cure-real

View Poll Results: For Amil/PP folks, are we in satans little season?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • No things will get much worse when that happens

9 47.37%
  • No, but believe it's about to start, watch out!

3 15.79%
  • Yes, he's recently been released, watch out!

0 0%
  • His little season is almost over ,watch out!

0 0%
  • No way of knowning

7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Satan is released and deceives the nations Rev 20:8

Re: Satan is released and deceives the nations Rev 20:8

Quote Originally Posted by billy-brown 2 View Post
    This is a very good question . . . but there does not seem to be a way to explain EXACTLY what the "1000 years" represents in normal methods of representation (as in "1000 earth clock-time years" and so on).

Why?

Well, because the goal of the "1000 years" is to configure the eventual eradication of Satan to the complete control of YHWH. And this has been going on throughout our age--the age we both live in--for a long time.

Yep.

In other words, our God has commanded John the Revelator to let all of the saints observe the superiority of YHWH's cosmic gamesmanship against Satan; this is one of the reasons for the writing of the book of Revelation (especially Chapter 20). One of the things we should observe in this is that Satan can not even initiate his own doom in the Lake of Fire; it is controlled over the "1000 years" in every way by YHWH.

Therefore, according to the applicable verses, Satan cannot begin to deceive nations to gather FOR a war until he is released BY YHWH from the "binding" to do so. And when we should expect there to be an abundance of fighting and so on, YHWH simply devourers by FIRE the rebel armies of the nations (Gog and Magog) that have been DECEIVED during Satan's little season to gather against the saints and the beloved city, and casts Satan in the Lake of Fire. And YHWH is in complete control of every bit of this destruction "set up" of Satan from beginning to end.

But of course, Satan thinks he is going to win in the end still. However, Satan is self-deceived; he is unaware of a LOT of things--after all, he is not omniscient nor omnipresent. And so, the "1000 years" represents the time that Satan's has been given by YHWH to develop a sufficient amount of arrogance and pride to even think that he can defeat YHWH at the end of our age.

He must be kidding . . .

No way . . .

(go to the next post . . .)
    This is a clever responce and im being serious, so dont take it negatively.

This is what God says:

"12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Fair enough to say he knows exactly whats going on and can do nothing about it, therefore he is taking every single person he can down with him.....that is pride and selfishness one o one.

I suggest and will commit to anyone who desires or wants to discuss this whole matter, as the entire topic alone of God's prophecy given to John about Revelation 12 and Satans work tie into other
    accounts given within Revelation (including 20:8), David and Matthew which paint a vivid description of what exactly is going on at this time between different participants ie Man of sin, Satan, the wicked, saints and Jews/Jerusalem at the time Satan is cast out which he is then shortly sealed afterwords during the man of sin's reign and eventual fall to Christ's return where Satan's sealing for a thousand years takes place by an angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Adstars View Post
    This verse is talking of a time 1000 years after the return of the Messiah Jesus. satan is not in any bottomless pit now and will not be until the Messiah returns.

Now this scripture is talking of the time before the return of the Messiah Jesus.

Yep that’s what is happening now.

Yes this is what is going to happen after the return of the Messiah Jesus, just after the battle of Armageddon. satan will be cast into the bottomless pit but he will be released after 1000 years.

Satan has never been in the above "little prison"

I hope and am strongly convinced that we shall see satan being cast into this prison soon. I give it 20 years.

Of course satan has had people deceived since the time of Jesus up till the present day. There has been no 1000 years when he has not been deceiving people a simple look at history can show one that.

It will be at lest another 1000 years before this "short season" starts

All Praise The Ancient Of Days
    This is correct. Satan's 'little season' occurs after the Millennium where Jesus and the saints have been ruling for 1000 years. The part of the world that will be affected by that will be those mortal nations that inhabit the earth, and certainly not we saints, who will be serving Christ and will witness Him rise up and squelch the uprising like nothing flat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warfrog View Post
    This is a clever responce and im being serious, so dont take it negatively.

