cure-real

Thread: Prayer for Dysfunctional Family

Prayer for Dysfunctional Family

Hello,

Right now, I'm too exhausted to explain much but I've been hurting for so long from problems with my dysfunctional family of origin. Have recently lost my elderly father & my mother is not doing well. My brothers & myself are so different in how we think and what we do. We do not agree on anything. My brother's are extremely insensitive & harsh. I think (not sure) that I'm the only Christian in my family and I have been deeply affected by this all of my life.

I also have felt all my life that my family's salvation was in my hands. I didn't do my job. I thought as a child that God gave me a message, that it was up to me to become a testimony, an example, to produce fruit ... but I failed.

Instead, I was affected ... and a great sinner.

There is tremendous pride in this family. So thick you could cut it with a knife. The Lord hates pride, and so do I.

There's so much more, but I have to leave it at this for now.

Please prayer for healing & peace of mind.

Thank you so much.

Shalom

Re: Prayer for Dysfunctional Family

Yes, bringing these important prayers for you and your family before the Lord tonight, asking for inroads into any unbelieving hearts and open doors to the Gospel for each of them. And praying for a great healing in your relationship with the family and joyful hope and peace.

Praying that your witness to Jesus' Love, Peace and Mercy infects each member of your family . . .

ps. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink - by the same token, you can tell folk about the Salvation Jesus offers, but the choice to accept or reject Salvation is theirs alone.

I am so sorry for all you are going through.
    I will be praying, i promise.
    God bless you, T

Praying for the salvation for your whole family and insight and peace in regard to them.
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

I'm sorry to hear this I'll be praying
    Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

Such wonderful people of the Lord here, I need & appreciate that so much, as I've never really had it, always trying to make it on my own, and not doing it very well. You don't know how much I appreciate your prayers. Godspeed.

Thread Information