Greetings all. I would like to take this opportunity to invite anyone who is interested (or who might know somebody who is interested) in living and working abroad for a year (specifically in South Korea) to contact me for further discussion on the matter. There are many private English academies throughout that country that employ native English speakers from around the world. Some of those academies specifically ask that the applicants be Christian. Speaking from experience, it is a wonderful opportunity to experience life in another culture, and provide a needed service for the people of that country.
The general requirements are that the applicant must be a native English speaker and possess a 4-year degree in any discipline from an accredited university. Teachers are generally paid quite well with housing provided. I will be happy to provide and discuss details with anyone who might be interested. Please send an e-mail to me (Vincent) at enk@englishnkorea.com for further information. Thank you for your time.