cure-real
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Video gamessss

Blog Entries

Re: Video gamessss

Tanking is easy. Hotkey everything and just hit the keyboard with the whole palm of your hand.
    John 10 (KJV)
    27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

The Home of the Airborne and Special Operations Forces

Still, I'm not very good at it; I am, however, quite accomplished at healing.
    The minstrel boy to the war is gone,
    In the ranks of death ye will find him;
    His father's sword he hath girded on,
    And his wild harp slung behind him;
    "Land of Song!" said the warrior bard,
    "Tho' all the world betray thee,
    One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard,
    One faithful harp shall praise thee!

Interesting article about ME3. Apparently people don't like the ending. Apparently there are only 3 different endings and none of them good. Described as "soul crushing", which seems a bit over-the-top for a game. But it looks like they may change it.

Rumor has it there were supposed to be 16 endings, but only 3 are possible. I wonder if this is a software screwup in their state machine.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/...-furious-fans/
    In Christ,

-- Rev

“To preserve the government we must also preserve morals. Morality rests on religion; if you destroy the foundation, the superstructure must fall. When the public mind becomes vitiated and corrupt, laws are a nullity and constitutions are waste paper.” – Daniel Webster, 4th of July, 1800, Oration at Hanover, N.H.

In other news, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is pretty darn good. I must be about halfway through the game and the only disappointment has been the boss battle I had. I'm playing a stealth character and had to back track and find a rocket launcher and a bunch of grenades to take him out.
    It didn't even seem like the same game.

Other than that the game has been pretty good and I'd recommend it to fans of the 1st game.
    Just as I am, without one plea, but that thy blood
    was shed for me, and that thou bidst me come to thee,
    Lamb of God, I come, I come.

So, umm, Diablo 3....
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Isaiah 59:21

I won't be buying it because of the DRM and my silly little principles that won't allow me to support a company that makes this kind of business decision. I blame the people who pirate games just as much as I blame companies that punish
    their paying customers with draconian DRM like this and can't decide which of them I should detest more.

I'm sure the game itself will be fantastic though. I had a few qualms about the new art scheme at first but I trust Blizzard to pull it off well and retain that Diablo atmosphere and Blizzard is one of the very few developers left that seriously take their time in development to release a game only when they feel it's ready.
    So yeah. Diablo III. Another great game I won't be playing LOL.

Yep, Blizzard is really pushing it...

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    I won't be buying it because of the DRM
    I hate the DRM on it. Hate hate hate. I don't know if I'll be able to resist it though. Diablo 3!
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Blog Entries

I must be a reverse gaming nerd: the "new" games deive me nuts. Give me the old stuff: things for the Nintendo or even the Atari.

Even old computer games work for me, when I get to play them.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    I must be a reverse gaming nerd: the "new" games deive me nuts. Give me the old stuff: things for the Nintendo or even the Atari.

Even old computer games work for me, when I get to play them.
    Dude, Gog.com has all the old games for sale, fixed to run on modern machines.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Dude, Gog.com has all the old games for sale, fixed to run on modern machines.
    I will have to check them out: do they have even the origional "Romance of the Three Kingdoms"? I so enjoyed the first 3 versions, but beyond that it got very stupid.

There was also another game I loved playing, I think it was called "Ginghas Khan" where you had to unite all of Mongolia, then try to conqure the world. There was a Civil War game as well: I cannot remember the name though.
    Last edited by ChristianCoffee; Apr 30th 2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Spelling: first one in a while. :)
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

I'm not sure if they have the 1st R3K or Genghis Khan but they do have a ton of really good older games.

What about IOS/Iphone/Ipod Touch games?

Just got Infinity Blade and yesterday defeated the god king

(that sounded blasphemous )

Still havent had time to finish MW3 (PC)
    My love for God is only as much as the love I have for the person I love the least!

“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”
    ― John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by kistan View Post
    What about IOS/Iphone/Ipod Touch games?
    I only play freebies on my android. And I haven't found any so good that I'd recommend them...

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    So, umm, Diablo 3....
    Im so excite! what are you rolling first Fenris? Prolly gonna go Baba, but i may "accidentaly" click on the WD.

I pre-purchased the Ce the moment they announced it around last blizzcon, def running around with some "angel" wings ^^

I was also in the beta, and though i dont agree with the way the skill system goes, it was still awesome..very very awesome.

Thread Information