cure-real

Thread: Multi-Prayer Requests

Multi-Prayer Requests

First, I may not have the opportunity to get back to the forum for a bit so please accept my gratitude and sincere appreciation for those of you who elect to pray for my family and I. With this said, I need to ask for prayer for my family concerning the following:
    • My mother has surgery today. She had a bicycling accident yesterday and broke her arm. God has kept her pain-free as she hasn't been taking any pain medication for she chooses to lean on Him and He is taking care of it for her. Please pray that her surgery goes well!
    • Last week, my brother-in-law went to the hospital with severe headaches and other odd symptoms to find out on Wednesday that he had a mass the size of a grapefruit in his brain. Yesterday's biopsy revealed a GBM brain tumor at either stage 3 or 4 (the doctors aren't certain which it is). The tumor is inoperable as it has spread to both hemispheres of his brain and is too deep to remove. He will be receiving treatment (chemo and radiation) at the VA Hospital in Dallas. Now, I don't know if he is saved nor any of my family back there. They believe in God but so do many who--at the same time--refuse Jesus. So, you know where I'm going with this. I pray that my family back there become saved through this event, if they're not already (only they and our Father in Heaven know).
    • My nephew went to a doctor's appointment yesterday just to be sent to the ER with a very low potassium level and an abnormal EKG. As I write this, I have yet to get a status report. He is saved--thank you, Jesus! I ask prayer for his healing.
    • The rest of us--the caregivers--ask for strength and courage to tackle the days ahead with a peace that surpasses all understanding.

God always works for our good. I pray that out of these events that are all unfolding at the same time, God's power is manifested and seen by so many. And, that many become saved!

Again, my heartfelt thanks goes out to all who accept to pray for my family and I. God bless you

Re: Multi-Prayer Requests

I will be praying for all you and asking the Lord for healing and renewal.

I will be praying for you and your family.
    Lord bless

Praying for strength, patience, and the Lord's Presence and touch for each of you . . . .

Prayers for your family this morning.

God bless you all and thank you so very, very much for bringing us all before our Father in Heaven! Your Sister in Christ Jesus!

I'm very sorry to hear your family is having a lot if trouble, I will pray for them all as well as you.
    Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

Praying as requested.
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Thread Information