This is what God says:

"12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Fair enough to say he knows exactly whats going on and can do nothing about it, therefore he is taking every single person he can down with him.....that is pride and selfishness one o one.

I suggest and will commit to anyone who desires or wants to discuss this whole matter, as the entire topic alone of God's prophecy given to John about Revelation 12 and Satans work tie into other
    accounts given within Revelation (including 20:8), David and Matthew which paint a vivid description of what exactly is going on at this time between different participants ie Man of sin, Satan, the wicked, saints and Jews/Jerusalem at the time Satan is cast out which he is then shortly sealed afterwords during the man of sin's reign and eventual fall to Christ's return where Satan's sealing for a thousand years takes place by an angel.
    But the "short time" of Rev. 12 and the "little season" of Rev. 20 are not the same.

Why?

Well, look closely at this passage below:

Rev. 12
    7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war,
    8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven.
    9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,
    “Now
    the salvation, and
    the power, and
    the kingdom of our God and
    the authority of His Christ
    have come,
    for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down,
    he who accuses them before our God day and night.

11 “And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.
    12 “For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.”
    Yep. (Did you see it?)

The bold text of the vision verses above (Rev. 12) is explicit in its suggestion that the "our brethren" spoken of by the loud voice in heaven are "our brethren" that have DIED already. Additionally, the "loud voice in heaven" indicates that "OUR brethren" has an accuser. This means that "the loud voice in heaven" is a brother also (after all, the "loud voice in heaven" indicates the phrase "OUR brethren" and so on).

Yep.

Also, the "loud voice in heaven" person is a "brother" also that has DIED already as well. In other words, these vision verses are speaking about martyrs of the LAMB; after all, death is required to get to heaven, yes?

And so, Rev. 12:12 indicates that all who dwell in heaven shoud rejoice "for this reason" and so on; i.e. because "OUR brethern" has overcome Satan. How did they overcome?

Well, they were martyred, yes? And the notion of martydom is a major theme in Revelation, yes?

Rev. 15
    1Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last, because in them the wrath of God is finished.
    2And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of God.
    And therefore, the events of Rev. 12:7-12 have to have happened already; indeed, the dragon has been cast out already . . . and Jesus concurs with this here:

John 12
    27“Now My soul has become troubled; and what shall I say, ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour.
    28“Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came out of heaven: “I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.”
    29So the crowd of people who stood by and heard it were saying that it had thundered; others were saying, “An angel has spoken to Him.”
    30Jesus answered and said, “This voice has not come for My sake, but for your sakes.
    31“Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.
    32“And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself.”
    33But He was saying this to indicate the kind of death by which He was to die.
    And so, Satan is in the earth now during his "short time" of "making war" against the saints and so on through deception:

Rev. 12
    9And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

17So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.
    And so, Satan is allowed by God to DECEIVE during our age (the age you and I live in). But Satan (the dragon) wants another shot at defeating GOD's forces; after all, he lost the war of Rev. 12, yes? However, he is "bound" from deceiving nations to gather for this battle specifically until God says so . . .

Yep.

Indeed, notice in Rev. 20:7-10 that the very first thing that Satan does when he is released from the "binding" is the VERY thing he cannot now do during our age.

That's right--he can't do it.

(If he could do it, he would have done it already; Satan is the master deceiver, yes?)

Rev. 20
    1Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand.
    2And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
    3and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.

7When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,
    8and will come out to deceive the nations
    which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore.
    Then, the 'set up" is complete; Satan "little season" is on, indeed. Notice in the scriptures below (from Rev. 20:9-10) that God goes into immediate destruction mode; no shots are fired by anyone, and fire from heaven ends everything on the spot, and Satan is tossed into the second death:

Rev. 20
    9And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    10And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
    And so, Satan's ability at deception is used AGAINST him by our God to end this age . . . this is what the "1000-years" binding is about . . .

Does this make sense?

