cure-real

View Poll Results: What has been most influential in your walk with God?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • The bible?

32 71.11%
  • Church?

4 8.89%
  • Prayer?

9 20.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saved from Homosexuality

Saved from Homosexuality

My name is Matt, from Shreveport, LA. Before being saved by Christ 6 months ago, I lived a homosexual lifestyle. But I found that Gods grace is more powerful than any grip any sin may have on someone. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God unto salvation for ANYONE. I'm living, walking proof of that and my desire in This life is to spread the Biblical truth of Gods Word on this subject. My blog/testimony- "Gay Christian?" https://mattmoore89.wordpress.com/2011/0... -- I wrote this blog on Monday, obviously under the influence of the Holy Spirit because since then it has spread through facebook like wildifre all over the world. I'm still kindof in shock about it. No glory to myself, I can't even breathe without God much less write something like this. If you'd like to help spread his TRUTH and power of God, please feel free to post the link to my blog on Facebook or twitter, you most definitely have my permission to do so. God bless!

Blog Entries

Re: Saved from Homosexuality

That is just bucket loads of AWESOME!!!
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

Outstanding!

Blog Entries

Awesome that you are found in Christ and your identity is now in Him alone. Bless you, and I would encourage you that as you first knew the Lord and He has established you in the truth of His Word, that you so continue in Him.

He who denies himself ... loses themselves in Jesus alone and follows Him, come hell or high water, no matter how they feel or think ... will find his true life. You are proof of that. Bless you. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed.

Very moving testimony, and how refreshing!

Thank you much for posting!!!

My prayers and best wishes for the Lord's continued blessings in your life.

Blog Entries

That was very awesome! I hope people listen and quit believing in this lie they are born this way and are just 'trapped' having no choice but to be this way. There is freedom in Christ indeed.

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Great testimony! Thanks for sharing...

God bless you brother!
    That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Earnestly contending for the faith which was once for all delivered unto the saints

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmoore0689 View Post
    My name is Matt, from Shreveport, LA. Before being saved by Christ 6 months ago, I lived a homosexual lifestyle. But I found that Gods grace is more powerful than any grip any sin may have on someone. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God unto salvation for ANYONE. I'm living, walking proof of that and my desire in This life is to spread the Biblical truth of Gods Word on this subject. My blog/testimony- "Gay Christian?" https://mattmoore89.wordpress.com/2011/0... -- I wrote this blog on Monday, obviously under the influence of the Holy Spirit because since then it has spread through facebook like wildifre all over the world. I'm still kindof in shock about it. No glory to myself, I can't even breathe without God much less write something like this. If you'd like to help spread his TRUTH and power of God, please feel free to post the link to my blog on Facebook or twitter, you most definitely have my permission to do so. God bless!
    Great testimony... God is good.

Visit our new website
    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven although she's sorely missed but being changed by Daddy while talking to Him in dreams, while he showers me with blessings afterwards
    Blog Entries

You have a powerful testimony........ I am proud to call you my brother in Christ!

Love you,
    Mieke
    So come on, let Me dream, let Me dream for you
    I am strong when you're weak and I'll carry you
    So let go of your plan, be caught by My hand
    I'll show you what I can do
    When I dream for you
    I have a dream for you

Casting Crowns

Thank you for sharing. Please feel free to join us here on Bible Forum.
    Psalm 19:14
    May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
    be pleasing in your sight,
    O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Blog Entries

Hi Matt, thanks for sharing. Your testimony truly can help others bound by homosexuality realize that it's something they can be delivered from, just like any other addiction. Continue daily, to draw ever closer to Jesus, and please don't be discouraged by the Satan-inspired opposition that almost certainly will be come against you. "If God be for us, who can be against us?" God bless, brother.

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement!

Blog Entries

It is our pleasure young man. If there is anything we can do to help you, let us know. Your story blessed me greatly.
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
    It is our pleasure young man. If there is anything we can do to help you, let us know. Your story blessed me greatly.

Just spread the word, bro! That's our job!

Just letting you all know I've created a facebook page. Thank you again for your encouragement! http://www.facebook.com/JesusChrist....97448363610233

Thread Information