cure-real
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blessings from a broken heart!

Blog Entries

Re: Blessings from a broken heart!

Quote Originally Posted by episkopos View Post
    Sister, you are never homeless in the Body! We have a place for you if needed!
    Oh brother you are a true example of the hospitality we should show to one another, thank you! However, I'm not sure my swimming ability is quite up to swimming the Atlantic!

The last time I found myself in a similar situation, our glorious Father took care of it all. I see no reason for Him to do otherwise this time. Of course it will all fall into place much later than I would want it to ( few people are taught without having to endure testing afterwards) but He will supply what I need. Of that I'm sure! Been down this road too many times to believe anything different! I have been in some mighty tight situations, but I have always had a roof over my head and something, however basic to eat! The Lord's promises are so true and He is so faithful! I just do as He asks, and I leave the rest up to Him.

26look to the fowls of the heaven, for they do not sow, nor reap, nor gather into storehouses, and your heavenly Father doth nourish them; are not ye much better than they?

27`And who of you, being anxious, is able to add to his age one cubit?

28and about clothing why are ye anxious? consider well the lilies of the field; how do they grow? they do not labour, nor do they spin;

29and I say to you, that not even Solomon in all his glory was arrayed as one of these.

30`And if the herb of the field, that to-day is, and to-morrow is cast to the furnace, God doth so clothe -- not much more you, O ye of little faith?

31therefore ye may not be anxious, saying, What may we eat? or, What may we drink? or, What may we put round?

33but seek ye first the reign of God and His righteousness, and all these shall be added to you.

34Be not therefore anxious for the morrow, for the morrow shall be anxious for its own things; sufficient for the day [is] the evil of it.

It's hard at this time of year to be going through such trials, but there are all those pre Christmas anxieties that folks go through, that I won't even have to think about! No Christmas rush for me!! I will simply focus on the Giver of Peace, worship Him in Spirit and in Truth, and trust in His promises.

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Same experiences, I realized my will was totally worthless. I had to be broken down completely until I put God's will before my will.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JRFifty View Post
    Same experiences, I realized my will was totally worthless. I had to be broken down completely until I put God's will before my will.
    Brokenness hurts, and none of us want to go through the trials God takes us through, but they take us to a deeper walk with God. They teach us more about His love and faithfulness, and from that knowledge, we know we can surrender all to Him. When everything is stripped away, and all you have is Him, you know beyond a doubt, that you have everything you need!!

blessings to you
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Quote Originally Posted by Indueseason View Post
    Oh brother you are a true example of the hospitality we should show to one another, thank you! However, I'm not sure my swimming ability is quite up to swimming the Atlantic!

The last time I found myself in a similar situation, our glorious Father took care of it all. I see no reason for Him to do otherwise this time. Of course it will all fall into place much later than I would want it to ( few people are taught without having to endure testing afterwards) but He will supply what I need. Of that I'm sure! Been down this road too many times to believe anything different! I have been in some mighty tight situations, but I have always had a roof over my head and something, however basic to eat! The Lord's promises are so true and He is so faithful! I just do as He asks, and I leave the rest up to Him.

26look to the fowls of the heaven, for they do not sow, nor reap, nor gather into storehouses, and your heavenly Father doth nourish them; are not ye much better than they?

27`And who of you, being anxious, is able to add to his age one cubit?

28and about clothing why are ye anxious? consider well the lilies of the field; how do they grow? they do not labour, nor do they spin;

29and I say to you, that not even Solomon in all his glory was arrayed as one of these.

30`And if the herb of the field, that to-day is, and to-morrow is cast to the furnace, God doth so clothe -- not much more you, O ye of little faith?

31therefore ye may not be anxious, saying, What may we eat? or, What may we drink? or, What may we put round?

33but seek ye first the reign of God and His righteousness, and all these shall be added to you.