Grace and peace,

Billy-brown 2

I Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperaux View Post
    This is correct. Satan's 'little season' occurs after the Millennium where Jesus and the saints have been ruling for 1000 years. The part of the world that will be affected by that will be those mortal nations that inhabit the earth, and certainly not we saints, who will be serving Christ and will witness Him rise up and squelch the uprising like nothing flat.
    This is false. It is not Christ who rises up to defeat them, it is God the Father who puts an end to it all just prior to final judgement when Satan and his armies encompass the camp of the saints and the beloved city at the end of the thousand years and a short time, this is when the anger of God Almighty burns up the earth and heaven and the decieved, when Satan is cast into the lake of fire and brimestone where the beast and false prophet are.

The last enemy who will be destroyed which is death occurs right after ths event in the judgement of the dead and this is where He who has put all things under Him is given back all that He who has all things put under Him was given by Him, this is where the Son shall subject Himself back to the Father that God may be all in all when the last enemy to be destroyed is destroyed in the second death.

When that occurs a new heaven and a new earth shall be created, for the first heaven and earth have passed away (burned up in the indignation of the Father) and New Jerusalem will be presented as a bride adorned for her Husband (The Father, Christ and the saints) and God the Father shall dwell among us with Christ forever and ever. Amen.

Blog Entries

But the "millennium" contains death:

Rev. 20
    5The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection.
    Therefore, how long has death been going on from this event below?

Acts 12
    1Now about that time Herod the king laid hands on some who belonged to the church in order to mistreat them.
    2And he had James the brother of John put to death with a sword.

3When he saw that it pleased the Jews, he proceeded to arrest Peter also. Now it was during the days of Unleavened Bread.
    Remember, there are no martyrs that have died after the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, because that has not happened yet . . . and this "vision verses" passage below deals with martyrs of the Lamb, yes?

Rev. 20
    4Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
    And of course, Christ reigns FOREVER, yes?

Grace and peace,

Billy-brown 2

I Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

But the "short time" of Rev. 12 and the "little season" of Rev. 20 are not the same.

Why?

Well, look closely at this passage below:

Yep. (Did you see it?)

The bold text of the vision verses above (Rev. 12) is explicit in its suggestion that the "our brethren" spoken of by the loud voice in heaven are "our brethren" that have DIED already. Additionally, the "loud voice in heaven" indicates that "OUR brethren" has an accuser. This means that "the loud voice in heaven" is a brother also (after all, the "loud voice in heaven" indicates the phrase "OUR brethren" and so on).

Yep.

Also, the "loud voice in heaven" person is a "brother" also that has DIED already as well. In other words, these vision verses are speaking about martyrs of the LAMB; after all, death is required to get to heaven, yes?

And so, Rev. 12:12 indicates that all who dwell in heaven shoud rejoice "for this reason" and so on; i.e. because "OUR brethern" has overcome Satan. How did they overcome?

Well, they were martyred, yes? And the notion of martydom is a major theme in Revelation, yes?

And therefore, the events of Rev. 12:7-12 have to have happened already; indeed, the dragon has been cast out already . . . and Jesus concurs with this here:

And so, Satan is in the earth now during his "short time" of "making war" against the saints and so on through deception:

And so, Satan is allowed by God to DECEIVE during our age (the age you and I live in). But Satan (the dragon) wants another shot at defeating GOD's forces; after all, he lost the war of Rev. 12, yes? However, he is "bound" from deceiving nations to gather for this battle specifically until God says so . . .

Yep.

Indeed, notice in Rev. 20:7-10 that the very first thing that Satan does when he is released from the "binding" is the VERY thing he cannot now do during our age.

That's right--he can't do it.

(If he could do it, he would have done it already; Satan is the master deceiver, yes?)

Then, the 'set up" is complete; Satan "little season" is on, indeed. Notice in the scriptures below (from Rev. 20:9-10) that God goes into immediate destruction mode; no shots are fired by anyone, and fire from heaven ends everything on the spot, and Satan is tossed into the second death:

And so, Satan's ability at deception is used AGAINST him by our God to end this age . . . this is what the "1000-years" binding is about . . .

