Deuteronomy 25 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
1. If there is a dispute between men, what should be done?
2. What is to be done to the one who is found guilty?
3. What is to be done when a man dies with no son?
4. What is done to a man who will not build up his brother's house?
5. "If two men are ______ with each other, and the ___ of one steps in to rescue her ______ from the one _____ him, and she puts out her ___ and grabs his _____, 12 you are to cut off her ___. You must not show ___."
6. Finish the verse: "When the LORD your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you....."
Deuteronomy 26 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
1. Finish the verses: "When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, and you take possession of it and live in it,....."
2. "When you come before the ____ who is _____ at that time, you must ___ to him, 'Today I _______ to the ____ your ___ that I have _____ the land the LORD ____ to our _____ to give us.'"
3. "When you have finished _____ all the ____ of your _____ in the third year, the year of the ____, you are to give it to the _____, the _____ resident, the ______, and the ____, so that they may ___ in your towns and be ______."
4. Finish the verse: "Look down from Your holy dwelling, from heaven, and......"
5. "Today you have ______ that the ____ is your ___ and that you will ___ in His ___, keep His ______, commands, and _______, and ___Him."
Deuteronomy 27 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
1. Finish the verse: "Moses and the elders of Israel commanded the people,....."
2. After they crossed the Jordan, where where they told to set up the stones?
3. What type of stones where they told to use for the alter of the Lord?
4. Which tribes will stand on Mount Gerizim to bless the people?
5. Which tribes will stand on Mount Ebal to deliver the curse?
6. What were the people to say after the curse was announced?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)