cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: member reinstated

member reinstated

My name is Ed (ejant). I was a moderator for about three years and got banned. BDH was gracious in letting me back on the forum. I did something that could have damaged his equipment. For that I am truly sorry. That was four years ago.

Enough for now, it is great to be back.
    Last edited by Dani H; May 24th 2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: edited out first name

Blog Entries

Re: member reinstated

Welcome back and may God bless you, keep you in His ever lasting arms. Good to have you back

Quote Originally Posted by ejant View Post
    My name is Ed (ejant). I was a moderator for about three years and got banned. Bdh was gracious in letting me back on the forum. I did something that could have damaged his equipment. For that I am truly sorry. That was four years ago.

Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Blog Entries

Welcome back my friend
    Fenris: "There are two ways to shoot an arrow into a bulls-eye You can shoot the arrow into the bulls-eye or you can shoot the arrow and paint the bulls-eye wherever it hits"

Romans 12:19 Don't seek revenge ... give place to God's wrath. For it is written "Vengeance belongs to me; I will repay, says the Lord"

Isa. 30:32
    And every blow of the rod of punishment, which the Lord will lay on him, will be with the music of tambourines and lyres; And in battles, brandishing weapons, He will fight them

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

What are you willing to die for? Now live for it!

Blog Entries

Welcome back........

ejant!!!!!

We've truly missed you!!! Welcome back!
    Ιησούς Χριστός ο κυριος μου και ο θεος μου

****When the Lord opens a door, don't walk through it....run full speed; if it's the wrong one He'll let ya know...sometimes He just wants to see if you'll move at all!****

A Minister of God Ministry - Support and understanding for a Christian serving in the military

Blog Entries

hello and welcome to the board

Blog Entries

Ejant! Hello, hello, hello. And welcome back! You've been missed.
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Welcome back!
    Have a blessed time here.

Blog Entries

I am so glad to see you back...I hope your stay will be long and full of His grace....God bless!
    God happens!
    'I Can Only Imagine'

Bless the Beasts and the Children:
    http://youtu.be/AhR36gV6vW4

On cautionary note:
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPeter
    When they say something... it is about anyone's guess what it is they really mean... but NEVER ask for clarification of their mysterious language... they are often very happy to give it and that's when the discussion goes FREAKY!

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven but missing her while Daddy is comforting us and showering us with miracles!
    Blog Entries

Hey my friend! Glad to have you back on board!!!!!

Love you lots,
    Mieke
    Just to know You and to make You known
    We lift Your Name on High
    Shine like the sun and make the darkness run and hide
    We know we were made for so much more than ordinairy lives
    Itís time for us to more than just survive
    We were made to THRIVE!

Casting Crowns

Sounds like your loved I don't know you, but would love to, glad to meet you and welcome back.
    Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

Blog Entries
    I missed this! So sorry! Has it really been four years? wow. How time flies...

So very, very happy you are back on board!

How are you doing btw? Ok I hope. Did you ever get that knee surgery you needed so badly?
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ejant View Post
    My name is Ed (ejant). I was a moderator for about three years and got banned. BDH was gracious in letting me back on the forum. I did something that could have damaged his equipment. For that I am truly sorry. That was four years ago.

I would say welcome back but I never knew you before the events you described. So I'll just say welcome instead
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Blog Entries

My friend, I am thrilled to see you back here! Welcome back and may it be better than ever for you here.
    "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

in all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous; But Jehovah delivereth him out of them all.

Blog Entries

Welcome back! I don't know you but I can still welcome you God bless!

Thread Information