Does this make sense?

There is absolutely no reason that because the brethren who are in heaven may rejoice that this must be seen as already occuring as your stating...lets look at seal number 5 Mr. Billy-brown and the results of it are in fact that the martyrd saints are indeed in heaven under the altar as soul's before the majority of events in Revelation even occur being told to wait until the remaining of thier brethren to be killed as they were is reached.

The point of my post is to show you that yor previous responce that Satan does not know whats going on is false by the very words of God "he knows that his time is short".

Actually the very first thing Satan does is do exactly what he cant do during the thousand years, not now, he very well does and can decieve now because we are not in the thousand years, Christ did not return and put the beast and false prophet into the lake of fire, an angel did not bind Satan shut him up with a seal and put him in the bottomless pit and Christ certianly did not kill those who were with the beast with the word of his mouth, nor have those who did not take the mark or worship the beast and were beheaded for thier witnesses of Christ and for the word of God, live again.

Your giving Satan more credit than God by saing if he could he would have already, Satan does exactly what God say's and will fullfill ever jot and tittle of His word accordingly, it is a prophecy from God's very mouth.

Blog Entries

There is absolutely no reason that because the brethren who are in heaven may rejoice that this must be seen as already occuring as your stating...lets look at seal number 5 Mr. Billy-brown and the results of it are in fact that the martyrd saints are indeed in heaven under the altar as soul's before the majority of events in Revelation even occur being told to wait until the remaining of thier brethren to be killed as they were is reached.

The point of my post is to show you that yor previous responce that Satan does not know whats going on is false by the very words of God "he knows that his time is short".
    Actually the very first thing Satan does is do exactly what he cant do during the thousand years, not now, he very well does and can decieve now because we are not in the thousand years, Christ did not return and put the beast and false prophet into the lake of fire, an angel did not bind Satan shut him up with a seal and put him in the bottomless pit and Christ certianly did not kill those who were with the beast with the word of his mouth, nor have those who did not take the mark or worship the beast and were beheaded for thier witnesses of Christ and for the word of God, live again.

Your giving Satan more credit than God by saing if he could he would have already, Satan does exactly what God say's and will fullfill ever jot and tittle of His word accordingly, it is a prophecy from God's very mouth.
    Well, Satan may know that his time is indeed short, but he does not know everything.

Nope.

After all, is Satan omniscient?

I think not . . .

After all, if Satan knew what was waiting on him at the end of time in his "little season"--per here:

Rev. 20
    8and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore.

9And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    10And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone
    , where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
    then there would have been no way that Satan would have deceived the nations to specifically have them completely wiped out by God by fire . . . Satan is way too cunning a deceiver for that . . .

Really.

And remember, there were NO shots fired by any army at all.

Indeed, our God "set him up" . . . for complete destruction . . .
    Grace and peace,

Billy-brown 2

Well, Satan may know that his time is indeed short, but he does not know everything.

Nope.

After all, is Satan omniscient?

I think not . . .

After all, if Satan knew what was waiting on him at the end of time in his "little season"--per here:

then there would have been no way that Satan would have deceived the nations to specifically have them completely wiped out by God by fire . . . Satan is way too cunning a deceiver for that . . .

Really.

And remember, there were NO shots fired by any army at all.

Indeed, our God "set him up" . . . for complete destruction . . .
    There is no proof other than him knowing exactly what is going on in scripture, to say otherwise is an assumption we make on our own which is not sound through His word. Through His word we know that Satan does know very important occurances and thier timing.

Your not understanding, your giving Satan more credit than God, Satan fulfills the word accordingly, he can do nothing otherwise, he has no power over God, this is the very word of God's mouth it must be fullfilled accordingly how it is written it is a prophecy from God, therefore Satan will do exactly as He says he will do.
    He may be a cunning deciever but he is not God, he cannot stray from what God says will occur, he only knows it will happen thus, "he knows that he has but a short time" He cannot do anything about it

Blog Entries

There is no proof other than him knowing exactly what is going on in scripture, to say otherwise is an assumption we make on our own which is not sound through His word. Through His word we know that Satan does know very important occurances and thier timing.

