Canada... they've already had the first swell and the rivers filled up amazingly quick. So even though it will be nothing compared to Japan obviously.... could cause a stink on these shores sure enough.

Visit our new website
    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.”

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPeter View Post
    Just heard from a close friend in the Vancouver area of Canada... they've already had the first swell and the rivers filled up amazingly quick. So even though it will be nothing compared to Japan obviously.... could cause a stink on these shores sure enough.
    Really? I am listening to the news right now and the interviewee regarding this matter has stated nothing of the sort. A tide guage on Haida Gwaii (Queen Charlotte Islands) recorded no significant swell. I am also in the Vancouver area. I'll look into that.
    It is only the cynic who claims “to speak the truth” at all times and in all places to all men in the same way, but who, in fact, displays nothing but a lifeless image of the truth… He dons the halo of the fanatical devotee of truth who can make no allowance for human weaknesses; but, in fact, he is destroying the living truth between men. He wounds shame, desecrates mystery, breaks confidence, betrays the community in which he lives, and laughs arrogantly at the devastation he has wrought and at the human weakness which “cannot bear the truth”. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, in Ethics.

Blog Entries

Cool... it was a note I got so haven't talked further.... but that's seems how it read to me.

Visit our new website

A.W. Tozer said,

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Thread Information