cure-real
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Moderators are NOT weenies....BUT (wee little title fix there!)

Blog Entries

Re: Moderators are weenies....

Quote Originally Posted by IMINXTC View Post

Hold the mustard!
    I want him for my avatar!!
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    It shocks me. Project Peter. You must admit that I speak the truth. It may not be a convenient or a politically correct truth, but it is the truth as I see it. I never post anything I can not defend.
    That's the problem with deception. Everyone who is deceived thinks he is right. He defends his deception with his own convoluted reasoning. He will either reject or pervert any truth that contradicts his error. It goes through a filter like process of apophenia. A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest. I actually think we are all guilty of it in some form or fashion. It is the epitome of arrogance to assume otherwise.

Blessings

and Popcorn

"You can make the scriptures say whatever you want if you torture them long enough"

Quote Originally Posted by Amos_with_goats View Post

Ok,

First I "'can't say with certitude'" it was me who closed it...

Then... "My account must have been hacked"....

Finally, "I have hired a team of security experts to look into this, but doubt it is a matter of national security".

Hey man in green who herds goats... I can still see you! Bet you can't hop as fast as I can
    This user is used by moderators and administrators for testing purposes.

Blog Entries

I will crush you little frog.
    wow you're an angry man. Tell me something, how was your childhood?
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amazzin View Post
    wow you're an angry man. Tell me something, how was your childhood?
    Wow.. you are like part ninja or something...
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Wow.. you are like part ninja or something...
    He's got a green ninja suit on and he's been my student
    This user is used by moderators and administrators for testing purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    That's the problem with deception. Everyone who is deceived thinks he is right. He defends his deception with his own convoluted reasoning. He will either reject or pervert any truth that contradicts his error. It goes through a filter like process of apophenia. A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest. I actually think we are all guilty of it in some form or fashion. It is the epitome of arrogance to assume otherwise.
    The point is that through open discussion and presentation of facts, views change. I am not closed minded. Over the years, my theological views have done much changing.
    I never said I was right about everything. What I said was I spoke the truth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    The point is that through open discussion and presentation of facts, views change. I am not closed minded. Over the years, my theological views have done much changing.
    I never said I was right about everything. What I said was I spoke the truth.
    Like I said,it wasn't personal. I think we all think we are speaking the truth. I just don't think anyone has it all.(once again that's not pointed at you)

Blessings

and Popcorn

"You can make the scriptures say whatever you want if you torture them long enough"

Quote Originally Posted by gringo300 View Post
    I'm not touching this one...
    Ditto............
    Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    Interesting response. A question for you, though. Is there no such thing as real and firm truth, then? Is truth merely what we think or want it to be? In other words, is "truth" merely relative to each person?

Blog Entries

Wait. I think I have an administrator on ignore.

SIGH.

I'm taking the administrator off ignore...

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gringo300 View Post
    Wait. I think I have an administrator on ignore.

SIGH.

I'm taking the administrator off ignore...
    hahaha, I put the red suit on while you had me on ignore. The system over-road ya anyway once I put the suit back on.
    Slug1--out

~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4God View Post
    Interesting response. A question for you, though. Is there no such thing as real and firm truth, then? Is truth merely what we think or want it to be? In other words, is "truth" merely relative to each person?
    Truth is best defined as "reality" Our perception of reality IS subjective but it does not change what is real. Truth is actually a person...Jesus Christ. He is not subject nor limited to our interpretation. Only we are. Pilate asked Jesus "what is truth" and all the while it was standing right before him. It is interesting that he kept silent.

Blessings

and Popcorn

This thread made me hungry.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tester View Post
    He's got a green ninja suit on and he's been my student
    This amphibian is vexing me...

.... if ever I felt no guilt about going 'all weenie' on something... it would be this frog.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Thread Information