34Be not therefore anxious for the morrow, for the morrow shall be anxious for its own things; sufficient for the day [is] the evil of it.

It's hard at this time of year to be going through such trials, but there are all those pre Christmas anxieties that folks go through, that I won't even have to think about! No Christmas rush for me!! I will simply focus on the Giver of Peace, worship Him in Spirit and in Truth, and trust in His promises.

blessings to you
    Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
    Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
    Formerly "Adullam" from other sites!

Striving to apprehend that for which I have been apprehended in Christ Jesus.

Walk in the Light! (
    התהלכו באור)

Blog Entries

Well it's been a while since I posted on this thread, but here I am again. The Lord was faithful with my last situation, and I didn't end up homeless! Praise His glorious name!! It seems that the Lord keeps dipping me in the refiners fire every few months, it has been this way for 3 years, yet in the most dire of situations He always provides! Not always the way I would want Him to, and usually way after I feel He needed to, but He does, and in that time of complete dependence, I grow!! I grow more in awe of Him, I learn more about Him and myself, and I'm so much more happier to yield!

This time I have so much more faith, I have seen Him move mountains for me, and I do not doubt He will do it again,but it is still a refiners fire, and I'm in need of a miracle! I am fully dependant on Him, both for a roof over my head and for finances, and so I wait, as patient as I can be, for my faithful God to move! I know He will once again move this mountain, and even though times may get harder, in the end I will have what I need, and I will shine with a purer gold, than I did before I went into this fire!!

As I said in my OP, I'm not sure why the Lord has taken me down this road, I can only think that the refiners fire is the best place for me. I am ever grateful, that He allows me a little time to cool down, before He puts me in again! He knows just how much I need, and how much I can cope with, and He will finish the good work He began with me!! Hallelujah! Glory to God!!

So watch this place, or watch the praise forum, because I KNOW that a mountain is about to move!!

Abundant blessings to you
    ------

The Lifehouse Skit

Your posts are a blessing to me It gives me hope and encouragement as I go through.

Blog Entries

Thank you dear sister I do pray that what I post helps and encourages others who are going through tribulation. The refiners fire is never comfortable, but it's always beneficial. It is then that we truly stand in faith, dependant on only God. Each time the Lord brings us through an impossible situation, we understand His faithfulness and we grow in love and faith towards Him.

I need a miracle this week,and the nearer I get to the day I need it, the more I'm sure it will come!! My God is able to do what I cannot, so I'll put my trust in Him.

abundant blessings to you
    ------

The Lifehouse Skit

Blog Entries

We serve a faithful God, and He has moved the mountain to keep a roof over my head!! He has performed miracles to provide!! How glorious He is!!He never ceases to amaze me, and I stand in complete awe at His goodness!!

I have spent the last month hunting for somewhere to rent in the area, but because this is a tourist area, everywhere was way too expensive! I needed to move 30-40 miles away to get somewhere I could afford, but that would have meant my daughter couldn't stay in school. I didn't want to do that to her, but I ran out of options.I was just about to resign myself to move out of the area, and take my daughter out of school, when the Lord prompted me to wait. This was hard, because at one point , I was a day away from having to move,but the Lord somehow kept me in this house, so that I could experience today's miracle!!

Today He gave me a house! It's in this area, by the beach, and it's a long term,secured tenancy at a miraculously inexpensive price!!! It's perfect, with a beautiful view of the ocean!! It has a lovely front and back yard,so I can start my garden too!! I'm just stunned at it!! When God moves, He goes way beyond what we need!! Finally after 3 years of turbulence, of moving around all over the world, I have a place I can make a home for me and my daughter!

Thank you my precious Lord, you blow my mind!!

blessings to you
    ------

The Lifehouse Skit

Blog Entries

So happy for you! Hope my trials end soon also. I know you are right and it is hard to hang onto belief when it is so dark for so long. I'm tired but I know a better time is coming. Enjoy and thank you for sharing.

Thread Information