cure-real

Thread: My Testimony: I praise God for all that He has done!

My Testimony: I praise God for all that He has done!

Well, I'm Jess, and I'm 18.

Here's my story:

In January, I came back to MS from a trip to SC for Christmas. Upon arriving back here I went to my doctor due to headache's that were interupting my visits and pain in my legs (which I've had on & off for years, but never constant). During this visit, my doctor (I am a military brat) informed me that I would have an MRI done. Four days later, I get a call from the same doctor urging me to come see him at the hospital ASAP, which is exactly what I did. Sitting in the waiting room, I remember thinking "Whatever he says, whatever happens, I will honor and glorify the Lord, because He is worthy." Well, that thought would be challenged....
    When my doctor walked into the room, I was so nervous, I was shaking.
    This is exactly what he said
    "Jess, I have some extremely bad news, you have Leukemia."

Those 10 words, would change my life and my faith forever.

We prayed, we prayed for a miracle. I remember my dad looking at me and saying "God will do great things, but YOU have to believe, I love you, and I know you know that He loves you, but promise me you'll never give up the fight, just like your mom never gave up. I don't want to loose you too."
    (My mom died from cancer 3 years ago.)

That statement, will forever be etched in my memory.

Well, I met with a group of friends at a local church, and we PRAYED, we prayed for at least two hours, it was the most amazing prayer experience I think I've ever had.
    I laid it all at His feet, and promised to praise Him no matter what, through the pain, the tears, and the emotional turmoil. "Not thy will, but your will be done Father, your will."

Two months went by, I didn't start chemo, or have any radiation yet due insurance policy problems and other red tape. I was growing frustrated about it.
    My doctor did another MRI and some other tests on March 25th and on April 4th, which is my dad's birthday, I went to go find out the results.

Well, the doctor informed me that whatever happened to me in these two months was a miracle, because there wasn't a trace of cancer anywhere to be found in my body and that he'd never seen anything like that before, especially with such a strong cancer.

I can't tell you how amazing that day was. It was surreal.
    But one thing I know for sure, God is still in the business of doing miracles. Because he sure did one inside me, and my heart.
    My walk with the Lord has remained strong, and I still praise Him daily for the incredible works He has done in my little undeserving life.

Blog Entries

Re: My Testimony: I praise God for all that He has done!

I am so praising God with You!!!

Yes, He still does miracles...as our faith in Christ's finished work at the cross...and enduring to the end of our test of faith...is how He manifests the healing in us!

Jesus could not do many miracles in His home town for the lack of faith.

Matthew 13
    54 And coming into his own country he taught them in their synagogue,.........

.....58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

We have been healed at the cross...that is "past tense"....When He said "It is finished." We were forgiven...He reconciled us back to God, replacing our life with His perfect life...for those who believe, took the power of sin away...giving us the ability to conquer the sins in our lives...to enable us to live Holy and perfect lives through Him....having victory over satan, and removed the curse!!!

1 Peter 2:24 ASV
    who his own self bare our sins in his body upon the tree, that we, having died unto sins, might live unto righteousness; by whose stripes ye were healed. Past tense...

We have been set free...We are seated in Heavenly places...we see the end from the beginning...we call the things that are not, as though they were...anything that we pray and ask for, believing we have received and we shall have it. In all things forgiving those who sin against us...For it is all done according to our faith.

Ephesians 2:6 ASV
    and raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly [places], in Christ Jesus:

Romans 4
    17 (as it is written, A father of many nations have I made thee) before him whom he believed, [even] God, who giveth life to the dead, and calleth the things that are not, as though they were.

Mark 11
    24 Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
    25 And whensoever ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any one; that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Matthew 9
    29........According to your faith be it done unto you.

This is so awesome...Glory, honor and praise be unto our Father...forevermore!

I pray that your faith, knowledge and understanding of Christ will grow in you...manifesting the fulness of Christ in you!

Ephesians 4:13 ASV
    till we all attain unto the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a fullgrown man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

2 Corinthians 3:18 ASV
    But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit.

I had stated in another post that that was my last post on this forum....I had to give this praise to the Father!

My love and prayers!

I pray that you continue to stay strong and faithful...if satan tries to come against you...just cast him down, rebuking him in Jesus name and continue to believe and walk as you are now in your healing! We are no longer to live under the curse, in Christ Jesus!

God healed me of my high blood pressure...when satan comes to me to tempt me, I cast him down and rebuke him in Jesus name...and my blood pressure returns to normal.

Only accept the "good report"...

God brought me to this awesome truth over a year ago...God is continuing to clean, deliver and heal me!

Hosea 4:6 ASV
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:..........

Wow. Chills cover me as I read your testimony. You are an amazing servant of the Lord. Praise Him for your healthy body.
    Why are you searching for love? Why are you still looking as if I'm not enough?

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower23 View Post
    Well, I'm Jess, and I'm 18.

Here's my story:

In January, I came back to MS from a trip to SC for Christmas. Upon arriving back here I went to my doctor due to headache's that were interupting my visits and pain in my legs (which I've had on & off for years, but never constant). During this visit, my doctor (I am a military brat) informed me that I would have an MRI done. Four days later, I get a call from the same doctor urging me to come see him at the hospital ASAP, which is exactly what I did. Sitting in the waiting room, I remember thinking "Whatever he says, whatever happens, I will honor and glorify the Lord, because He is worthy." Well, that thought would be challenged....
    When my doctor walked into the room, I was so nervous, I was shaking.
    This is exactly what he said
    "Jess, I have some extremely bad news, you have Leukemia."

Those 10 words, would change my life and my faith forever.

We prayed, we prayed for a miracle. I remember my dad looking at me and saying "God will do great things, but YOU have to believe, I love you, and I know you know that He loves you, but promise me you'll never give up the fight, just like your mom never gave up. I don't want to loose you too."
    (My mom died from cancer 3 years ago.)

That statement, will forever be etched in my memory.

Well, I met with a group of friends at a local church, and we PRAYED, we prayed for at least two hours, it was the most amazing prayer experience I think I've ever had.
    I laid it all at His feet, and promised to praise Him no matter what, through the pain, the tears, and the emotional turmoil. "Not thy will, but your will be done Father, your will."

Two months went by, I didn't start chemo, or have any radiation yet due insurance policy problems and other red tape. I was growing frustrated about it.
    My doctor did another MRI and some other tests on March 25th and on April 4th, which is my dad's birthday, I went to go find out the results.

Well, the doctor informed me that whatever happened to me in these two months was a miracle, because there wasn't a trace of cancer anywhere to be found in my body and that he'd never seen anything like that before, especially with such a strong cancer.

I can't tell you how amazing that day was. It was surreal.
    But one thing I know for sure, God is still in the business of doing miracles. Because he sure did one inside me, and my heart.
    My walk with the Lord has remained strong, and I still praise Him daily for the incredible works He has done in my little undeserving life.
    Now, that's a testimony! That is the God that we serve. Thank you for sharing that, what a blessing. Keep telling people what great things the Lord has done for you.

Shalom

Blog Entries

wow, i got the coolest chilly bumps of happiness too! that's the amen truth, God is the business of miracles everyday
    God bless

Amen and Amen!!!

That's beautiful. I hope my testimony ends up like that. Sent shivers down my spine and wet my eyes. Praise God Almighty for His wonders! Keep telling people!

Thread Information