cure-real
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Video gamessss

Re: Video gamessss

I always play monks when possible. Lethal without weapons!
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Isaiah 59:21

By the way, the ending to Mass Effect 3 sucked. Am I allowed to say that on Bibleforums? It sucked.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Blog Entries

I only have 3 words:

Elder. Scrolls. Online.

I'm not really here though cause for some blasphemous reason there's no gamers in the ladies forums so just pretend I didn't post. So shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    By the way, the ending to Mass Effect 3 sucked. Am I allowed to say that on Bibleforums? It sucked.
    it did suck. Am i allowed to confirm that it sucked?

Re: 2011 is gonna be amazing if you like video games.

Anyone here play/heard of Age of Empires 3 or Lord of the Rings online? Fun ones or Rise of Nations

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by person View Post
    Anyone here play/heard of Age of Empires 3 or Lord of the Rings online? Fun ones or Rise of Nations
    I used to play AoE years ago, and I have played LOTR, but not online.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

erm nvm ill pm this msg.

Quote Originally Posted by warfrog View Post
    it did suck. Am i allowed to confirm that it sucked?

A disappointing end to a great series.

A blogger deconstructs why it's so bad here:

http://jmstevenson.me/2012/03/22/all...mass-effect-3/

Spoilars, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani H View Post
    I only have 3 words:

Elder. Scrolls. Online.

I'm not really here though cause for some blasphemous reason there's no gamers in the ladies forums so just pretend I didn't post. So shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Despite spending three years playing on a Neverwinter Nights Persistent PW (The Island of Thain) I've never been a huge fan of MMO's. The Island of Thain is just about the closest I ever got to a game of D&D on the PC though and I totally loved it.
    The only reason I quit playing was that I found myself spending a little too much time in the game and writing in character stories and story lines for our guild, instant messaging and emailing with other guild mates and just got too .....immersed I guess you could say.

It's been a few years since I quit NWN and made up my mind I wouldn't be playing anything like an MMO again but.............. Elder Scrolls Online is calling to me. If it's half as awesome as I think it's going to be I'm going to have to give it a try and set strict limits on how long I actually play.
    Just as I am, without one plea, but that thy blood
    was shed for me, and that thou bidst me come to thee,
    Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Not an MMO person.

I ride a bicycle, no time for video games. You know what they say...

"Hills hurt, but couches kill."

Quote Originally Posted by Dani H View Post
    I only have 3 words:

Elder. Scrolls. Online.

I am also not really here as I'm also waiting for the gamer thread to appear in the ladies side. Clearly one of us should consider starting one. >.>

But yes, slowly working on building my new computer so I can finally play Skyrim. For now I mostly play WoW, so I'd be all over friending people in the land of Azeroth if anyone else plays.

Okay, running back into the shadows now.
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
    ~Philippians 4:6-7

Is anybody here subscribed to gamefly? If you love video games you should definitly try it out. The only platform they don't have is PC. Other than that, you can rent a game and play it as long as you like, no late fees at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    Is anybody here subscribed to gamefly? If you love video games you should definitly try it out. The only platform they don't have is PC.
    They bought Direct2Drive and now it does have PC games. Problem is, not all the D2D games came along with the purchase so their client does not have all the games I bought...

Fenris I know they have PC games, but what I was trying to say is you can't rent them, only buy them.

Thread Information