cure-real

Thread: Please pray for me!

Please pray for me!

I'm having a rough depressing night, please pray that God will suppress or remove my needs of love from others. I'm tired of the dissapointment. Apparently my standards are to high for others to meet. May Gods love satisfy me! Please fill me with your love Lord! I desire approval, love, and appriciation. May I find it in you!

Re: Please pray for me!

Dear Lord, please encumber this person with your joy, may you show this person your lovingkindness, and through your immense mercy and love, may you make this person happy. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
    Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

thank you hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by confused View Post
    I'm having a rough depressing night, please pray that God will suppress or remove my needs of love from others. I'm tired of the dissapointment. Apparently my standards are to high for others to meet. May Gods love satisfy me! Please fill me with your love Lord! I desire approval, love, and appriciation. May I find it in you!
    I just want to tell you that when you look to people for feelings of affirmation, you will always be disappointed. You will NEVER be disappointed when you look to the Lord for that. Some how, some way, the Lord will meet those needs. Man can only give you so much. The Lord can give you so much more. Speaking from experience.

Prayers for you this morning, asking the Lord to lift your spirits, drawing you close and enriching your relationship with Him, which surpasses all friendships on Earth.

Praying for spiritual guidance for you as your strive to apply Christ's love, mercy and humility to others.

Quote Originally Posted by catlover View Post
    I just want to tell you that when you look to people for feelings of affirmation, you will always be disappointed. You will NEVER be disappointed when you look to the Lord for that. Some how, some way, the Lord will meet those needs. Man can only give you so much. The Lord can give you so much more. Speaking from experience.
    I know the dissapointment all to well, over and over. That's why I wish the Lord would remove the desire I have to feel loved and aprriciated by others around me. They will never show me the love I need nor appriciate all I do. I just have to focus on Gods love. But some days that's hard because I find a strong need for physical love, a true hug filled with honest love and desire.... One so deep I could burst into tears and it be ok. My need for true love and friendship and acceptance is so strong right now, I just wish it would go away.

Quote Originally Posted by confused View Post
    I know the dissapointment all to well, over and over. That's why I wish the Lord would remove the desire I have to feel loved and aprriciated by others around me. They will never show me the love I need nor appriciate all I do. I just have to focus on Gods love. But some days that's hard because I find a strong need for physical love, a true hug filled with honest love and desire.... One so deep I could burst into tears and it be ok. My need for true love and friendship and acceptance is so strong right now, I just wish it would go away.
    We all have needs to be loved and accepted. Do you not have any "true friends" (same sex).

You are in my prayers. :hug
    Lord bless you, T

Quote Originally Posted by catlover View Post
    We all have needs to be loved and accepted. Do you not have any "true friends" (same sex).
    not anymore, I have a few girls I hang out with from time to time, but no one I can trust or can count on. The few friends I did have hubby run off or we've drifted beause of distance.

thank you all for your prayers

I recommend being involved in a local church, join a house-fellowship, the Bible study and the Prayer meeting etc. The best advise I was given is that if you want a friend you must be a friend first . . . and don't be offended if those you have befriended choose to spend time with others.

Praying that you allow the Lord to lead you . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    I recommend being involved in a local church, join a house-fellowship, the Bible study and the Prayer meeting etc. The best advise I was given is that if you want a friend you must be a friend first . . . and don't be offended if those you have befriended choose to spend time with others.

Praying that you allow the Lord to lead you . . .

I have a church, but I wouldn't dare speak of my troubles with them, as a lot of troubles are in my home and these people are related or grew up knowing my husband and his family.

Thank you for your prayers.

Blog Entries

Hi folks

A friendly reminder that the prayer threads are not meant for ongoing discussions and to take all discussion to the Christian Fellowship forum.

Thank you
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Praying that the Lord ministers to your every need and strengthens you in His Word.
    Matthew 21:22

Praying for you to have rest & richness in YHWH's love but also to receive much love from others, if not the ones who have disappointed you, then others in time.
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Thread Information