cure-real

Thread: They Don't Know.

Blog Entries

They Don't Know.

I have often thought about the, ďMark of The BeastĒ and the number ď666Ē, which will come to light during the period of Tribulation upon the earth. Those that donít have the mark will be unable to purchase the necessities for life. Those that refuse the mark will be put to death.
    What has troubled me is, how will the anti-Christ be able to convince people to receive the mark? The reality of death, or starvation would convince many to receive the mark and like sheep, the masses would follow.
    But how would a person, knowing what the mark represents and who it represents go along with the program?
    Then I found out how, after a long talk with my brother.
    My brother is a good man, a well educated man, but heís not a believer in God.
    During our long talk, he explained how his wallet had been stolen from him for the third time and he was tired of all the hassles associated with the theft.
    His solution to his problem would be the creation of a high -tech company that had created a small computer chip that could be embedded under the skin. The chip would hold all of a personís information, credit cards, health records, school records and just about any other record. No longer would a person need their wallet or purse because all the information was just a scan away.
    I was troubled by this and explained to him the mark of the beast and the number 666. I feel the mark will be a computer chip and the 666 would be perhaps a tattoo to alert authorities that a person had the chip.
    After talking to my brother about the mark of the beast, it finally dawned on me how the anti-Christ would convince people to take the mark.. My brother had no idea what I was talking about. He had never heard of the anti-Christ, the mark of the beast, or the meaning of the number 666.

The governments of the world are slowly preparing us for the one world government and setting the stage for the rise of the anti-Christ.
    I donít expect to be around (Rapture!!), when the plans of the anti-Christ unfold, but my heart breaks for my family members, most of which are unbelievers.
    I can try to warn them of what is to come, but they donít believe me, nor do they care.

Blog Entries

Re: They Don't Know.

I believe we will be rapture too. But must admit, I worry about family and friends and that then makes it hard to sort through. The thing is, living as best we can in terms of our witness of being new creatures. Speaking the Gospel and truth when we have opportunity to do so. And of course prayer for them because we know God desires for them to be saved and that God is able. And even if they ridicule the rapture, it too could be a witness that the things who have talked about are true, one truth leading to another, hopefully bringing them to salvation.

The thing about these chips, is at present, I have heard that there are scanners that can steel the information off these chips, like the ones in credit cards, or the ones in paper money. They can scan a person and know if they are worth robbing because the paper money value will scan. So, even with a tattoo or however these things work, if they can be scanned by criminals, they really are not as secure as many people believe they will be. I guess...Idk, all seems kinda iffy to me though

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    I donít expect to be around (Rapture!!), when the plans of the anti-Christ unfold, but my heart breaks for my family members, most of which are unbelievers.
    I can try to warn them of what is to come, but they donít believe me, nor do they care.
    What would happen if you were still here? Would that make you lose your faith in God? The font is too much on this site, but the words should be read. http://nopretribrapture.org/

I have often thought about the, ďMark of The BeastĒ and the number ď666Ē, which will come to light during the period of Tribulation upon the earth. Those that donít have the mark will be unable to purchase the necessities for life. Those that refuse the mark will be put to death.
    What has troubled me is, how will the anti-Christ be able to convince people to receive the mark? The reality of death, or starvation would convince many to receive the mark and like sheep, the masses would follow.
    But how would a person, knowing what the mark represents and who it represents go along with the program?
    Then I found out how, after a long talk with my brother.
    My brother is a good man, a well educated man, but heís not a believer in God.
    During our long talk, he explained how his wallet had been stolen from him for the third time and he was tired of all the hassles associated with the theft.
    His solution to his problem would be the creation of a high -tech company that had created a small computer chip that could be embedded under the skin. The chip would hold all of a personís information, credit cards, health records, school records and just about any other record. No longer would a person need their wallet or purse because all the information was just a scan away.
    I was troubled by this and explained to him the mark of the beast and the number 666. I feel the mark will be a computer chip and the 666 would be perhaps a tattoo to alert authorities that a person had the chip.
    After talking to my brother about the mark of the beast, it finally dawned on me how the anti-Christ would convince people to take the mark.. My brother had no idea what I was talking about. He had never heard of the anti-Christ, the mark of the beast, or the meaning of the number 666.

The governments of the world are slowly preparing us for the one world government and setting the stage for the rise of the anti-Christ.
    Hi Seagull!

And if someone decapitated the hand, or removed the chip, or hacked the chip, or fried it with some electromagnetic instrument?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingWisdom View Post
    What would happen if you were still here? Would that make you lose your faith in God? The font is too much on this site, but the words should be read. http://nopretribrapture.org/
    Nice web page, but it doesn't convince me. Take a look at this web site...http://www.raptureforums.com/index.cfm
    Thanks for your comment.

