cure-real

Thread: Prayer needed for variety of issues!

Exclamation Prayer needed for variety of issues!

Please pray for me as I have been thru so many stressful things lately with my husband being in the hospital almost a week and me not able to do much with having knee surgery and not anyone to really help me out...I have been so depressed and feel soooo LONELY!! I dont sleep good at night with my husband being gone...and I dont really have any friends to speak off to call on for help, and my husband has been sick off and on for a good while now that we have not been to church since last year...so we are just in a mess...and I just feel so worthless and depressed like during the day I could just sleep all day...Please pray that God will give me strength to carry on mentally and physically and please pray that God will heal both of us (hubby & me) and that God would please give me Peace of mind....I dont know what to do...thank you for your prayers!pray:
    AngelNSC (Jeanie)

Re: Prayer needed for variety of issues!

Dear lord please help thiis woman who is in need of your joy, please give her strength, that she may be able to get through these rough times, may you guide her and help her, and encumber her with your lovingkindness. Also please help her husband, for he is sick and has been In the hospital for a while now, may you heal him with your loving touch. In addition to please helP her with her knee surgery as well. Please help oh Lord. Jesus' name we pray Amen.
    Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

Bringing your needs before the Lord right now, asking Him to lift your spirits and give you refreshing new hope and insights in your walk with him.

Praying for speedy and complete recovery for your knee, and healing of your husband's health issues.

Just like to hear myself type

Blog Entries

Just to let you know I am still praying for you and your husband.

Meanwhile, to lift your spirits some, try this link and listen to some beautiful Christian music. There's songs by the Gaithers and others that are real good. Listen to some good Christian music and it will sooth your soul till you are able to get to church in person. Here's the link. (And here, you can download a real player if you don't have one on your computer. Its loads pretty fast. Just click the part to 'download' if you can't hear a song.)

Southern Gospel Music in Real Audio

http://rosemck1.tripod.com/southern-gospel.html
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IMINXTC View Post
    Bringing your needs before the Lord right now, asking Him to lift your spirits and give you refreshing new hope and insights in your walk with him.

Praying for speedy and complete recovery for your knee, and healing of your husband's health issues.
    Greetings Jeanie.

praying in agreement with IMINXTC.((hug))

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Praying for you both . . .

(a good antidote to depression is to sing the Lord's praises . . . )

Just wanted to say Thank you for all of your prayers...I really do appreciate any and all prayers that I can get...thank you again!
    AngelNSC (Jeanie)

I also pray that the Lord will grant healing and peace and provide so they can be under the protection and provision of their local church
    in fellowship with those saints.
    Matthew 21:22

I want to Thank everyone for praying for my husband and me...he got to come home from the hospital yesterday...the doctor told him it may take a few weeks to build his strength back up from having double pneumonia....but hopefully everyday he will feel better and better...my knee is feeling better each day...still pain to deal with, but hopefully that will go away in time...Thanks again for your prayers!
    AngelNSC (Jeanie)

Blog Entries

I am so glad to hear that you are not alone any more, and that he is able to be at home.

(Don't forget to give him a hug or a kiss and tell him, "I was lonely without you here. I missed you." (You'd be surprised how much healing that can do, for a person's health (yours and his!) and for your marriage!)

Hope your knee heals fast, Sweetie. Yes, there is pain in knee surgery. Sure can't rush it, either. Be careful about putting weight on it. I'm still praying for both of you! I promise.
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

I am just getting in on this, I am pleased to hear your husband is back home with you. sorry you all have had such a difficult year with health issues and stuff. i will continue to pray for you all.

Thread Information