Your not understanding, your giving Satan more credit than God, Satan fulfills the word accordingly, he can do nothing otherwise, he has no power over God, this is the very word of God's mouth it must be fullfilled accordingly how it is written it is a prophecy from God, therefore Satan will do exactly as He says he will do.
    He may be a cunning deciever but he is not God, he cannot stray from what God says will occur, he only knows it will happen thus, "he knows that he has but a short time" He cannot do anything about it
    Well, I hope that I am not giving Satan more credit than God; I certainly don't want to do that . . . No, No . . .

And I agree with you that Satan "knows that he has but a short time" and so on.

However, Satan is not omniscient; after all, Satan is a fallen angel, and the master of deception.

But if the non-fallen angels do not know all things, then we know that Satan does not know all things either:

I Peter 1
    10As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries,
    11seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow.
    12It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things into which angels long to look.
    But the Lord only is omniscient, yes? Only the Lord--even the Word of God--knows all:

Heb. 4:13
    12For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
    13And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.
    And all I am saying is that the Lord has created an intergalactic "gotcha" moment for Satan in these verses below:

Rev. 20
    8and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore.
    10And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone
    , where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
    Yep. (Did you see it?)

Indeed, Rev. 20:7 indicates that Satan will be released from his prison after the thousand years and will come out to do what? Look at it:

Rev. 20:8a . . . to deceive the nations . . . to gather them together for the war . . .
    Yep.

This is indeed a specific deception that Satan can't now do--he has been bound from doing it. And that means that Satan has been WANTING to do this deception ever since the time that he got cast out of heaven LONG AGO:

John 12
    30Jesus answered and said, “This voice has not come for My sake, but for your sakes.
    31“Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.
    32“And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself.”
    33But He was saying this to indicate the kind of death by which He was to die.

Rev. 12
    7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war,
    8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven.
    9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,
    “Now
    the salvation, and
    the power, and
    the kingdom of our God and
    the authority of His Christ
    have come,
    for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down,
    he who accuses them before our God day and night.

But our God has something waiting on that dragon--and it is going to "clean his clock" FOREVER . . .

Grace and peace,

Billy-brown 2

[COLOR="#0000FF"]This is false. It is not Christ who rises up to defeat them, it is God the Father who puts an end to it all just prior to final judgement when Satan and his armies encompass the camp of the saints and the beloved city at the end of the thousand years and a short time, this is when the anger of God Almighty burns up the earth and heaven and the decieved, when Satan is cast into the lake of fire and brimestone where the beast and false prophet are.
    You are right.

Revelation 20:9
    They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.

We will be witnesses to the event, however.

But the "millennium" contains death:
    Yes people will die, just like all mortal people do. However Isaiah has something to say about the time of the Millennium:

Isaiah 65:20
    “No longer will babies die when only a few days old.
    No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life.
    No longer will people be considered old at one hundred!
    Only the cursed will die that young!

You are right.

Revelation 20:9
    They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.

We will be witnesses to the event, however.
    Yes. and 15 characters.

Well, I hope that I am not giving Satan more credit than God; I certainly don't want to do that . . . No, No . . .

And I agree with you that Satan "knows that he has but a short time" and so on.

However, Satan is not omniscient; after all, Satan is a fallen angel, and the master of deception.

But if the non-fallen angels do not know all things, then we know that Satan does not know all things either:

But the Lord only is omniscient, yes? Only the Lord--even the Word of God--knows all:

And all I am saying is that the Lord has created an intergalactic "gotcha" moment for Satan in these verses below:

Yep. (Did you see it?)

Indeed, Rev. 20:7 indicates that Satan will be released from his prison after the thousand years and will come out to do what? Look at it:

Yep.

