cure-real
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The fallen angels and the giants in the Bible

The fallen angels and the giants in the Bible

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

The sons of God are fallen angels, which rebelled and sinned against God. These fallen angel are the spirits of darkness, and satan is their leader. Fallen angels saw the daughters of men that they were fair, and they took them wives.

Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 2 is telling us clearly that the sons of God are angels, in which part fell into sin by rebelling against God, and satan is the leader of fallen angels.

Gen 6:4
    4 There were giants (nephilim) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
    5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

In the original text is the word nephilim, which comes from the word naphal, which means to fall. The giants were descendants of fallen angels and the daughters of men. Before the Flood, the sons of God (fallen angels) had the sexual relationship with the daughters of men, who bore children to them. Text says that also after that were giants in the earth, that means that fallen angels had the sexual relationship with the daughters of men also after the Flood. From verse 4 we can see that also after the Flood the sons of God (fallen angels) had been sexual intercourse with the daughters of men, who bore children to them and like this, there were giants in the earth after the Flood.

Num 13:33 And there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, who come of the Nephilim; and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.' (JPS 1917)

Num 13:33 proves that also after the Flood fallen angels had been sexual intercourse with the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Num 13:33 says that Israelites saw the giants in the land of Canaan, the sons of Anak, who descended from the giants (fallen angels).

Jewish Publication Society Bible (JPS 1917) is the Bible translated from Hebrew into English by Jewish rabbis. JPS 1917 Num 13:33 translates according to the original text: we saw the giants (nephilim), the sons of Anak, who come of (descendants) the giants (nephilim).

The original text of the Bible proves clearly that fallen angels had been sexual intercourse with the daughters of men after the Flood. Therefore, Gen 6:4 said after that (the Flood) the sons of God (fallen angels) had the sexual relationship with the daughters of men, because after the Flood in the earth had lived the giants as the Bible also proves this. The fallen angels impregnated satanic seed to the daughters of men, and as the consequence of this their descendants (the giants) made filthy and satanic sins.

You can ask that how it is possible, that after the Flood can be the giants, for in the Ark were only Noah and his family no other people. The fallen angels are evil spirits, which after the Flood impregnated again the daughters of men. The fallen angels are not limited and bound by the borders of the human body, because they are evil spirits and the fallen angels didn't die on the Flood, but they continued deceiving by sins the men after the Flood. Because the Bible speaks that after the Flood, were giants and their descendants in the earth, it means that the fallen angels impregnated again the daughters of men. Their descendants became giant nations, in which the Old Testament tells.

Before the Flood, the fallen angels and the daughters of men had been the sexual relationship with each other, and for this reason evil of sin got terrible proportions in the earth. According to the Bible, God commanded to destroy the nations, who were after the flood descended from fallen angels and the nations which had adopted their habits. Evil spirits (fallen angels) had the sexual relationship with the daughters of men, and their descendants were under evil sins like burning their children in the fire as offerings to the idols. They lived violently, contacted with evil spirits, practiced unnatural sexual activities (homosexuality, bestiality).

These nations were not willing to repent of their sins and wanted to spread evil sins throughout the world, and they were completely controlled by satanic powers, which is why they were doing satanic deeds (burned their own children). For this reason God allowed to destroy these nations, because otherwise evil sins would have destroyed the whole world.

If God would not have allowed to destroy these satanic nations, so it could be that today in the world someone would burn little children as offerings to idols. I can understand at this point the Bible and God, and I would see injustice and unjust, if in the world would be people who would kill their own children, burning them with fire.

God commanded to destroy descendants of the fallen angels and the daughters of men, and the nations that had adopted their satanic sins. This command was given at a certain time and concern to certain nations, not all nations. During the New Covenant is not this kind of command.

Many people say that they don't understand the command of God to destroy those nations, who descended from fallen angels, but to accuse God for that. If God had not destroyed those nations, so now in the world should be nations, which do a lot of evil things and burned their own children to idols (evil spirits) as offerings.If God had not destroyed these nations, so the same people who accuse God for destruction of these nations, so those people would accuse today God that why He didn't destroy those awful nations which burn their own children in the fire. They would have said that, how does God allow such evil activity and doesn't do anything? However, God did properly when He destroyed these nations, regardless of whether even some people accuse on Him for that.

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/Biblegiants.html

Re: The fallen angels and the giants in the Bible

Bad teaching. This doctrine takes an extra-biblical occultic teaching, and attempts to substantiate it into the bible.

It is a myth that is strongly pushed out of the Arnold Murray Shepherd's chapel cult.