Blog Entries

Good point. The issue with the chip leaves too many unanswered questione.

I don't think it's a chip or anything high tech embedded technology. I believe its simply a religious mark. A priest might have it tattooed permanently on your forehead or on your right hand and perform a religious ceremony to seal your allegiance and signify your glorification and worship to the beast. Once done, a person can integrate to the new world society seamlessly.

The pictures below are all religious ceremony where a priest will put a religious mark on your forehead.

I believe that mark will be the Hexagram symbol as you can derive the number 666 from it.

True Christians will never accept this mark. For when they do, they have already fallen away to worship the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
    I don't think it's a chip or anything high tech embedded technology. I believe its simply a religious mark. A priest might have it tattooed permanently on your forehead or on your right hand and perform a religious ceremony to seal your allegiance and signify your glorification and worship to the beast. Once done, a person can integrate to the new world society seamlessly.
    A tattoo or religious mark could be copied, but the MOTB cannot be copied. Only those who accept the mark are able to buy or sell.

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    He was talking to the 12 here, not to the general populace.
    Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    The deceivers would be saying, "Jesus is the Christ" and deceive many

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

One will need to be very close to God indeed at this time. The MOTB will appear to be something very desirable and after all, God wouldn't want my family, especially my young children, to starve or suffer, would He?
    Last edited by John 8:32; Sep 7th 2011 at 01:27 PM. Reason: fingers work faster than brain

Quote Originally Posted by forum lurker View Post
    A tattoo or religious mark could be copied, but the MOTB cannot be copied. Only those who accept the mark are able to buy or sell.
    This is not a matter of whether it can be copied or not, this is a matter whether a person willingly put this mark on himself or assisted by someone. Once you take this mark, you will be condemned in the Lake of FIRE.

"Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
    Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:"

Nobody will be duped into receiving the mark. People will worship the beast or they'll be prosecuted. Along with worshipping the beast I can see a computer chip being required for security measures.

Or there might not be any physical mark at all just as there is no pysical mark of God.

Regardless the mark of the Beast centers around worshipping the false God. The mark is the result of worshipping the Beast. Not visa versa.
    I didnt know the link didnt work

This is not a matter of whether it can be copied or not, this is a matter whether a person willingly put this mark on himself or assisted by someone. Once you take this mark, you will be condemned in the Lake of FIRE.
    I think the question is very much about whether the mark could be copied or not. For example, someone could attach a copy of the mark on himself in order to go to a grocery store, and then remove it. But it says in Revelation, that only those who take the mark, the real mark, are able to buy or sell. Which means that it's not possibly to create a counterfeit of the mark.

I think the question is very much about whether the mark could be copied or not. For example, someone could attach a copy of the mark on himself in order to go to a grocery store, and then remove it. But it says in Revelation, that only those who take the mark, the real mark, are able to buy or sell. Which means that it's not possibly to create a counterfeit of the mark.
    Why would anyone counterfeit the mark when it will be FORCED on everyone? I don't see any purpose on this.

Revelation 13 - 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

And why would any Christian risk having that mark when they will be thrown into the lake of fire forever?

Revelation 14 - 9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: ďIf anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of Godís fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.Ē 12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey Godís commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.

It's a tough choice for Christians. You receive the mark, you will save your life, but your eternity will be in the lake of fire. You don't receive the mark, you'll be killed, but, eternity and rewards awaits you.

Matthew 16:25 - For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

Why would anyone counterfeit the mark when it will be FORCED on everyone? I don't see any purpose on this.
    Read my previous reply.

And why would any Christian risk having that mark when they will be thrown into the lake of fire forever?
    Some might want to counterfeit the mark, to avoid being thrown into the lake of fire forever.

Read my previous reply.
    Some might want to counterfeit the mark, to avoid being thrown into the lake of fire forever.
    I don't believe that the mark is anything electronic, so counterfeiting has no purpose in this scenario. I believe it is simply a religious mark, maybe tattooed permanently, applied with henna, colored ash, or simply with a felt pen. The person can either apply the mark on their own or someone else to help them. I believe the mark to be a simple geometric symbol like the Hexagram where everyone can easily do it on their own. Since no one can buy and sell without this mark on their forehead and on their right hand, sooner or later, people will be forced due to their hunger to put this mark in order to survive. Many, I'm sure, will not hesitate to putting them on. Some will be reluctant, some afraid, but eventually they will take the mark.

Christians on the other hand would never risk putting this mark for the command is very specific - anyone who receives his mark.

The Christians who refused to take this mark will have to rely on good hearted people, if they still exist in those times. Otherwise, they need to go to some woods or jungle to hunt and grow their own food.

Thread Information