This is indeed a specific deception that Satan can't now do--he has been bound from doing it. And that means that Satan has been WANTING to do this deception ever since the time that he got cast out of heaven LONG AGO:

But our God has something waiting on that dragon--and it is going to "clean his clock" FOREVER . . .

We disagree.
    Satan does in fact decieve th entire world before the thousand years "All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."
    and "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

This is Satans work, the dragon, who gives all power, authority and his throne to the beast of the sea whom they worship and it is from the presence of the beast of the sea that the beast of the earth, the false prophet causes all to take the mark of the beast of the sea.
    This is why it is written "And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"

Blog Entries

We disagree.
    Satan does in fact decieve th entire world before the thousand years "All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."
    and "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

This is Satans work, the dragon, who gives all power, authority and his throne to the beast of the sea whom they worship and it is from the presence of the beast of the sea that the beast of the earth, the false prophet causes all to take the mark of the beast of the sea.
    This is why it is written "And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"
    But...this does not say at all that they worship him for 1,000 years.

WHAT IF that 'thousand years' is not actually literally 1,000 years???
    WHAT IF it only means a time of unknown, long duration?
    WHAT IF that mention of 'a thousand' is no more literal than ANYWHERE else 'one thousand' is mentioned???
    WHAT IF that time period is only referring to the time period when Christ kingdom is forevermore, eternal, and everlasting?

I used to believe it was a literal '1,000' years, but I no longer believe that because nowhere did Jesus, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Paul, Peter or any writer of the New Testament ever teach a short time of his rule coming BEFORE his everlasting rule.
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    But...this does not say at all that they worship him for 1,000 years.

WHAT IF that 'thousand years' is not actually literally 1,000 years???
    WHAT IF it only means a time of unknown, long duration?
    WHAT IF that mention of 'a thousand' is no more literal than ANYWHERE else 'one thousand' is mentioned???
    WHAT IF that time period is only referring to the time period when Christ kingdom is forevermore, eternal, and everlasting?

I used to believe it was a literal '1,000' years, but I no longer believe that because nowhere did Jesus, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Paul, Peter or any writer of the New Testament ever teach a short time of his rule coming BEFORE his everlasting rule.
    Agreed it doesnt say they worshipped him for a thousand years, nor does it anywhere in scripture, it says at the end of the thousand years he decieves the nations which are in the 4 corners of the earth, the multitude of the sand of the sea.
    It also says before he is bound for a thousand years that he is worshipped by all who are not written in the Lambs book of life through the beast of the se by thier worship of him, who recieves all power, authority and throne from the dragon.
    So on your first question I must ask why you think I said they worship him for a thousand years?

Doesnt matter in this case of discussion, the point is Satan is completely bound during this time literally or not a thousand years.

Well now that would depend on what your intent of definition by kingdom, eternal and forevermore in this manner is.

What i can tell you is the thee eternal kingdom which His will inherit cannot be defined in that time period as Satan cannot be unbound from his prison at some point following that eternal kingdom based on the fact that the last enemy must first be destroyed before that inheritance and Satan is cast into the lake of fire where the beast and false prophet are prior to the last enemy being destroyed occurs.
    When the last enemy destroyed is completed the Son will subject Himself back to the Father, that God may be all in all, which is Revelations 21 and the everlasting inheritance in absolute fullfillment.

Well that would be defined by how you interpret scripture, I do believe He did teach about His kingdom during the thousand years, I also beleive scripture is quite clear in the understanding of Christ's everlasting rule and its not how your portraying it as Corinthians make's clear the Father ends all rule power and authority when the Son subjects Himself back to the Father when the last enemy is destroyed, yet His is an everlasting rulership..does scripture contradict scripture or is the meaning subject to a different understanding of what that rule means?
    How can God Almighty end all power rule and authority and yet still have an everlasting dominion and rulership in the eternal kingdom?
    Our representation as His saints is the answer, through Him we are everlasting, we are His kingdom and He is the Head who is of the Father and is the Father
    . Though all power rule and auhority is diminished He is our God and that will never cease because He will never cease nor will His.

Thread Information