Sons of God in Genesis 6 are told by the scriptures, to be men, not angel/human hybrid creatures.

Nephilim are simple tall men, according to the scriptures. Tall men existed before the flood, and after the flood.

Every passage that discusses Anakims, or Kenites, or Nephilims in scripture, repeatedly give the context to be men or people.

Never do the scriptures refer to hybrid beasts, angel offspring, or demon-seed creatures. This is occultic myth, not sound biblical exegesis.

Demons and angels do not force men to sin and follow idols. Each human being is responsible individually to God for their own sins. Romans chapter 1 makes this clearly evident.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Taylor View Post
    Bad teaching. This doctrine takes an extra-biblical occultic teaching, and attempts to substantiate it into the bible.

It is a myth that is strongly pushed out of the Arnold Murray Shepherd's chapel cult.

Sons of God in Genesis 6 are told by the scriptures, to be men, not angel/human hybrid creatures.

Nephilim are simple tall men, according to the scriptures. Tall men existed before the flood, and after the flood.

Every passage that discusses Anakims, or Kenites, or Nephilims in scripture, repeatedly give the context to be men or people.

Never do the scriptures refer to hybrid beasts, angel offspring, or demon-seed creatures. This is occultic myth, not sound biblical exegesis.

Demons and angels do not force men to sin and follow idols. Each human being is responsible individually to God for their own sins. Romans chapter 1 makes this clearly evident.
    This is becoming more and more prevalent teaching too. What I don't get though is no where in the Bible is it stated that angels can even reproduce, at all. I don't know how to put this delicately, but simply put, they don't have all the necessary ingredients to reproduce as humans or as animals...no sperm, no eggs, so the biology/science is just that simple, they cannot reproduce after their own kind.

So in order for a human woman to conceive a child ...by/with an angel(for lack of knowing how to put it ), wouldn't that require the supernatural ability for an angel to create life?....And angels, being created creatures themselves, do not have a supernatural God ability to create life.

I mean is that wrong? I am seeing this type teaching more and more and more by those not involved with Murray. Like this Chuck Missler, who I have already said I know nothing about. He is all over you tube with this stuff.

What is also interesting though, is within the Mosaic Law, the Israelites were forbidden to interbreed animals. They were to keep the animals as they were, no mixing them up. And that is something we see a lot of science trying to do today. Does that even make some of the animals we see as new breeds ok, like the mule?....Sorry, side track I guess.

Blog Entries

I know I may be in the minority, but I do see the giants as most likely descendents of fallen angels.

I do disagree with this though:

Posted by PetriFB:
    Text says that also after that were giants in the earth, that means that fallen angels had the sexual relationship with the daughters of men also after the Flood. From verse 4 we can see that also after the Flood the sons of God (fallen angels) had been sexual intercourse with the daughters of men, who bore children to them and like this, there were giants in the earth after the Flood.
    I offer that what happened was not a 'second encounter', but rather...we have NO clue who the sons of Noah were married to. It could be that the giants came through genes from the wives of Noah's sons. Most likely, it was Ham and his wife. I can find no good people in the lineage of Ham. It was through Ham we find Babel, Ninevah, pagan religions, etc.

It was only by the grace of God that Noah's daughters-in-law survived. Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord and because of him, his family found deliverance. Had it not been for the GRACE and MERCY of God, reproduction could have ended with Noah. Had that happened, none of us would have ever seen LIFE.
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

No, good points you have there Quiet Dove.

This occultic doctrine shows one of two things.

1) Angels have the God-Only power of creation.
    or
    2) God Himself designed Angels (who are spirit beings) and humans (who are physical beings) to be able to mate one with another; for the sole purpose of creating wicked evil hybrid beings that sole purpose are to attempt to mislead their human half-brothers away from the God that supposedly designed them for this purpose.

This view is about one of the most absurd and ludicrous extra-biblical teachings that bounces around, that cause some Christians to stumble and to accept it. It's just another notch off the same rung as Satan-Seed and incubus and succubus occultic baloney; that attempts to take away each human beings individual responsibility to God for their own sins, and blame it on some spiritual/physical wicked creatures who are forcing them against their wills to reject God.

Pure extra-biblical baloney.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by quiet dove View Post
    This is becoming more and more prevalent teaching too. What I don't get though is no where in the Bible is it stated that angels can even reproduce, at all. I don't know how to put this delicately, but simply put, they don't have all the necessary ingredients to reproduce as humans or as animals...no sperm, no eggs, so the biology/science is just that simple, they cannot reproduce after their own kind.

