cure-real

Thread: Friends; internet (cyber) and "meat" (real) friends.

Friends; internet (cyber) and "meat" (real) friends.

I don't get out a lot and I seldom see any of my "meat" friends. I don't don't know if I have that many anymore. As we get older,our intrests change and those with children,your time is consumed by them.I'm not complaining,but I see more of you guys than my "meat" friends. I know that very few of us has met in person,but I would love to if my means and money would let me. I tell my mom that even though I don't have many real friends any more,I have almost a 1,000 internet friends.It just boggles her mind,since she don't go on-line.

Many of you all live in areas I would love to visit,some not too much. But I have no doubt that we will all reconize one another when we all get to answer that trumpet call. Out of curiousity,how many see your real friends more than your cyber ones?

Blog Entries

Re: Friends; internet (cyber) and "meat" (real) friends.

Quote Originally Posted by KATMAN View Post
    I don't get out a lot and I seldom see any of my "meat" friends. I don't don't know if I have that many anymore. As we get older,our intrests change and those with children,your time is consumed by them.I'm not complaining,but I see more of you guys than my "meat" friends. I know that very few of us has met in person,but I would love to if my means and money would let me. I tell my mom that even though I don't have many real friends any more,I have almost a 1,000 internet friends.It just boggles her mind,since she don't go on-line.

Many of you all live in areas I would love to visit,some not too much. But I have no doubt that we will all reconize one another when we all get to answer that trumpet call. Out of curiousity,how many see your real friends more than your cyber ones?
    I used to see my real friends more but I have moved away from my adopted home back to my birthplace. I mostly talk to them on the phone or via email now.
    I am hoping(God willing) to move back there this winter after Christmas.

Oh please Father!

Blessings

and Popcorn

Re: Friends; internet (cyber) and "meat" (real) friends.

Quote Originally Posted by KATMAN View Post

Specifically one friend over the other, then i would say internet friend over real friend.
    However
    If by meat friend any of them apply i would say its about even, as there is days where i am with friends and not online and there is days when i dont see any friends but am at home and am online, even then though, my "meat" friends are also online, so i dont know how to count that.
    But usually everyday i have interaction between both my "meat" friends and my "internet" friends.

Thread Information