cure-real
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please keep praying for my daughter and Grandson

Unhappy Prayer needed for my daughter, and grandson

To make a long story short....my daughter is 24 years old and has a son that is 22 months old...she was married for about 3 years and then she got pregnant with my Grandson....she started a new job last year 2009...and she met a group of people, guys and girls her age..and they started inviting her out to clubs and bars...she had no friends where she lived until she went to work at this insurance company and met them....my son in law of course did not like her going out to bars and etc...and I dont blame him...well this October 2010...he caught her texting some of the guys she works with..and they got into a big argument...anyway...she decided to move out and live with some girl she works with..her x-husband is in the air force in Goldsboro, NC and he has some anger issues...she is a hard person to live with, she is lazy as far a house work goes and taking care of her son...she loves him, but she is just not the motherly type, like I was...and I dont know why...anyway...they have decided to seperate and have already signed the papers and divided everything...Tyler, my grandson is still living with his Dad in their original house...my ex son in law has primary custody..and my daughter gets Tyler so many days a week and every other weekend...he doesnt get to ever spend the night with her....she is still hanging out with these people that drink, and party and etc....she came home for Christmas but couldnt stop texting to even visit...its such a sad situation...she has a boyfriend and has even told me that he is a womanizer, likes to hang out at bars and etc and has never been married and he is 30 years old....I know he is only using her for one thing..but she is just infatuated with him...he comes before her own son...and that is sad...I have been prayin for her...and I cried and cried about the situation I dont understand how she could leave my Grandson like she did and it not bother her that she only sees him occasionaly...this is the time in his life that he needs both parents love, nuturing and care...and his father I hope is taking good care of him...and when my daughhter has him, she doesnt pay him alot of attention...its heart breaking...it makes me incredibly sad when I think about it all...he is so precious and innocent..and he deserves his mother and fathers love and etc...they live 3 1/2 hours away from me and now when and if I go visit him I will have to get a hotel room because now that they are seperated there is no where for us to go..we use to go visit them at their house, but my x son in law lives there and he doesnt want me and my husband to stay there anymore cuz my daughter isnt there, which I can understand....she left a nice house and everything to go live in dump and not see her son much....I just keep asking myself where did I go wrong??? I have let her know how I feel...and she said its her buisness and if I dont like it tough....Please pray that God will be with her and protect her and my Grandson and that he will guide her to him and a personal relationship to him and that she will get her prioritys straight...God first, then her son....pray that God will protect Tyler and keep him safe emotionally and physically and guide him to Christian guidance....my husband has alot of physical, mental problems so I cant just go up to Goldsboro, NC when I want too...I dont have the money for a hotel either....so I just feel like my daughter has messed her life up, my Grandsons and mine....I feel angry towards her for what she has done, embarrased when others find out...and super sad for my Grandson, that his own mother is acting like this...Please pray for her..her name is Sabrina...pray that my ex son in law will find Jesus and accept him as his Saviour and that he would find a good Christian woman Also Please pray for my Grandson, that he will be taken care of and that God will send Angels to watch over him and to protect him emotionally, physically, and spiritually...Thank you for your prayers....
    Last edited by miepie; Dec 29th 2010 at 04:10 AM. Reason: edited out last name daughter for privacy reasons
    AngelNSC (Jeanie)

Re: Prayer needed for my daughter, and grandson

I will pray for everyone involved.......
    God Bless you,
    Beverly
    There is nothing like hearing the prayer of a little child

Blog Entries

Jesus, I ask you to please take care of this family.. Please take care of this so young grandson.. Please Jesus I ask you to look over, and protect this young boy.. Please jesus take care of this entire family, they need you to comfort them, and watch over.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

I will be praying for you and your family.
    That in His divine sovereignty and plan, He will take care of everything.

Prayers sent for this family today....

Praying for the family as a whole . . .

Dear Father;
    We give thanks to you Almighty.
    Please restore Peace with in this Family, this we ask in the name of Your Son our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Amen.

I am praying for all of you and asking the Lord to heal and renew your precious family. With God all things are possible.

Praying that the Lord gets a hold of her heart and heals her spiritually and renews her family.
    Matthew 21:22

I'm praying for your family.
    <a href=http://i77.photobucket.com/ albums/j70/Elsie_2006/hysterical.gif target=_blank>http://i77.photobucket.com/ albums/j...hysterical.gif</a>

Prayers are being lifted for this family

Please keep praying for my daughter and Grandson...

I wrote a while back about my daughter and her situation, well the news is today that her and her husband are getting a divorce, dont know if I had shared that earlier...but please pray that she(Sabrina) will come back to God and that the Holy Spirit will speak to her heart, pray that God will protect her and guide her to do the right things and to hang around the right people, please pray that God will send Christian people into her life...Pray also for my Grandson Tyler that God will watch over and protect him and keep him safe physically and emotionally, he will be 2 in Februay and my daughter left him with his Dad...I hope his Dad is treating him good...Please pray that Tylers babysitter is treating him good and that God will just bring something good out all this mess...it really breaks my heart,...thank you for your prayers. Note: My daugher gets to see him every other weekend and 2 or 3 days a week, which is not much, and the sad thing is..she is happy with that, pray God will bring her motherly instinct back and she will miss Tyler more and want to be with him more...and Please pray that somehow, someway...God will break her and her boyfriend up....he is bad news all the way round...so please that God will get her away from her boyfriend...thanks...Pray for her salvation and her X husbands salvation..I know that they are going to get a divorce their is no healing for that marriage, because they dont love each other anymore...but they both need salvation...thanks!
    AngelNSC (Jeanie)

Blog Entries

Re: Please keep praying for my daughter and Grandson...

I have prayed and will continue to do so.
    ".....it's your nickel"

I am praying that God will bring Sabrina back to Him and that he will heal this family. I pray that God will watch over this little boy and keep him protected at all times. I can hear the worry and sadness in your voice. I too am a grandmother and I pray everyday that God will watch over my grandchildren and protect them whatever their doing or where ever they are. I have a soon to be son n law that was so against going to Church, and praying was not high on his lists of things to do.....my daughter started going to Church and doing little things to bring him around and I have been praying everyday that God will soften his heart and turn him in the right direction. Well, my daughter called this morning and my prayers are being answered! So your daughter can come back to the Lord. Just keep praying for her and our Almighty God can and will answer our prayers!
    Please keep us posted,
    Beverly
    There is nothing like hearing the prayer of a little child

Praaying for Healing for them both, particularly in mind and spirit . . .

Thread Information