So in order for a human woman to conceive a child ...by/with an angel(for lack of knowing how to put it ), wouldn't that require the supernatural ability for an angel to create life?....And angels, being created creatures themselves, do not have a supernatural God ability to create life.

I mean is that wrong? I am seeing this type teaching more and more and more by those not involved with Murray. Like this Chuck Missler, who I have already said I know nothing about. He is all over you tube with this stuff.

What is also interesting though, is within the Mosaic Law, the Israelites were forbidden to interbreed animals. They were to keep the animals as they were, no mixing them up. And that is something we see a lot of science trying to do today. Does that even make some of the animals we see as new breeds ok, like the mule?....Sorry, side track I guess.
    We don't know how angels were before the flood. We do know that after the flood in Abraham's time, 3 MEN appeared to him. Two of them were absolute angels, the other was the Lord himself. But, they did appear as men and Abraham ate with them. (Can spirits eat?)

Genesis 18:1-5
    1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

3 And said, My LORD, if now I have found favor in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.

Then in verse #8 they ATE with Abraham.

verse 8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

We really don't know what else they were capable of doing..........but we do know they ATE food with Abraham. And they WERE angels in the form of men.

Posted by quiet dove:
    What is also interesting though, is within the Mosaic Law, the Israelites were forbidden to interbreed animals.
    In Abraham's day as in Noah's day, this was well before the Mosaic Laws were given.

A for Murray and Missler, I have never followed the teachings of either Murray or Chuck Missler, so I really don't know what they teach.

I have seen teachings that say these 'giants' are coming again, and I don't find scriptural support for that at all. The fallen angels from Noah's day are now imprisoned, awaiting their final judgment.

Jude
    6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Water (the flood) would not destroy them, but they even now await their coming judgment.

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Blog Entries

I find myself agreeing with both sides, which makes no sense. It leaves me sorting through it with my logic and that can easily get me in trouble, but I am very perplexed about the Biblical support that both sides bring forth.

Like David said, purely extra Biblical. And on that side is my logic stating that the Bible, as far as I know, says nothing of angels being able to reproduce. There is nothing about them having been created physiologically able (is that the right science word?) to reproduce after their own kind or even with humans. I mean, it all just seems contradictory to God's plan for his creatures, angels and humans being different creatures. And thus based on the statutes regarding such intermixing of different creatures found in the Mosaic Law, it then seems contradictory to God's will.

However, it is very obvious that angels and humans, both given free will to choose, are very capable of choosing to go against God's will. That then takes me to the other side of the argument. Destroying human blood lines would then create a problem, or would have, for the bringing forth of the Redeemer. Plus, what about these "half brothers", that wording says a lot, I assume they are not recipients of God's offer of the New Covenant, Jesus Christ.

The wording of the Bible leaves room for wondering about this, but my logic, hopefully based on that same Bible, tells me this is definitely against God's will, and also just simply not sure how it could be possible without the angels having the ability to create life that only God has the ability to create.

An interesting point that I read somewhere on this was on Matt, and what Christ said was regarding the angels in heaven, possibly not then including fallen angels as they were disobedient and thus not in view here in terms of the angels of God.
    Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

And regarding Jude 1:6, the commentary also shows the extra Biblical support though which I believe to be strong reason to reconsider the teaching from that direction. Doesn't necessarily make it false, but if it were Biblical we would know it to then be trustworthy.

The Pulpit Commentary-(a new downloaded module for my e-sword), I didn't put it in quotes because it made it way to hard to read. And I tried to break it up abit. This is a new commentary for me, not real familiar with it. The last paragraph I enlarged and bolded is the main part regarding this topic, just put the rest for background if anyone wanted to read that much...lol

-------------------------------------------
    The second instance of Divine judgment is taken from the angelic world. The copula connects it closely with the former, and gives it some emphasis: "angels, too," i.e., angels not less than the people selected by God to be a people for himself, have been examples of the terrible law of Divine retribution. The particular class of angels are defined as those who kept not their first estate; or better, their own principality.

The idea conveyed by the term here is that of lordship rather than beginning. It is the term which is held by most commentators to be used as a title of angels in such passages as Col_1:16 Eph_1:21 Eph_3:10 Eph_6:12, etc., where mention is made of "principalities." In the present passage Tyndale, Cranmer, the Genevan and our Authorized Version agree in rendering it "first estate." But the Rhemish gives "principality," and Wickliffe has "princehood." Those seem right, therefore, who take the reference to be to the Jewish idea of a peculiar dignity or lordship held by the angels in creation.

