cure-real

Thread: A letter to my Father.

Blog Entries

A letter to my Father.

A letter to my Father.

Dear Father,

Thankyou for being there to speak to, I know I can write to you about anything anytime. To be honest I feel a bit fearful about the work I am doing. The number’s of people visiting my website has gone up dramatically, there are nearly 300 people some days visiting. Representing over 75 Countries. I have spoken to people who are very concerned about world affairs at this time, quite rightly so.There are lot’s of visitor leaving wonderful comment’s from fiddler crab’s to people working in all kind’s of post’s in awide range of interests.
    Thank you for the gift’s you have given me, I don’t worry as I did as a young man,my mind doesn’t get so cluttered up with fear’s. Do you remember when I use to bite my finger nail’s all the time? Mmm.
    I think I’ll put that book “The Spiritual Man” back on the shelf and stick to reading the Bible, wonderful book but, it can produce confusion for me, personally speaking.Thank you for reminding of the verses in Proverb’s,

King James Version Proverbs 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Your Loving Son, Alan
    Last edited by Amencorner; Mar 16th 2011 at 05:51 PM.

Thread Information