cure-real
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hallelujah!

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Re: Hallelujah!

Quote Originally Posted by boosh96 View Post
    I have a problem here-when I try to visit my profile to advertise that I'm, you know, SAVED and stuff, it says that I don't have permission to access the page. Can someone explain that to me? And it was pretty neat-when I posted this thread, I could practically hear Heaven rejoicing...over me!
    God bless you Boosh96!!

I did a quick edit to your profile and it reflects your SAVED status now!
    Slug1--out

~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

I am so happy to hear about this. My heart is filled with joy knowing that you now have given your life to Christ.

Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. Luke 15:7

They are rejoicing over you!!!! Keep going with your passion to serve Christ. Be obedient to His commandments and love Him with all of your heart (and His children)
    Why are you searching for love? Why are you still looking as if I'm not enough?

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven although she's sorely missed but being changed by Daddy while talking to Him in dreams, while he showers me with blessings afterwards
    Blog Entries

I am really happy for you too! The angels are indeed rejoicing over you!!!!

Love you,
    Mieke
    So come on, let Me dream, let Me dream for you
    I am strong when you're weak and I'll carry you
    So let go of your plan, be caught by My hand
    I'll show you what I can do
    When I dream for you
    I have a dream for you

Casting Crowns

Quote Originally Posted by boosh96 View Post
    What does it mean, that I never have to sin again? Also, what makes you assume that I have a gift of boldness? Is it what I said in my previous post? Because, I wasn't consciously being brave, I guess-it just felt natural. I would actually assume that boldness is a gift awarded to all who receive the Holy Spirit-any other gift, like a gift of tongues or knowledge, would be practically useless without the bravery to get God's Word out. Previously, I would've given a second thought to spreading an e-mail about God or posting something about God or salvation on Facebook. Now, I can do it without being afraid of judgment from my peers. It actually doesn't scare me anymore that I will probably be persecuted by my peers because of my open beliefs. It's truly a great feeling to have no fear.
    Being filled with the Spirit certainly emboldens us. Also...diggindeeper is right up above. As you maintain a consistent Walk in Christ, the DESIRE for sin will fade. You won't want to do those things any longer? Why? Because the flesh cannot exist in the same place as the Holy Spirit.

Just remember...don't be discouraged if you find the "Spirit high" fading. That just means that Christ wants you to seek Him daily. He wants you to establish a relationship with Him long-term. You will find that consistency with Christ is not just about living off of those Spiritual "mountaintops". Those are His blessings...and they renew us and give us strength! We can also have a daily strength in Him, but that requires us to SUBMIT daily TO Him. Open your heart completely. Don't hold anything back from Him. Be completely transparent and humbled before Him and He'll dwell within you and change your life.

God Bless!

Praise God! Welcome to the family, Boosh.

Thread Information