The sin alleged as the reason for the penalty which the writer recalls to the minds of his readers is that they failed to keep this lordship, and left their proper habitation; by which latter clause a descent to a different sphere of being is intended. The penalty itself is this that God hath kept them in everlasting chains (or, bonds, with the Revised Version) under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. It is well to retain the rendering "kept" in this clause, instead of the "reserved" of the Authorized Version. For the verb used in describing the sin and that used in describing the penalty are the same. As they "kept not their lordship," God has "kept them in everlasting bonds."

The word by which the idea of the everlasting is expressed is a peculiarly strong one, occurring only once again in the New Testament, viz. in Rom_1:20, where it is applied to God"s eternal power." It designates these bonds as bonds from which there never can be escape. The place of this present penal detention is declared to be "under darkness." The term selected for the darkness, again, is an unusual one, occurring only here, in verse 13, 2Pe_2:4, 2Pe_2:17, and possibly Heb_12:18. It means the densest, blackest darkness, and is used both in Homer and in the apocryphal literature (RAPC Wis 17:2) of the darkness of the nether world. This darkness, as Dean Alford observes, is "considered as brooding over them, and they under it."

But this present penal detention is itself the prelude to a still more awful doom judgment of the great day". (cf. Rev_6:17) There is a similar, but less definite, statement on the subject of angelic sin and penalty in 2Pe_2:4. But these representations differ greatly from others, (e.g., Eph_2:2 Eph_6:12) where the air or the heavenly places appear as the scenes occupied by evil spirits, and these spirits possess freedom. In the New Testament, indeed, there are no passages, except those in Peter and Jude, which speak of fallen angels as at present in bonds. Even in Mat_25:41, the statement is of a fate prepared, and nothing more.

The difference in the two representations is due probably to a difference in the subjects. Other passages refer to the devil and his angels. But in the present passage(Jude 1:6) there is nothing to indicate that the fall of Satan is in view. The sin suggested by the context is not the sin of pride, but a sin against nature. The reference, therefore, is taken to be to the Jewish idea that amatory passion is not limited to the creatures of earth, and that some angels, yielding to the spell of the beauty of the daughters of men, forsook their own kingdom, and entered unto unnatural relations with them. The Jewish belief is seen in the story of Asmodeus in the Book of Tobit; it is found by Josephus (who has been followed by not a few modern interpreters) in Gen_6:1-4; and it is given with special distinctness in the Book of Enoch.

-------------------------------------------

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    We don't know how angels were before the flood. We do know that after the flood in Abraham's time, 3 MEN appeared to him. Two of them were absolute angels, the other was the Lord himself. But, they did appear as men and Abraham ate with them. (Can spirits eat?)

Genesis 18:1-5
    1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

3 And said, My LORD, if now I have found favor in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.

Then in verse #8 they ATE with Abraham.

verse 8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

We really don't know what else they were capable of doing..........but we do know they ATE food with Abraham. And they WERE angels in the form of men.

In Abraham's day as in Noah's day, this was well before the Mosaic Laws were given.

A for Murray and Missler, I have never followed the teachings of either Murray or Chuck Missler, so I really don't know what they teach.

I have seen teachings that say these 'giants' are coming again, and I don't find scriptural support for that at all. The fallen angels from Noah's day are now imprisoned, awaiting their final judgment.

Jude
    6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Water (the flood) would not destroy them, but they even now await their coming judgment.
    Can spirits eat, that is a very valid aspect of this, yea, had not though of that.

This all was way before the days of Moses, I was just applying it in principle I guess. That this mixing was indeed not ordained by God in anyway as it would go against the principle of "mixing" creatures.

There are those teaching, amongst them Missler, that this is going to, or is? happening again, they use the "as in the days of Noah" to support it. Not saying they should, just saying they do...

I can really see the things that David says as being the right side, but at the same time see the things you are saying and plus others are saying to. I think there is a lot weirdness in the world going on, be it science or whatever. The whole alien thing and this seems to have the aspect of reproduction involved in it when you listen to these stories people tell. Just weird. I know folks you have seen them, including myself, but I have always and still do believe them to be demonic. I was screaming for Jesus, and I do mean SCREAMING!!, and this thing I saw disappeared then. Just weirdness out there is all I'm sayin...lol. And QD ain't playin with all that stuff, no way, not me...nope

Blog Entries

When they were confined to their place of imprisonment, that is the ONLY time such a thing was ever done. And it was for some REALLY bad thing or things they had done. It was after this time that men began to be so evil that their very thoughts and imaginations were nothing but evil. So, for whatever cause that God imprisoned them, it was so, SO evil that God will not allow it to happen again.

We also know that Lot and his family were taken forcibly out of Sodom. The angels actually took them by the hands and took them out before the fire and brimstone fell and destroyed them all. Before that, though, they ate with Lot!

Genesis 10:1-3
    1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

Genesis 19:9-16
    9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

These angels were not those who were cast out of heaven with Satan. We really don't know what those 1/3 of all the angels were like before they were imprisoned. We do know it was something terribly evil.

We do agree though, that after the resurrection in that heavenly realm, there will not be any marrying.

IMO, the examples of the angels of Lot's time were specific miracles done by the Lord for specific occassions to bring Himself glory. (Not the natural manner of angels).

No different than Balaam and the talking donkey.
    No different than Mary seeing Gabriel or the angels(who are spirit not physical) at the empty tomb.

However, to say that angels were designed by God to procreate with humans to create wicked evil hybrids whose sole intent is to advance Satan's agenda to cause more humans to fall into sin is against God's nature completely.

God's glory is to bring glory and honor and righteousness to Himself; not to bring wickedness and deceit.

There is no good thing found in the extra-biblical notion of angel/human hybrid abominations.

Satan doesn't need evil hybrid beasts to deceive and cause humans to fall; wicked humans are quite capable of doing that all by themselves, totally and completely with their 100% human DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    When they were confined to their place of imprisonment, that is the ONLY time such a thing was ever done. And it was for some REALLY bad thing or things they had done. It was after this time that men began to be so evil that their very thoughts and imaginations were nothing but evil. So, for whatever cause that God imprisoned them, it was so, SO evil that God will not allow it to happen again.
    So we them jump to extra-biblical occultism to create an evil to apply this to; namely angel/human mating? Really?

How those angels were simply imprisoned because of their part in the rebellion against God? Is that too simple to accept, since the Scriptures do tell us many of the angels did rebel against God. (unlike human/angel mating, and human hybrid beasts, which scripture is completely silent on)

That angels at times, God has chosen to allow to manifest physically, isn't questioned; but that's a unfathomable jump to apply this exception, facilitated by God for a specific purpose, into a generic human/angel mating program to create a wicked seed of hybrid beast demon humanoids.

Blog Entries

When it come to 'as in the days of Noah', to me the Lord Jesus is not talking about another coming of fallen angels or giants. But the Lord does go on to say this:

Luke 17:27-30
    27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

I find nowhere that he taught the giants or aliens or fallen angels would return at that time.

Blog Entries

IMO, the examples of the angels of Lot's time were specific miracles done by the Lord for specific occassions to bring Himself glory. (Not the natural manner of angels).

No different than Mary seeing Gabriel or the angels(who are spirit not physical) at the empty tomb.

However, to say that angels were designed by God to procreate with humans to create wicked evil hybrids whose sole intent is to advance Satan's agenda to cause more humans to fall into sin is against God's nature completely.

God's glory is to bring glory and honor and righteousness to Himself; not to bring wickedness and deceit.

There is no good thing found in the extra-biblical notion of angel/human hybrid abominations.

Satan doesn't need evil hybrid beasts to deceive and cause humans to fall; wicked humans are quite capable of doing that all by themselves, totally and completely with their 100% human DNA.
    Your logic on this makes sense to me and I am very hesitant with the extra Biblical things, not that there is nothing of value in them, but, like you are saying, it just goes so against God's design and Biblical principles in that respect.

I'm really undecided but I would rather ere on the side of my decision being based on Biblical text only. I do not believe Satan or any fallen angel capable of "creating" life, so that only leaves me with are they capable of procreation, which does not seem to make any sense in that the Bible teaches nothing about baby angels. Or for that matter male and female angels. And with eating, we also will be able to eat in our resurrected bodies, but we know for fact we will be like the angels in heaven and not marry, which means not having children.

Blog Entries

To me, this was satan's attempt to destroy the holy seed. Just as King Herod had every child killed under the age of two in an attempt to destroy the ONLY way that mankind could be redeemed...which was Christ Jesus.

Genesis 7:1-3
    1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

Noah and his family and all who were in the ark with him...it was to keep SEED alive on the face of all the earth, human and animal.

Noah's lineage line was not contaminated! But like I already said, we have no idea about the wives of Noah's 3 sons, who did populate the whole earth.

Quote Originally Posted by PetriFB View Post
    Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.....
    I agree with what you are saying and where you are coming from, and there are no shortages of sources and stories about it. But in some cases, this is hard for some to accept and they can't digest it (c.f. I Corinthians 3:2) and should not cause envying, strife and division because of that. Sounds more like a controversial subject to me, or one that sounds like it should even be on another forum with that clique. With that, that'll be all I have to say as I can go elsewhere to say it.

Thread Information